‘RHONJ’ Recap: Melissa Gorga & More Disown Teresa Giudice For Good

Mon, September 24, 2012 12:02am EDT by 26 Comments
Courtesy of Bravo

Talk about a dramatic season finale! Joe, Jacqueline, Melissa and Caroline all turn their backs on Teresa! Plus, the truth about Jacqueline’s absence during the season 3 reunion revealed!

The second part of the RHONJ season finale started right where part one left off: an awkward moment at the Posche fashion show between Melissa Gorga, Teresa Giudice and Angelo — who claimed Melissa used to be a “dancer.” However, this was just a small tidbit of drama compared to what was about to go down later on in the evening!

Melissa’s Confrontation With Angelo

“I don’t even remember where I know him from,” Melissa says, after Angelo left the table.

Everyone is at ease after Angelo exits except for Teresa. She makes eye contact with Angelo from across the room and then says that her heart is beating 500 times a minutes. We wonder why, Tre?

Cut the lights; it’s fashion show time! Everyone is enjoying the show, but Teresa looks like she’s on edge and Jacqueline can see right through her. After the models walk the runway, Melissa heads right to the bathroom — Teresa follows.

“Who was that guy that came up to our table? That bald guy?” Teresa asks.

“I know him, but I can’t place where I know him from yet,” Melissa says.

It’s so obvious that Teresa has something she wants to say to Melissa.

“Did you used to work for him or something?” Teresa asks.

“No I don’t think so, why?” Melissa asks.

“He says you used to work for him at a gentlemen’s club and you used to dance,” Teresa says.

Bum, bum, bum! Melissa is obviously offended that Teresa even felt like she had to ask Melissa.

“I was never a dancer… I bartended. I bartended there for a week,” Melissa says, adding it wasn’t even a strip club.

“You honestly think your brother would marry a dancer?” Melissa says.

Hmm!

The Calm Before The Storm

Teresa goes on to say that she never believed Melissa was a dancer, but now she’s “not so sure” anymore. Meanwhile, Melissa says she’s upset because Teresa didn’t stop Angelo from approaching their table when she knew who he was and what he was saying about Melissa. It did seem a little bit suspicious!

But then Melissa reels husband Joe Gorga into the drama. Melissa calls him and tells him exactly what happened and Joe says he’s going to come to the show and talk to this guy. Teresa is of course worried about what her brother will say and makes a point to find Angelo — perhaps to get their stories straight?

But then there’s a turn in events! Jacqueline tells the other ladies that she received a text alerting her that the drama was going to happen.Teresa is too busy pointing fingers at Kim D.

“I know Kim D. isn’t a fan of Melissa. I don’t want to be part of this. I don’t want to be in the middle because then I look like the bad guy,” Teresa says.

Teresa heads to the table to tell Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita and Kathy Wakile her side of the story. However, Kathy brings up a good point: If Angelo was telling the truth, he would have stuck around — which he didn’t. Melissa says it’s a good thing that Angelo left because Joe is on his way and would “kill him” if he was there — yikes!

“I can’t help but think Kim D. had something to do with this,” Melissa says, adding that she’s sure Teresa knew about it, too.

Teresa leaves to take shots with Kim D. while the rest of the housewives talk about what’s going on — and point fingers at Teresa.

Then Melissa takes Kathy outside to tell her what’s going on.

“I wouldn’t care if Melissa was a stripper,” Kathy tells the cameras.

“I don’t get what she’s trying to get out or she’s trying to prove,” Melissa says.

But before the ladies can continue their conversation, Joe Gorga and Richie Wakile show up!

“I want that man to tell me that my wife was a stripper,” Joe yells.

Jacqueline asks what’s going on and Melissa tells her.

“You know what, that was a setup. I think that was a setup. I think she’s [Teresa] the one that set it up because I heard something,” Jacqueline says.

The Fight That Changed It All

“Now my brother’s here and he’s fricken crazy. He’s going to take it to a whole new level,” Teresa says.

So she approaches Joe and tells him how she walked away when Angelo “entertained the thought” about Melissa being a stripper — but Joe isn’t having it. In a perfect world, Teresa should never have even let Angelo approach Melissa since she knew what he was saying about her! In fact, according to Melissa and Joe, Teresa should have never even asked Melissa if she was a stripper.

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I’m never going to be fooled by you again,” Melissa says about Teresa.

But Teresa continues to claim she had nothing to do with this alleged “setup.”

“My conscience is clear because I had nothing to do with this setup. So if Melissa wants to ruin this family, let her do it,” Teresa says.

But just when we think the drama is over Joe Gorga catches Kim D.’s eyes and yells “f**k you” in her face.

“You can’t even talk, you’re so drunk and high,” Joe yells at Kim D.

Joe is angrier than ever claiming that Kim D. tried to set up his wife. Jacqueline tries to put the fire out by telling everyone what she knows.

“I was told by our mutual friends that Teresa knew two weeks ago that this was going to happen,” Jacqueline says. Hmm!

And nobody is surprised. Caroline goes on to reveal that Teresa told her a year ago that Melissa was in fact a stripper, so she wouldn’t be surprised if Teresa pre-planned this entire evening, but Joe says he’s more upset than ever and this is his final straw with his sister.

“It’s jut another notch on a belt. A person that tries to hurt you that much doesn’t love you,” Joe says. “I’m just going to move on with my life.”

And just when Melissa and Joe drive off, Teresa confronts Jacqueline — who tells her that she overheard Angelo telling her that he was going to “embarrass” Melissa.

“He never said he was going to embarrass her, ever, ever, ever. Obviously, there’s someone trying to set me up and maybe you’re involved,” Teresa screams at Jacqueline.

“Why the f*** would I set up your sister-in-law who I happen to like,” Jacqueline says. “I’m completely done.”

Teresa goes back in the party and tells Kim what just happened. Kim says it obviously wasn’t a setup and her friends back her up supporting the rumor that Melissa was a stripper.

A Blast From The Past

What fans later found out during this explosive finale is that 12 hours after the Posche fashion show was the season 3 reunion — which Jacqueline didn’t show up to. And now we know why!

“After the Posche Fashion Show, I had a nervous breakdwon,” Jacqueline reveals.

Jacqueline apparently hasn’t seen Teresa since the  fashion show. It finally all makes sense!

This was definitely the most shocking finale in RHONJ history — we’re already counting down the days until the reunion!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Teresa set up Melissa? Weigh in and vote below.

For more RHONJ news:

1. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Caroline Manzo Gets Rid Of Teresa Giudice
  2. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Teresa Giudice & Jacqueline Laurita’s Most Heated Fight Yet
  3. ‘RHONJ’ Jacqueline Laurita: My Son Nicholas Has Autism

Go Away Already

Posted at 1:34 PM on October 11, 2012

I went to the bikini bar where Melissa worked years ago……Melissa was not a dancer….Melissa was a bartender/ waitress….This all the while she was completing her college degree….So suck on that dumb as a rock Theresa……Kim looks like a transsexual coke whore also!

Tommy

Posted at 10:53 PM on September 30, 2012

Caroline is pityful. Enough said!

Go Away Already

Posted at 8:46 AM on September 28, 2012

Theresa should’nt throw stones……Joe and theresa are white trash……..The Guidice’s f@cked a lot of conractors out of money who worked on their
home!…….I know one contractor who lost $75,000 dollars to these con artist’s….Joe Guidice bought his skanky wife a canarie diamond and a week later files for bankruptcy?……low lifes!….Joe Guidice also has a thing for street poontang!….Joe is a regular on the back streets of Paterson ,NJ…I hope he catches something u cannot cure with penicilliin, then gives it to air head Theresa!

Laverne

Posted at 1:28 PM on September 27, 2012

Teresa must be a really good actress (NOT) because I believe that she didn’t have anything to do with it. I think Kim D is a jerk and set the whole thing up. Even after Tre came back in the room at the salon for not wanting to hear Baldy talk about her family, Kim D. kept asking questions. This episode showed how things get turned around when it’s repeated from second hand people. In the bathroom, Tre told Melissa what Baldy said. Never did she ask her if she was a stripper or call her one that night. When Melissa was pulling off with Joe, she said….Joe, Teresa asked me if I was a stripper. Teresa didn’t ask her that. Jacqueline should have stayed out of it. That wasn’t her battle to fight. Everything she repeated came from Baldy, who is obviously someone that no one should trust.

Carolyn

Posted at 2:43 PM on September 25, 2012

Don’t for get Kim is friends with Danielle Staub. What a better revenge than Kim and Danielle getting the whole ball rolling

Gina

Posted at 12:04 PM on September 25, 2012

I’m starting to think that Teresa is “in love” with her brother. What an evil woman!

patclaudio

Posted at 11:12 PM on September 24, 2012

caroline and her posse set teresa up to get rid of her anybody can see that caroline you old hag go sit down somewhere and take your daughter with you

michelle kosa

Posted at 8:59 AM on September 25, 2012

u shut up and sit down caroline did not set teresa up! looks like kimd did and teresa is her partner in crime teresa played stupid!

Laverne

Posted at 1:29 PM on September 27, 2012

I don’t think Caroline had any participation in this. However, I don’t Teresa did either. I think it was all Kim D.

kma

Posted at 7:07 PM on September 24, 2012

Being a bartender, hostess, or waitress at a bikini bar is NOT the same as being a stripper/dancer!! Serving food/drinks in a bikini is a similar to working at a place like hooters except you are just a little more exposed. Besides, we all know that some women do way more for way less if not for free!! Melissa and Joe are a sexy couple and they love each other to pieces. Their children are beautiful and sweet. Teresa wishes she had a husband like her brother and sons too!! Teresa is very insecure and green with envy! I hate how she just stands there looking stupid when her children are out of line and when her husband talks trash about everyone that has had enough of her and are done with her. People who support Teresa are blind to her antics or they’re just plain stupid. And YES, it was very disrespectful to critize and belittle Caroline’s cooking and heritage in her cookbook. She takes jabs at people and when they hold the mirror up to her, she can’t take it. Caroline handles her just right and now Jaqueline, Melissa, and Kathy should do the same.

Victoria

Posted at 7:30 PM on September 24, 2012

Amen. You said it sister.

DMB

Posted at 8:54 AM on October 1, 2012

I agree so very much with kma’s comments. I can hardly believe that Bravo has signed Teresa on for another year. To me it seems that KimD wants airtime and will keep trying to become a regular. I think that the show is going ‘fizzle’ out – most women that are watching this show are average looking; they are not starletts. Where does Teresa get off making fun of human imperfections? It is sad, but I do think she needs professional help; as do her daughters, esp. that Gia ~ what a BRAT.

paul green (@paulgre61147276)

Posted at 3:03 PM on September 24, 2012

what Jose implied I’m shocked that some one able to profit $8065 in four weeks on the internet. did you see this webpage >>> Green32.comFULL STORY IS WRITTEN ON THIS WEBPAGE

DMB

Posted at 8:12 AM on September 24, 2012

I am curious where Kathy fits into the scenario – to me, I feel it was a collaburation of both Kim & Teresa. These women appear to be all about attention, power, money & camera time on the show! I think that Kelly Ripa ‘hit’ on something interesting in the after show on Bravo; to paraphrase, she said most women know when their husband is cheating – Teresa seems unhappy with her life, marriage, etc. compared to Melissa’s. How SAD a human being she appears to be & that ‘mini-me’ daughter that acts like a BRAT – keep her off the show…Would like to see more of Kathy’s sister, Caroline’s sister Dina, etc – even the family pets would make for a better program!

Regina Mahoney

Posted at 8:55 AM on September 24, 2012

If there was even a “shadow of doubt” re: Teresa’s sanity. That chick has completely “lost her marbles.” She needs to be institutionalized!! She is eaten alive by pure hatred and consumed by jealously of Melissa. Does she think of the effect this craziness is taking on her own Mother? She is grossly unhappy in her own marriage!! She is married to a cheating, low-life pig. She calls him “juicy Joe. I call him “greasy Joe. She should be focusing on her own life and plan an “exit strategy.” She also should concentrate on that little monster Milania before she totally gets away from her. She is very far gone for such a young child!! What does Joe do for a living, anyway? Teresa seems to be the primary “breadwinner.” What is she holding onto? Would like to see Bravo unload Teresa. Tired of her. She is too far gone!!

Joy Cee

Posted at 4:37 PM on September 24, 2012

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorrie Ortiz

Posted at 8:09 AM on September 24, 2012

You don’t have to bea brain surgeon to figur this out Teresa’s “thing” is starting fights.Flipping a table made her famous so to keep up her fifteen minutes she has to keep up the drama. I agree get a whole new cast they all suck

anickh

Posted at 8:04 AM on September 24, 2012

I agree with every comment below!! looks like eveyones on the same page with this. It six teresa did that to melissa and clearly it was a set-up… “to expose melissa.” but its obvious melissa really “was” a stripper at some point, but no one would have cared if melissa had come clean, they would have actually liked her more. people make petty mistakes like that and no one is perfect but no one can really forgive liars so melissa just should’ve come clean. it would’ve all made us hate teresa all the more! no one likes people who try to wreck other peoples lives. theres just no excuse for it.

michelle kosa

Posted at 7:13 PM on September 24, 2012

I agree as well with everyones comments and especially that melissa should just come clean about being a stripper nobody is perfect,but I think she was reall mordified as u can tell she was and probaly regrets doing it more than ever,but u can’t change things just own up to it people will respect her for that.and as for tre she played stupid about the whole incident and calling caroline an old hag was wrong.She looks like eddie munster from the late 60’s television series ! she should have her own show she can be mama werewolf!

Karla

Posted at 3:31 AM on September 24, 2012

I can’t believe how evil Teresa is with Melissa . She is so jealous of her and wants to be the better one in many ways … Which type of person wants to destroy such a beautiful marriage? So sad for her life ………………

Kat

Posted at 2:57 AM on September 24, 2012

Teresa lied, it’s obvious. Even the guy admitted it ON CAMERA. He clearly said that Kim D and Teresa had him set up Melissa. What a crazy broad she is.

Rx

Posted at 1:45 AM on September 24, 2012

Hmm I can’t stand Teresa but Melissa lied! She said she only worked at the bar a week but she produced payroll copies saying she actually worked there a year! Which is it? Why would it be a set up if you weren’t a stripper laugh it off and talk about it with your husband later. She looks very very guilty .. I think she was a stripper… definitely but so what ?? Come clean Melissa admit you lied cause you were cornered …the truth will get out no matter what…trust me no one will judge you for coming clean… don’t worry you are no kim kardashian.

michelle kosa

Posted at 9:04 AM on September 25, 2012

melissa was definetly a stripper and she is embarresed,but you r right just come clean.

Sherri

Posted at 12:32 AM on September 24, 2012

Uh… 12 hours after the fashion show was the Season 3 reunion show, not Season 4.

roxy80s

Posted at 12:05 AM on September 24, 2012

I’m over this family feud. Bravo needs to get rid of the whole cast and start over.

marie

Posted at 12:35 AM on September 24, 2012

you are absolutely right. i don’t care what happens to any of these chics.