Everyone’s favorite ‘New Girl’ dazzled on the red carpet and had one stand-out accessory that was so appropriate for the occasion! Here’s how to recreate the look straight from her manicurist!
Zooey Deschanel is just about the cutest, quirkiest celeb on television! We love that she doesn’t take herself too seriously, especially when it comes to her beauty look. The star, 32, debuted a cute design on her digits: tiny televisions! Perhaps an ode to the Emmys?
This playful accent is so fitting for the actress and since she kept the design just to her thumb nail, we say, “why not!” The little TV sets were too cute!
L’Oréal Paris Consulting Nail Expert Tom Bachik creating the look for Zooey. Here’s the step by step:
-First, I used a thin coat of a yellow, topped with a coat of a peachy pink shade to soften the tone.
-Using a chunky silver metallic, I chose random areas on the nails and faded the glitter out.
-Then, I applied Swarovski crystals in the glitter areas to create a peach “galaxy.”
-Last, I hand-painted deco televisions on the thumbs for fun!
Colors used are all available at drugstores:
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail in Tweet Me
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail in Sweet Nothings
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Diamond Collection in Sparklicious
HollywoodLifers what do you think about Zooey’s decorative digits? Sound off below!
— Jennifer Tzeses
More Emmys Beauty:
- Sofia Vergara’s 2012 Emmy Beauty: Get Her Wavy Hair & Glossy Lips
- Zooey Deschanel’s 2012 Emmy Beauty: Get Her Shiny Hair & Pink Lip
- 2012 Emmy Awards Best Beauty: Glam Hair & Makeup Pics