Aviva Drescher: I’m Sorry I Called Ramona Singer An Alcoholic

Tue, September 25, 2012 3:22pm EDT by 17 Comments
Aviva Drescher
FameFlynet

HollywoodLife.com spoke to the reality star about the huge fight she had with Ramona on the Sept. 24 episode of ‘RHONY,’ and she told us why she feels bad about slamming Ramona for her drinking! Read on for her side of the story!

Aviva Drescher wants to extend an olive branch to Real Housewives of New York star Ramona Singer. HollywoodLife.com spoke to Aviva right after the explosive episode in which she told Ramona that she couldn’t live without alcohol.

“I said that in a moment of anger because Ramona had called my ex-husband fishing for info about my relationship with Reid and she was trying to call me a liar,” she told HollywoodLife.com. “I’m not one who should be determining if anyone is an alcoholic. My mom died of alcoholism and I’m very sensitive to heavy drinking. I’m the last person who should be labeling anybody. I said that in response to her saying I’m not afraid of airplanes and I shot back and I’m sorry that I said that.”

But Aviva does say that Ramona is incredibly rude to tell her that she makes her want to have diarrhea.

“Maybe she has a stomach problem,” Aviva jokes. “She brings it up all the time. She may have a stomach problem that needs to get investigated.”

In the episode, Aviva sends her father to Ramona’s charity event to drop off a check and then Ramona kicks him out and has him escorted off the premises.

“It was really wrong of her to throw my father, my relative, my 80-year-old dad out of the party,” she tells us. “There are many other ways she could have handled it. I think it was wrong he went, had I known it was all women, I would have given the checks to Heather or Carole. But no, I don’t think he should have gone.”

Don’t forget to tune into the season finale on Oct. 1 on Bravo: “There’s lots of drama,” Aviva says. “You’ll see us arguing about Ramona throwing my father out of the party.”

Watch: Ramona Singer On Brandi Glanville’s Vangina Surgery

— Chloe Melas

More ‘RHONY’News:

1. ‘RHONY’ Recap: This Party Is Toast
  2. ‘RHONY’ Recap: Sonja Morgan & Aviva Drescher End Their Friendship
  3. ‘RHONY’ Recap: St. Barth’s Trip Ends On A Sour Note

Skankona Singer

Posted at 1:54 PM on October 26, 2012

my co-worker’s sister-in-law brought in $17774 the prior week. she is getting paid on the computer and bought a $399700 condo. All she did was lay back and spread her legs ,blessed and put to work the steps reported on this web page >>>

Bug Eyed Beyotche

Posted at 5:23 PM on September 28, 2012

Stella are u kidding me?….Lighten up!…I do not think Aviva’s father would act that way in front of children or old worn out skanks like yourself!

Bug Eyed Beyotche

Posted at 10:19 AM on September 27, 2012

Aviva has nothing to apologize about, especially towards Ramona…..Ramona is a two faced, nasty drunk beyotche….Ramona has spread gossip about her costars throughout the series…..Aviva cut these two azzhole’s out of your life!…move on!…

Bug Eyed Beyotche

Posted at 9:54 AM on September 27, 2012

I don’t know what the problem is……Ramona is an alcoholic with a nasty attitude….Aviva was just telling like it is…..As for Aviva’s father, he’s has done nothing wrong…. All he did was flirt with these old skanks…. It’s not like these women are spring chickens, they either pushing 50 or already in their fifties……..Look at Sonja Morgan her last husband was in his mid eighties!…..these dired up skanks should be lucky anyone flirts with their old azzes!

Stella

Posted at 1:26 PM on September 27, 2012

@Bug Eyed, would you like for him to behave that way around you, your mom or even one of you daughters, if you have any?! If you don’t see a problem with this sleezeball’s behavior, Child Protection Services should pay you a visit!!

princesspr64

Posted at 10:08 PM on September 25, 2012

This is the reason I do not like Aviva and feel NONE of her apology is honest….You do not give a honest apology then say in the same breath…say BUT!..Not to Aviva you apologize and then STOP TALKING!

princesspr64

Posted at 10:10 PM on September 25, 2012

*Note

Maree

Posted at 5:05 PM on September 25, 2012

She’s only apologizing since last nights episode of “Watch what happening now”
did a poll that showed 75% of people voted in favor of Ramona!!!

Amy

Posted at 4:36 PM on September 25, 2012

Ramona IS an alcoholic…no news there!!!!

Stella

Posted at 8:21 AM on September 26, 2012

Yes, I do agree that Ramona drinks a little too much wine, however, I would rather deal with an alcoholic any day than deal with a snob like Aviva. What gets me is how she judge others, but doesn’t seem to be see anything wrong with her father’s disrespect of the ladies with his touching and vile sexual language. When he is on the show, I feel like I need a shower after watching him!!! He is disgusting and what decent young or older woman would actually want him?!!!

M

Posted at 4:18 PM on September 25, 2012

Aviva really is such a brat. She takes the pettiness the girls usually go through to a whole new level. I try to understand where she’s coming from and how she acts, but I just don’t get it.

paul (@paul88026601)

Posted at 4:13 PM on September 25, 2012

my co-worker’s sister-in-law brought in $17774 the prior week. she is getting paid on the computer and bought a $399700 condo. All she did was get blessed and put to work the steps reported on this web page >>> Green32.comFULL STORY IS WRITTEN ON THIS WEBPAGE

Jan

Posted at 4:15 PM on September 25, 2012

WTH?

Gina

Posted at 4:10 PM on September 25, 2012

In my opinion, Aviva is condescending and Ramona does drink A LOT of wine.

Stella

Posted at 3:54 PM on September 25, 2012

you are a mean bully Aviva! You think that you are better than Ramona, you are a stuck up biotch lil girl! I hope that Ramona slap your face if you step to her with an apology! You sent your slimmy father to do your dirty work! I am so disgusted by you!! Please bravo, can that witch!!!

Alan

Posted at 4:50 PM on September 25, 2012

Agree with Stella wholeheartedly . Aviva is the typical rich woman , standoffish and entitled that have been brought up thinking that having money makes you better. She is a disgrace to any amputee as she makes almost anyone think of her obnoxious personality and not her accomplishments despite it. She should be counting her blessings that she have been able to live the life she has and have a collection of legs while others with the same situation are truly dignified and many have no prosthetics at all…. she is a piece of trash but not just white trash …. she is real garbage AVIVA you are a disgrace to human kind..

Fran

Posted at 9:04 PM on September 25, 2012

I agree I believe Bravo should take her off the show….There really has been no one like her….She should be grateful for what she has….rather than be rude and miserable towards others….I really hope she is no longer on the show….ruins it for me….