Robert Pattinson Plays Sexy Music On The Guitar & Sings — Watch

Mon, September 24, 2012 8:04am EDT by 61 Comments
Robert Pattinson Guitar
Courtesy of YouTube

charelle

Posted at 4:40 AM on March 20, 2013

Hi just wana say that rob and kristen make a good couple

Lola

Posted at 3:12 PM on September 26, 2012

I like his voice is very unique, I for one think he should go in to the world of music for a while!!

TRACY123

Posted at 8:06 AM on September 25, 2012

Remember in the first Twilight movie, when they are in the restaurant, well one of Rob’s songs is playing in the background, well of course everyone has the music CD, as soon as Rob’s song comes on, even all the kids say skip it, it sucks, he can’t sing. He needs more practice, hire a singing coach, oh, yeah I forgot he’s to cheap!

Yeah...you people are sheep.

Posted at 1:11 PM on August 20, 2013

He doesn’t need lessons, he definitely has a punk attitude and lives a punk lifestyle. Certainly Kurt Cobain didn’t have singing lessons and they are an insanely well known band.

apsara

Posted at 2:22 AM on September 25, 2012

Rob is his own person does not need anyone else with him to complement him . love the way he blends the words together !

Anne

Posted at 12:48 AM on September 25, 2012

I’m sorry, he is a wonderful musician but I couldn’t understand what he was saying. Playing the guitar and piano he is soooo wonderful at that I would love for him to make an instrumental album. Maybe Kristen could help with it. She has a beautiful voice but Rob beats her out when it comes to playing musical instruments. They would complement each other well on an album.

hope and pray

Posted at 4:58 AM on September 25, 2012

You just need to get use to his singing. I understand him and it gives me goosebumps. What a man!

TRACY123

Posted at 8:19 AM on September 25, 2012

That’s what I said yesterday, Kristen can sing!! She sang in “Into the Wild” and of course “The Runaways”, she was pretty good in both of these movies! Rob on the other hand, needs lots more practice, he mumbles all of his words, can’t understand any of it. All the kids say he sucks.

Pari

Posted at 10:54 PM on September 24, 2012

Rob is a great guy and so is his voice …its honest and kind of haunting .

hope and pray

Posted at 4:53 AM on September 25, 2012

Not only can he sing he is wonderful to look at. Kristen better mend her ways because there’s sooooo many women that want him. It is hard to imagine how many!!!! And i sure can’t blame them. He is perfect in my book. What a dreanboat…………..Kristen are you listening????? You could be the luckiest woman alive. Or not!!!!! It’s up to you now.

Simone

Posted at 8:56 PM on September 24, 2012

I’d fall asleep to that voice any day!

Guest

Posted at 8:52 PM on September 24, 2012

xx

TRACY123

Posted at 7:53 PM on September 24, 2012

He needs voice lessons!! Maybe he should just stick to playing the guitar and let someone else sing!! How about Kristen, she sang in “Into the Wild” and it wasn’t bad!!!

TRACY123

Posted at 7:56 PM on September 24, 2012

Gee whiz, I totally forgot that Kristen of course sang in her movie “The Runaways” and she was really good and she also played guitar!!!!

hope and pray

Posted at 4:59 AM on September 25, 2012

NO HE IS FINE!

Sabra

Posted at 5:56 PM on September 24, 2012

He will get there in time,he is trying to hard

sharona

Posted at 5:46 PM on September 24, 2012

I think Rob is gorgeous and a fine young actor but as for his singing, his voice is just way too whiny and nasal for me.

Gaby

Posted at 4:32 PM on September 24, 2012

love you

erica

Posted at 3:32 PM on September 24, 2012

Beautiful Rob , your voice is the true reflection of your soul , its pure ,real and unique !!

paul green (@paulgre61147276)

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 24, 2012

what Ruth implied I’m taken by surprise that a person able to get paid $6790 in 4 weeks on the computer. have you seen this site >>> Green32.comFULL STORY IS WRITTEN ON THIS WEBPAGE

InlovewithRob

Posted at 1:56 PM on September 24, 2012

Just saying this is so old video!

Emma

Posted at 1:38 PM on September 24, 2012

WOW AMAZING LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!

ulanda79

Posted at 1:10 PM on September 24, 2012

Excellent.

On a side note, Don’t take her back or believe her lies anymore, she evetual shows her true colors to everyone & she just showed them to you. Get out while you can.

Twilight08

Posted at 1:30 PM on September 24, 2012

Hi ulanda79 very well said. However, I feel soon we will hear and see his final decision on this matter. I hope he heeds your warning but the choice is his and his alone. Let’s pray he uses wisdom. That he sees the whole picture which might include his future with Kristen. Words like Trust, Faithfulness, Truth, Unconditional Love, and Unselfishness are now words used by Kristen. D. Justin

lydia

Posted at 1:05 PM on September 24, 2012

wow !! i was so moved by this. allways knew he could sing, but didnt know he can sing that good. he is much better than a lot of singers we have out there.. i say – go robert,and show the world what you’ve got. wish you’ll succed in that too.

Twilight08

Posted at 1:02 PM on September 24, 2012

Robert saw your video of you singing (as shown above). You sing and play the guitar but you have a habit of mumbling your words. Also, you were off key in this song choice. I believe diction lessons in order to open your range, and help you to pronouce your words and thoughts clearly while singing would be beneficial. The idea of song like poetry is to express one’s thoughts and feelings to a given piece of work. To inivite someone in to share these feelings. Your melody is there, sad and dreary but the words are mumbled and jumbled so I can’t understand why you’re sad and dreary? You’re a young, successful, and could do great things in the future maybe by singing of hope, love, and having an uplifting “you can do it” kind of spirit would be better for you too. It would free you of whatever heavy burden you seem to be heading towards. As an example, in “Let Me Sign”, again I could not understand your words except for Let Me Sign? I had to Google the lyrics for the song. I wanted to invest in your talent, but I can’t if I (and maybe there are others who feel the same as I do) can not understand the words plainly and simply (google is not always readily available at times…sorry). Until then I will enjoy your films instead of both of your talents. P. S. You and Kristen are both too young and blessed to be so down, dark, sullen as she appers in public. Robert life is too short for you two not to enjoy your many blessings. Example just by having jobs that you love, and they bring great wealth when so many people are without jobs, money, and are losing their homes should make you want to sing to uplift and not to remind someone of their heavy burdens. Peace. D. Justin;

Pam

Posted at 1:30 PM on September 24, 2012

@ Twilight08
You have written such a long boring essay please learn to be precise ,it is such a waste of time and space .
looks like you have a hearing problem , get your ears cleaned or get a hearing aid most people need it after 50 .

Twilight08

Posted at 1:49 PM on September 24, 2012

Hi Pam, The fact that I can write, and that you do not have a long comprehension span of words, I will make this: reply short.. what was I not precise about? What was the song about? Help me to understand his words. With opened, clean ears Ms. Pam I heard mumbling. Oh and Pam, you should only hope to live to see 50 and beyond one day with your rude comment to another. Maturity teaches we can agree to disagree. D. Justin

hope and pray

Posted at 4:18 PM on September 24, 2012

I don’t care if his words are mufled to you DJ I love his songs. And Let me sign just kills me!!!!

wow !!

Posted at 12:44 PM on September 24, 2012

wow!! loved listening to this again , he does have a lovely voice !

Twilight08

Posted at 1:16 PM on September 24, 2012

Hi wow! Having a voice and having clarity are two different things. Robert does have a voice, and a style. But what is he saying in words? He mumbles too much. Robert open up, free yourself, and share your thoughts and feelings trapped in your music…please! D. Justin

aly

Posted at 11:19 AM on September 24, 2012

Rob – if you ever take a wee look at these pages (doubtful but I am just going with it)… I do hope you give Kristin another chance. Many of us have made similar mistakes in life and have learned from them and grown into better, kinder and wiser human beings. we all do stupid things when we are young. better to do them earlier then later… I am not excusing what happened. Only saying that many of us have made huge mistakes in the past and were lucky enough not to have our faces rubbed in it daily by the international press. we were able to bury the mistake, ask God’s forgivness and our partners and never, ever, make that same mistake again. It is possible and it isn’t fair for the world to box Kristin in with all these hateful words and terms that don’t allow for change and growth. btw, your music is so moving, you are truly talented and your music is another gift, for you, your loved ones and if you want.. the world at large. All the best for you and your future. xox