Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: How They Can Re-emerge As A Couple

Tue, September 25, 2012 3:40pm EST by 40 Comments
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Relationship Public
FameFlynet

Fiddle dee dee

Posted at 7:40 AM on September 26, 2012

Honestly, I don’t know what to believe anymore about anything! I would hate to think of this scandal as a total hoax, although I wouldn’t put it past Hollywood and Summit!
I think the fans however, would be totally pissed off at Rob and Kristen for stringing everyone along.
As I have said in countless comments on different sites, I really don’t see this relationship lasting.
Rob seems the more serious one and he was the one who was hurt, and sadly, he may get hurt again.
They could prove me wrong, but only time will tell.

Betty

Posted at 4:17 AM on September 26, 2012

What’s Kristen? It seem like Rob having Good time by himself, she’s still in hiding. How long she needs to hid, poor girl…. Everyone needs some space and fresh air. She needs to come out of the light and stop hiding. Is she really OK at all or are they really ok… Hope she’s really ok.

jackie

Posted at 3:40 AM on September 26, 2012

Dr Lieberman suggest throwing a house warming party to announce they are back together as a couple and call it REUNITED LOVERS – PLEASE get real. A lovely intimate dinner would be better. But if they both decide to wait until BD2 than so be it, and people should be patient about the waiting. Whatever they decide it will be worth it.

But I have read on timeslives.co.za that a source has said ” Robert has warned Kristen that he might never be able to forgive and forget. But he’s agreed to give it a month to see if they can make it work. if they can’t he will walk away.

Though the pair are no longer living together, they meet regularly but Robert has laid down some ground rules.

The insider explained to Britain’s Grazia Magazine: “Kristen hasn’t stayed over a Rob’s new place yet. They have seen each other most days since their initial meeting but they are taking baby steps. He has also requested they don’t talk about Rupert or what happened.”

So now they are saying it is only a months trial. Rob has warned Kristen that he might not be able to forgive or forget. If it doesn’t work he will walk away. WHY IN HELL IS HE EVEN GIVING IT A MONTH’S TRIAL THAN IF HE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO FORGIVE OR FORGET. Why doesn’t he walk a way now and save giving Kristen false hope and more heart break if it doesn’t work out.

Also I thought Rob didn’t have a place of his own that he was staying at a pal’s place in LA. So is this another false story. Can’t anyone print the truth, does anyone know what the truth is at all.

Now HL is printing stories from the EBOOK that is being printed about Rob, Kristen and Taylor to keep these stories going. COME ON HL LET IT GO PLEASE.

jr

Posted at 1:59 AM on September 26, 2012

Lets hope this isn’t a hoax because if it is, they will both lose a ton of fans then they can both kiss their careers goodbye.

lena

Posted at 11:26 PM on September 25, 2012

Whether they are back or not is still debatable ….marriage is definitely not on the cards .

Kristen has spoiled the whole aura of BD2 for me . Seeing her on screen is an irritating reminder of the scandal .
the thought of them as a couple , seems stale now .

carrietisdale

Posted at 11:10 PM on September 25, 2012

I am so relieved they are back together,they belong to each other they need to get married.

Keila

Posted at 11:09 PM on September 25, 2012

I think people.should mind their.own busquits an let them leave.their life mistake are part of life an no one can.judge but god

Anne

Posted at 10:35 PM on September 25, 2012

thinking of Kristen with Robert gives me creeps , Rob can walk with Ashley .

oil and water

Posted at 10:32 PM on September 25, 2012

very bored with these stories dont want to see them as a couple . It would be great to see them with new partners . I like the Idea of Kristen with Taylor .

maran

Posted at 10:18 PM on September 25, 2012

I think k should walk with Taylor .But I think robert and her can do it .i hope she has the battle gear on .

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 10:09 PM on September 25, 2012

Curious. Are experts in psychology and psychiatry specialists in PR? It seems that the latter – more true. The funny thing is that these “experts” would be nice to know the simple truth: “Do not step on the same rake twice.” But that is what they offer to do everything: Kristen and the public. I wonder what they think about this by a rake. Perhaps their answer is: how come, and get on the forehead. I rake all clear and understandable. And that’s why the “experts” in my head so foggy – a question? And most importantly – why these “experts” are trying to make as many unhappy people, two well-known actors and a lot of their fans. Is that a way to make money – first to break, and then for money to restore it.

Velma Jean Holmes

Posted at 8:39 PM on September 25, 2012

I think they should please themselves. They are not puppets on the their fan’s strings. Much as many would like that to be so. Has no one been paying attention this whole summer long. IF their love was real, then they are still bleeding inside. A hurt like that does not heal in a night, a week
or perhaps longer. They don’t owe us anything but a fine performance, which they always deliver.
As far as BD2′S red carpet if they are not the same Rob and Kristen of the past then she should be escorted by Taylor Lautner. I would rather see true friendship than forced smiles between the two former love birds.

Mickey

Posted at 7:58 PM on September 25, 2012

seriously does it really matter because to be honest its there relationship what do you need to break it to the public for thats how this crap got started in the first place you out in public spotted and pictured with someone other than Robert. Do you really want the public bak in your relationship! Keep it to yourself you dont need to be in the public eye and you are trying to fix your relationship you only gonna screw it up again wit all the extra attention to much pressure!!!!

cold

Posted at 6:47 PM on September 25, 2012

If he gets back with that Liar I’ve loose all respect for him

JEAN

Posted at 8:47 PM on September 25, 2012

I’M SURE HE’LL LOSE SLEEP OVER THAT.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 5:43 PM on September 25, 2012

U KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE, and SO many Twilight Fans are STILL in emotional turmoil because of this Robsten breakup PR stunt. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer’s amateur, OVERLY-addictive writing “style”. Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending blogspot”.

JEAN

Posted at 9:12 PM on September 25, 2012

I HAVE READ THIS SAME OPINION ON THREE DIFFERENT SITES BY YOU— I WILL RESTATE THIS: YOU CANNOT BE AMATEURISH AND ADDICTIVE AT THE SAME TIME. the one is a loose, badly stated, jumble of ideas (that would be the amateurish) the other is a story that grabs you and sweeps you away. You should be so lucky as to write addictively and so should I. WRITE SOMETHING ELSE. This is your second time here. THAT I know of. We got it. You don’t like Stephanie Meyer. too bad But you are not going to change other people’s point of view SHEESH1

Misty

Posted at 7:08 AM on September 26, 2012

I know! I’m laid up from surgery, so being bored, have been following this stuff. This crazy person Catherine Dove is all over the place! Ms. Meyer must have fired her for being an idiot or something. She sure as hell is stalking these sites with her opinions! I hope she’s not stalking Ms. Meyer! Maybe someone should give her a heads up on this nutcase. Does she not get that censorship is not allowed in this country? These sites need to ban her somehow. And it’s ALWAYS the same comment!

twihard

Posted at 5:30 PM on September 25, 2012

definetely at the breaking dawn premeire !!!! that would be soooooo cute!

Patty

Posted at 4:51 PM on September 25, 2012

I love them and pray everything is gonna be alright.

Woody88

Posted at 4:48 PM on September 25, 2012

Soho House!

Rob fan

Posted at 7:17 PM on September 25, 2012

Oh ya soho house he loves it there, no pics allowed inside and it’s members only which keeps the
Lookey Lou’s out! Rob and kristen have eaten there a lot together before.

Rashi

Posted at 4:46 PM on September 25, 2012

low key dinner is a brilliant idea. they should show it before the breaking dawn premiere.

YAWNAGE

Posted at 4:45 PM on September 25, 2012

instead of reading about celebs why not read about politics

Ping

Posted at 4:56 PM on September 25, 2012

Bigger yawns and no surprises.

cold

Posted at 6:48 PM on September 25, 2012

you mean the liar Obama the liar Mitt R or any other lying Politician, give me a break. More Hate in Politics than here on the boards

Guest43

Posted at 4:42 PM on September 25, 2012

I bet her underarms are nice and “tasty” since she hasn’t took a shower since they broke up.

Gentle Soul

Posted at 5:14 PM on September 25, 2012

@ guest 43, English?

renato

Posted at 5:24 PM on September 25, 2012

mmmmmmmmmm la doccia gliela fa pattinson con la lingua su tutto il corpo!!!
PS beato lui!!!

Elizabeth

Posted at 8:52 PM on September 25, 2012

Yeah Rob is probably licking them right now since he likes that sort of thing.

JEAN

Posted at 9:16 PM on September 25, 2012

HOW OLD ARE YOU and are you wearing your Batman Pajamas

Ping

Posted at 4:39 PM on September 25, 2012

I like my idea. We all let them decide what, if anything, they want to do, and then keep our comments to ourselves before, during, and after the fact. That seems fair to me.

Oh, and Dr. Lieberman needs to study her subjects better. Those two are so NOT “let’s throw a major bash” people.

Ellenj55

Posted at 4:33 PM on September 25, 2012

This is my take and do not claim to know the couple. The low key dinner out at a very romantic place. The paps follow them 24/7. So they shd expect that. But just concentrate on themselves. Ignore the circus. I guess it sounds easier than done. But I agree they need to do it before the premiere. All those zanies out there will accuse them of a Hollywood stunt if they wait. They are young and have time on their side to repair the relationship. I have been married 45 years and adore my husband still. We married when I was 18 he was 19 it was not moonlight and roses all the time but we knew what we wanted and went after it. I know for myself that when we argue a nice romantic dinner and evening at home was so nice. We forget what we were fighting about. I wish them the best!

paul (@paul88026601)

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 25, 2012

my co-worker’s aunt got paid $18367 the previous month. she is making money on the laptop and bought a $314200 condo. All she did was get fortunate and try the steps shown on this web page >>> Green32.comFULL STORY IS WRITTEN ON THIS WEBPAGE

renato

Posted at 4:46 PM on September 25, 2012

Ma mica fa la zoccola x guadagnare tanto!!!

YAWNAGE

Posted at 3:46 PM on September 25, 2012

lol more veggies to this soup huh