Teresa Giudice Should Apologize To Melissa Gorga

Mon, September 24, 2012 6:40pm EST by 6 Comments
Courtesy of Bravo

It’s clear Melissa feels hurt about what happened on the ‘RHONJ’ season finale! Teresa should step up, fess up and make things right! What do YOU think?

The season finale of Real Housewives of New Jersey was a defining moment for Melissa Gorga and Teresa Giudice‘s relationship. Currently, the sisters-in-law are barely on speaking terms —  but with their children’s best interest at heart — I think it would be beneficial for everyone to make amends and have a fresh start.

While it’s still unclear if Teresa was behind the explosive finale, it’s clear she could have handled it in a better way.Teresa could have just stopped Angelo from approaching the table at all since she knew who Angelo was.

Teresa and Melissa were really getting along during season 4, and as a fan, I thought that was really enjoyable to watch. It was fun seeing Melissa and Teresa bond on their trip to California! I think both ladies are very loyal women — to the right people — and if they could just give it one more try, their relationship would be stronger than ever.

I really hope Teresa and Melissa can make up! I like them better when they’re getting along and not ripping each other’s hair out.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Should Teresa just take the high road and apologize? Weigh in and vote below.

More ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ news:

1. Revealed: Why Jacqueline Laurita & Teresa Giudice’s Friendship Ended
  2. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Melissa Gorga & More Disown Teresa Giudice For Good
  3. ‘RHONJ’ Preview: Jacqueline Laurita Turns Her Back On Teresa Giudice

Paul Green

Posted at 11:24 PM on September 24, 2012

what Maria explained I’m amazed that someone can get paid $6438 in one month on the computer. did you read this website >>> Green32.comFULL STORY IS WRITTEN ON THIS WEBPAGE

KT

Posted at 8:50 PM on September 24, 2012

I agree with you. I was wondering last night myself why she didn’t tell Angelo to leave the table when he came up. I would have done it because obviously he was only trying to start trouble. I definitely don’t think Teresa did anything to set Melissa up though. For whatever reason I don’t necessarily trust Jacqueline. She seemed rather relaxed the whole time, as if she was somewhat satisfied. And how did HER friend just happen to be the one talking to Angelo when this supposed plan was revealed? It seemed rather convenient.

lissa

Posted at 8:20 PM on September 24, 2012

Hell no she doesnt need to apologize! Fu%* Melissa

Yellow Mcery

Posted at 7:46 PM on September 24, 2012

yeah That crazy B”””h should APOLOGIZE TO melissa

Tarasa

Posted at 7:10 PM on September 24, 2012

I believe she was part of the set-up but even if she wasn’t, she should have handed it much, much, much better so yeah, Teresa should apologize. but we know she’s incapable of taking responsibility for anything.

jj

Posted at 6:59 PM on September 24, 2012

Hello no, why should she apologize, for what????????