Miley Cyrus Wearing Sexy Lingerie In Bed With Ashton Kutcher

Tue, September 25, 2012 7:35am EDT by 13 Comments

washington township dress shop owners agree9

Posted at 8:48 PM on May 27, 2013

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like youwrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog.An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Carla

Posted at 9:21 AM on October 17, 2012

At 19 its high time that Miley shed her little girl image ! She is a woman now and has a lot to offer, time to act like one.

paparazzi

Posted at 6:51 AM on September 27, 2012

ESPECIALLY FOR THECAT 61 MILEY IS SLUT<BITHCH<DISGUSTING<COW<STUPID ………….thecat61 is coming to Selena gomwez`s page and saying such bad words that childs had not to see and i promise her to come to Miley`s page and say that thing,I have nothing about miley..

omg

Posted at 8:28 PM on September 25, 2012

I dont think she makes a couple with liam, but i love him!!!!!!

Lol

Posted at 3:02 PM on September 25, 2012

she plays prastitut in the tv show

The Boy

Posted at 3:52 PM on September 25, 2012

Molly Morris. You made me a deal. I could’ve put you in the deepest, darkest hole, but I kept you out because I knew that one day would come when you were gonna pay me back – and today’s that day.

I Can Only imagination something Density I know what your thinking right now young lady, but let me ask you this Can you at least admit that your bully to everyone I know you have made a mistake in your life! well nobody’s perfect Density as someone would say to you look at me when am I talking to you better listen what I’ve had to say about seen you on Two and half mean really Density really because I know your the worst person I have even seen my life.One Thing for sure is this whats was the big idea punking me for slick huh don’t sir me young lady you have no idea who your’e dealing with because I knew you and Osbourne thinking now that I had no choice to strike you girls out come think of it I know the Details on this one really makes me sick to my stomach look at the former pranker who got so angry with me that you could’ve taken a hent Density but I know your not only one walking around making fun of people like Justin Bieber and Me Density who the hell do you think you are! Density just mabye you’ll never get anything from me as far as am concern you liam and chris should both know something don’t u never ever making fun of me and justin bieber again density cyrus would you please shut the hell up! if you think she had it coming give hell yeah! and that’s the bottom line cause the texan said so!

True

Posted at 1:12 PM on September 25, 2012

people miley is playing only 2episode she is nobody in this tv show

George

Posted at 1:07 PM on September 25, 2012

oh mila be attentivly

Connections Prep

Posted at 12:33 PM on September 25, 2012

I think that it means the show is hurting for ratings, the fact they would hire her and exploit her wild nature.

finaldistancenet

Posted at 11:02 AM on September 25, 2012

Not if you ever seen Two and a Half Men.

Shawn

Posted at 10:41 AM on September 25, 2012

Hey ni everyone who goes on TV wars makeup if they didn’t then there would be glare coming of the skin from the light’s
Miley has twitted pictures of her not wearing makeup already and she still looks beautiful with or without.
Looks go for her age??? That’s what you say about someone who is in there 40’s or 50’s Miley is on 19 soon to be 20. She looks good for her age????? LOL whatev.

Shawn

Posted at 10:42 AM on September 25, 2012

oopps That’s wears makeup not wars my bad. LOL

ni

Posted at 10:31 AM on September 25, 2012

Well she looks good for her age. Not sure about her face because she always wear tons of make up that you could hardly see her.