Kristen Stewart: Why I Didn’t Lie To Robert Pattinson About Affair

Tue, September 25, 2012 2:26am EDT by 103 Comments
FameFlynet

Enid

Posted at 10:11 AM on October 10, 2012

ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER! MARK MY WORD. SHE WILL RIP ROB’S HEART OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN NO TIME.

temple East

Posted at 10:57 AM on September 27, 2012

Look almost everyone cheats one way or the other,things happen that sometimes you can’t control and you have to find the root of it. I know it can be fixed they will be better for it in the long run. I have found that no one is perfect. I have been cheated on, I have cheated back. It made me a better person in the long run and I finally found happiness. They will too. Don’t count them out . Love is a great thing and if you can overcome then It is meant to be.

jane

Posted at 2:55 PM on September 26, 2012

lets see—rob and ks are living together, she is telling his friends he is bad in bed, she wants a tattoo of him, she is trying to win his family back and she arrived in paris alone with his ring/necklace on—–these stories are getting so out of hand it is laughable at this point—i say leave them alone—-no one really cares anymore——————

eufaula

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 26, 2012

SO TRUE! I am truly exhausted of all the made up buzz about these two trying to keep us coming back this site Neither of them have confessed to any resolution either way. Well any way I’ve had enough of the gossip regarding any of these celebrities it is so exhausting. This is my last post/visit to this site. I wish Rob and Kristen well and if it does or doesn’t work out – well what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger and the more wiser.

anel hernandez

Posted at 8:42 AM on September 26, 2012

They make a perfect couple so I hope they are back together!!!!

ily

Posted at 8:25 AM on September 26, 2012

i know what everone means but why is everyone nosie its nothing to do with anyone but them and a dont know how many times av said this everyone has to stop trying to tell rob what to do with his life and get on with there own :) x

Lena

Posted at 7:46 AM on September 26, 2012

I want Kristen to disappear from Rob’s life , she is a pain !!

Krish

Posted at 6:59 AM on September 26, 2012

I want them both back together…..They make a perfect couple!!!

╬╬♥♥

Posted at 3:17 AM on September 26, 2012

She lied to him when he asked her why she was being so secretive with the phone. She had text from Rupert on there…I think the worst part of all this is what Rupert and Kristen’s relationship was before the tryst…what was she thinking….

lena

Posted at 3:11 AM on September 26, 2012

Rob is a great straight guy , its funny kristen supporters calling him Gay and still wanting him to take Kristen back …that is so funny !!

Though calling Rob bisexual does make him sound kinkier !!

mvk

Posted at 11:25 PM on September 25, 2012

I think Eden is smoking something funny saying Rob is bisexual and the same for Blue Eyes saying Rob is gay. You guys have to get a life. Rob is an honest guy. If he were gay everyone would have know about it years and years ago. Get a life people.