Justin Bieber Performs ‘As Long As You Love Me’ On ‘DWTS: All-Stars’

Tue, September 25, 2012 5:58pm EST by 16 Comments
Justin Bieber Dancing With the Stars 2012
Courtesy of ABC

Faith

Posted at 12:26 PM on October 12, 2013

I love that

sabrina

Posted at 5:59 PM on November 2, 2012

i dnt like him i dnt hate him but i did like the performance!!!! and the song!!!

Farah

Posted at 3:18 PM on September 29, 2012

I thought the whole performance was amazing. From his voice to the dance moves. You could really tell he is working his butt off, especially on his dancing. Can’t wait for the Believe Tour and what he’s got in stores! and for you all saying stuff about the “crotch grabbing”. IT IS PART OF THE DANCE MOVES. you don’t like it? don’t. no one asked you to. Haters gonna hate, and Beliebers gonna Beliebe. :)

wtf???

Posted at 2:06 PM on September 26, 2012

I thought he was awful. The pants were absurd, MC Hammer rocked those 100 years ago, and the crotch grabbing….YUCK! Also, he can’t dance for s*&#!!!! (what was with all the arm flailing???) Pitbull was way more entertaining.

Donna

Posted at 10:25 AM on September 26, 2012

Apparently Selena Gomez doesn’t pay enough attention to Biebers crotch if he had to do it himself. It was downright disgusting. What is his obsession with his crotch??? Oh..I forgot…Hes a grown man now.

jossu

Posted at 10:04 AM on September 26, 2012

I love you JUSTIN!!!!! ur perfect anmd ur preformance was just WOUUUUUUUUWWWW AMAZING!! I LOVE U SO MUCH AND U LOOK SO SEXY!!! CANT WAIT U COME TO FINLAND NEXT YEAR I LOVE U!!!

edna14@

Posted at 6:43 AM on September 26, 2012

I hate him

soooo didn’t like the performance I think it ruined the show

Megan

Posted at 3:39 AM on September 26, 2012

The performance was amazing, his voice sounded INCREDIBLE!! Justin is an AMAZING artist!! He is one of a kind, there is nothing but positive things to say about him, You’re an icon, kid!! As a mom, I am very proud of you. You’re doing a wonderful job!! We love you.

xon

Posted at 1:00 AM on September 26, 2012

Since this is about his PERFORMANCE, he did excellent! You are growing up nicely justin. you’re not perfect, but stay out of trouble and you can go far..i enjoyed your performance. What you wear should be YOUR personal preference. Change it to please noone!

D

Posted at 12:59 AM on September 26, 2012

Honestly all the crotch grabbing grossed my right out.

A Moore

Posted at 11:53 PM on September 25, 2012

The Saggy pants were ridiculous!

Jeanie

Posted at 10:45 PM on September 25, 2012

Agree Jojo, I mean really was he the only one on strange with those saggy pants and seriously how does that make him an adult? I thought it looked ridiculous.

Jeanie

Posted at 10:46 PM on September 25, 2012

stage not strange lol

Jeannie

Posted at 8:03 AM on September 26, 2012

I agree…the outfit was awful I couldn’t understand the song very much and all the crouch grabbing was not necessary…how does that make him an adult?

Jojo

Posted at 10:37 PM on September 25, 2012

All that crotch grabbing gave him a bonner…he really turned himself on and turned me off! Gross.

Monica

Posted at 1:08 AM on September 26, 2012

Jeanie go suck a dick or get some you need some you too judgemental over his pants like come on really and he didint have a boner like wtf its the bulge from his belt buckle like god dam some hollywoodlifers are just some mean old bitches