Robert Pattinson’s Ultimatum For Kristen Stewart: Let’s Get Married — Report

Mon, September 24, 2012 6:45pm EDT by 205 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Relationship
FameFlynet

Rainbow

Posted at 12:42 PM on October 13, 2012

They are perfect together and i doubt that they don’t belong together i see it in her eyes she loves him and i believe she will try her best to commit. Every one can see it he lovers her with all hiss heart that will never change .

AmyHasHope

Posted at 9:28 PM on September 28, 2012

The whole “sad, sordid” tale could very well have been a ruse. If so – good for them. They had some fun, didn’t hurt anyone (and hysterical tween girls do not count), and the media had a field day!

If it was not a ploy, but just some crazy, irrational, in-the-moment thing she got caught up in, forgive her (Rob particularly but fans, as well). It is RIDICULOUSLY obvious they are very much in love and should be together. Their body language, the way they look at each other, their laughter, beaming smiles, and the secret whispers in the other’s ear. Get back together you two.

VONNIE

Posted at 8:30 AM on September 26, 2012

I REALLY HOPE FOR BOTH THEIR SAKES IF THEY DO GET MARRIED ITS NOT A RUSH JOB, THEY BOTH NEED ALOT OF HEALING TIME BEFORE COMMITING TO SOMETHING SO SERIOUS. THERES ALOT OF NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON THEM GETTN HITCHED WHICH I CAN TOTALLY AGREE WITH BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS UP TO THEM I JUST HOPE THEY MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION FOR THEM NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD

JS

Posted at 12:38 AM on September 26, 2012

It’s the most stupid thing I’ve read. To marry a cheater? Where the logic? Kris already demonstrated what kind of person she is and marriage won’t change her. I hope it’s just a gossip or otherwise Rob is brainless.

odume gifty

Posted at 2:25 AM on September 26, 2012

shut up if they really love each other they should go for it just wish them well and stop blabbing nonsense

sc

Posted at 7:21 AM on November 25, 2012

soo true! but also it’s rob decision,i don’t think that he’ll change it just because we think of it!And by the way it’s his life not ours so let him breath like the way he wants to!!

sc

Posted at 7:34 AM on November 25, 2012

la ferme!!!stop that blabering thigs about them!!!it’s not you who will marry kristen sooo you have no right to discussing his decision!!!!!!

ana

Posted at 9:59 PM on September 25, 2012

i think guys we have to understand about they relationship! we are not the one to marry her why we should comment about ..if he wants to marry her thats is the best and they can start a family i am happy if they get married i am a big fans rob and kristen no matter what i always wish theme happy 4 ever good luck rob kristen wish you the best always

Mary

Posted at 8:00 PM on September 25, 2012

If Kristen get back with Robert and married with him, that will be the worst things that ever she does on her life…OMG, A 15 minute ago I was read in another gossip newspaper the conditions that he put to get together with Kristen, and he is not sure that he gonna forgive her and/or he will back together with her again. By now he proof their relationship for about one month and at the end he will decide, he have the last word or a mean a decision. If both get married, Kristen must follows that rules: 1. She gonna have a person beside her or I mean like a bodyguard, 2. When he is out of the house (I mean when he have work compromise) she will stay at home and she will call her at night every moment of the day. 3. I don’t remember so much the last one, but I guess that is: that he gonna make all decision that concern about their marriage, or something like that. In other words she will be in a “CAGE” like a prisoner, I mean she can’t do anything without him because he never forgive what she did to him and she will stay with him for a rest of her entire life. And the question of the 64,000 pennies: Does Kristen gonna accept that kind of life? I guess that its not the kind of life that she want to live. Dear Kristen if I were been you I gonna send him to the hell. You are so pretty, beautiful, intelligent, strong and you deserve someone who believe on you without restriction. I know that is so easy to tell to someone that be in love with the love of their life, but for your sake: BELIEVE ME, DON’T GET BACK WITH ROBERT IN THAT WAY AND WITH THAT RULES. AND DON’T SPEND YOUR TIME WAITING HIS DECISION. I GUESS THAT ROBERT WANTS OR: 1. PLAY WITH YOUR FEELING AND WANT THAT YOU SUFFER IN THE SAME WAY THAT HE DOES. 2. HE DON’T LOVE YOU, HE IS OBSESSED WITH YOU. 3. YOU DON’T HAVE THE GUARANTY THAT HE WILL BACK WITH YOU TOGETHER AND MARRY YOU. SO, NO,NO, NO, WASTE YOU TIME FOR SOMEONE THAT DON’T DESERVE THAT YOU WILL GIVE YOUR LIFE FOR HIM…..and as I know I guess that nobody are die for love, that is false……..Its your decision, and then don’t regret for it……..

nancy

Posted at 11:31 PM on September 25, 2012

You and your comment’s are all messed up,You really do need to learn how to spell.
He is not going to make her fill like she’s in prison what he want’s is for her to make a
commitment, I don’t see anything wrong with that.
I think Kristen would be pleased to commit to him she loves him and want’s to be with him
more than anything else. So just quit speaking bad about them.

Sandie

Posted at 4:32 PM on October 28, 2012

Nancy, you also need to learn to spell if you are going to put down other people about their spelling. you also need to learn how to use punctuation marks. About Kristen going back to Rob honestly it’s (meaning it is) none of our business. Obviously you and your comments are all messed up as you like to say. No man should ever give ultimatums. Would you like to have your husband tell you either you do this or you move out? If you like to be treated like that then that is fine for you. My mom raised me to be treated better than that. No man treats me that way. I agree with Mary. Men who treat women like that can lead to other things like abuse.

sc

Posted at 7:29 AM on November 25, 2012

kristen cheated on him so what!!I know it’s mean and i also feel bad for rob but she wants to repent so let her why bad mouthing them all the time!!!

Fiddle dee dee

Posted at 12:56 PM on September 25, 2012

Huge mistake if they get married. They’ll up a statistic of divorce. They supposedly just reconciled.
Marriage is a poor excuse to fix what’s been done! Who says they have to get married anyway?
Nowadays people just live together. Things don’t work out, you go your way and they go theirs.
No messy divorce. I’m not a big believer in marriage. For me it’s just a piece of paper.

Fran

Posted at 4:10 PM on September 25, 2012

Take it from someone who knows..marriage doesn’t stop a cheater! Only time can tell if a person will cheat again. A LONG time!

nancy

Posted at 11:33 PM on September 25, 2012

How do you know??
Oh wait I see you don’t believe in marriage.
That explains everything.

sc

Posted at 7:37 AM on November 25, 2012

maybe they’ll up a divorce but we’re not sure!!!

Alex

Posted at 10:21 AM on September 25, 2012

I’ll move them to number 1 if they get married. I’m a Robsten fan.

Jack Hammer

Posted at 10:20 AM on September 25, 2012

For Rob to think that he can tame Kristen by marrying her is naivety at its colossal height! Rob, stop being a knight in shining armor. Let Kristen be Kristen, that is the sperm depository of Hollywood lotharios. Use your big head instead of your little head.

nancy

Posted at 11:35 PM on September 25, 2012

Oh just stop.
You Jack.

gifty

Posted at 2:31 AM on September 26, 2012

just wish them luck if the marriage fail then they learn a lesson from it they don’t need you to give advice

saima

Posted at 3:16 PM on October 7, 2012

I love u robert pattinson I m a big fan mmmwwwwaaahhhh u r looking my boyfriend u r very sexy and very hot………