Melissa Gorga: I Can’t Even Look At Teresa Giudice After The ‘RHONJ’ Finale

Mon, September 24, 2012 3:22pm EST by 23 Comments
Melissa Gorga RHONJ
SplashNews, BravoTV

Wondering where Melissa and Teresa stand now after the explosive season 4 finale? HollywoodLife.com caught up EXCLUSIVELY with Melissa who told us she’s still outraged by Teresa’s alleged setup! Read on for ALL the details!

Melissa Gorga and Teresa Giudice have been feuding for years — and it looks like their heated back-and-forth bickering won’t be coming to an end any time soon.

Melissa tells HollywoodLife.com her relationship with Teresa is still on the rocks ever since the shocking season finale where Teresa allegedly planted a man, Angelo, to out Melissa as a stripper.

“They’re not perfect right now; we haven’t seen each other since the reunion [which was filmed earlier this month],” Melissa tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “I think the reunion will clarify where things are today. It was a crazy reunion. It was crazy, but we’re not there yet. Things are not good. And it’s a bumpy road right now. Things are not good.”

While it’s been a year since the  Posche fashion show happened — where all the drama went down on the Sept. 23 finale — Melissa says there hasn’t been any movement towards a reconciliation between the two.

“I’m a firm believer that time heals all wounds, but after watching this I was very heated again and very upset… And even if I was a stripper — which you know there’s proof that I never was — but even if I were; would it even, what was this going to accomplish?” she tells us. “She’s the one that has come up with this plan to get together with Kim D. It’s extremely obvious that they’ve done this together, and you know, she’s putting the barrier with our kids and with our family. And now she’s making it really hard for me to sit down with her and have family dinners. It didn’t have to be this way.”

Melissa goes on to say that she’s SO livid she can’t even imagine working with her again for season five!

“I can’t even picture myself having to film with her again right now. I really can’t. I’m at that spot where I can’t even look at her in the eye. I can’t look at her,” Melissa tells us.

Yikes! We hope these two will be able to work out their issues soon — for the sake of their children — but in the meantime Melissa tells us to be prepared for a very heated reunion.

“It was nuts. It will blow your minds,” she says.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Melissa and Teresa will ever reconcile? Do YOU think Teresa set up Melissa? Sound off in your comments below!

Stay tuned for an exclusive video with Melissa for MORE RHONJ finale details!

– By Nicole Karlis

For more ‘RHONJ’ news:

1. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Caroline Manzo Gets Rid Of Teresa Giudice
  2. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Teresa Giudice & Jacqueline Laurita’s Most Heated Fight Yet
  3. ‘RHONJ’ Jacqueline Laurita: My Son Nicholas Has Autism

Nancy aucoin

Posted at 8:47 PM on October 10, 2012

I think they will make ups when Melissa finds out Theresa had nothing to do with the Kim and the guy. And no I don’t think Theresa set up Melissa!

Nancy aucoin

Posted at 9:12 PM on October 10, 2012

Caroline and Lauren are sick ! Lauren can lose all the weight she wants her mouth is nasty and so is her moms ! She called tre a dick head ! That’s something to say oming from someone who was brought up to be so fen perfect! They truly make me disgusted!

Hell Kitty

Posted at 9:53 AM on September 28, 2012

And the Emmy or Grammy – whichever it is, goes to “Miss Diva Melissa Gorga”! What a performance this past season has been. You promised to bring Teresa down & you delivered. God knows you needed to keep yourself relevant. Your so “livid”……maybe Teresa can apologize like say in a couple of years – isn’t that what you did waited two years to apologize for contacting Danielle? Talk about burning in hell…….Joey will like that ’cause the devil usually wears RED.

Nancy aucoin

Posted at 8:49 PM on October 10, 2012

Amen!!!

SaraJane

Posted at 7:45 PM on September 25, 2012

Hmmm she can’t forgive THAT,,yet Theresa forgave her for feeding Danielle info…and if its not true she stripped..whats she so mad about? Famewhore/stripper/talentless/liar :)

Nancy aucoin

Posted at 8:50 PM on October 10, 2012

Yes indeed!!

Nina

Posted at 12:35 PM on September 25, 2012

I honestly believe that Teresa is the most unhappy person in this show. If you really think about it, I really believe that she wishes her life was like Melissa’s or like Jacqueline’s, or like her cousin’s, or like Caroline’s. All these women, except Teresa, have a family that have husbands that love their wives, love their children, and love to make their wives happy. Teresa’s husband is nothing compared to all the other husband’s in the show. He’s cheating on her! And everyone knows it! Teresa is envious of all her friends and wishes her life was like theirs… even so like Melissa’s. I don’t think at all that Melissa has done anything wrong to her,in fact, Melissa has always wanted a relationship with Teresa because of her husband. You can see the honesty in her, you can see the effort and the way she brushes off stupid things that Teresa does to her and to the family. I feel so sorry for Teresa because she really hates her life. She wants to make it seem like there’s nothing wrong with her and her husband when it’s quite obvious, he is having affairs and could care less about his family specially Teresa.
The reality is, Teresa hates everyone that has a great life and she loves destroying and making problems with everyone because she is a very unhappy woman. SHe is a compulsive liar!!! and it trips me out on how the women call on her lies and she straight out denies it!!!!! When she knows it’s a lie!!!! I really feel sorry for Teresa… and one last thing… I really didn’t see how maybe Teresa was involved in this thing about Melissa with that bald man. She actually kept walking away when stupid Kim-D kept asking… like she wanted to create the problem. I didn’t see how Teresa could have planned it…. but then again, Jacqueline did get some texts!!! Bravo, if you set this up? SHame on you… but whatever, it doesn’t take away that Teresa is just as jealous as a witch

Nancy aucoin

Posted at 8:57 PM on October 10, 2012

Theresa has no reason envy any of them ! She has everything they have . As far as Theresa’s husband joe he may be having an affair but I’m sure she won’t have a problem moving on!

jactwcdc

Posted at 6:24 PM on September 24, 2012

1) Caroline and Teresa are the most divissive evil women ever to “dis” grace reality TV. When the wolf pack that was these cast members went after Danielle who while revealed to ultimately be unstable did NOTHING to any of them to warrant the researching of her past and feeling of dislike–it was ALL Caroline, who remains a bully. Caroline insisted that both Jacqueline and Teresa cut her off or else! Caroline was fine with Teresa’s antics, until she no longer had use for her, and became jealous of Teresa breaking out as the show’s star. Caroline and her children are nasty and mean spirited.

2) Teresa is miserable at home and sees Melissa and her life as a reflection of EVERYTHING that is missing in her own life. She never takes responsibility for her own actions, she’s cruel and petty and only thinks of herself. Teresa is in denial about her marriage, and is angry that her cousin and sister in law know the “real” story as do her former friends. Teresa expects her brother to side with her to the detriment of his marriage, while she defends Joe’s disgusting behavior to the world, and her family.

Both Caroline and Teresa are insecure, angry and hateful individuals who are equally awful to those around them.

MISTY

Posted at 5:40 PM on September 24, 2012

I CAN’T BELIEVE I AM SAYING THIS BUT I THINK TERESA GOT RAILROADED. I THINK BRAVO SET THEM ALL UP AND THEY WERE QUICK TO BLAME HER. THE WOMEN IS NOT A VERY GOOD ACTRESS AND I DON’T THINK SHE COULD HAVE PULLED THIS OFF. TO BAD NONE OF THE OTHERS WOULD STOP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT ANDY WOULD DO FOR RATINGS.

Nancy Ann

Posted at 5:58 PM on September 24, 2012

Never thought of that…..BRAVO….good point! I really believe in this case that Theresa is innocent…….

Gina

Posted at 5:14 PM on September 24, 2012

Jaqueline is weak, Teresa is a bully, Melissa thinks she’s all that. Caroline is the only sane one on the show.

gbtw

Posted at 6:57 PM on September 24, 2012

caroline is not sane. the ugly one is not always the rational one, nor even the smartest one. she is bitter and meddling, and desperate to prove her worth b/c she has a deep-seeded insecurity b/c of always being second fiddle to her gorgeous and grounded sister. i feel sort of sorry for caroline when i think about how pathetic she is, but, she is so manipulative and conniving and hell bent on tearing down others instead of just living her life- i can’t just pity her. she should’ve gotten out when dina did. i feel like she has spiraled into the gutter with every episode- becoming more and more unable to look at anything with perspective.

Brooke

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 24, 2012

Everyone is talking about teresa knowing what was going to happen which clearly wasn’t the case. Wasn’t it Jaqueline that was getting texts the whole time! Why isn’t J getting any heat. Ir we even watching the same show!!!??

Nancy Ann

Posted at 5:52 PM on September 24, 2012

Wow…………I watched the episode where Theresa didn’t want anything to do with the weird bald guy with “icky” teeth? What about the rest of you? Theresa has not always been a saint, but I believe she really was trying to stay out of “it”………Why was Jacqueline getting all these text messages? I REALLY believe she had ALOT more to do with this “weird guy” and setting Melissa up than what we see!!!!!! Jacqueline needs to get a backbone and quit trying to be the nice guy! Caroline needs to get a life (of her own) and quit being sooooooo “perfect”! Melissa needs to fight her own battles! Kim D. needs to overdose and die! And……Theresa…….needs to “calm down” and just live her life and NOT worry about everyone else!!!!

Nancy aucoin

Posted at 9:06 PM on October 10, 2012

That is so true! I can’t pin point exactly what’s going on but I bet u jac. Has something to do with it!

SaraJane

Posted at 7:50 PM on September 25, 2012

jaquieline was getting texts from Cat Rodrigues,the former producer of RHONJ..I say former ‘cos this is why she got fired.

leticia

Posted at 4:20 PM on September 24, 2012

I think that theresa set up melissa because she is so jealous of evrything that melissa have.its a pity cause melissa doesn’t look like a bad person she has really put up with lots of things and was still trying to make it work. I think she should forget about theresa cause theresa is never gonna change. About caroline she says it like it is, and jacqueline she always wants to see the good in people because she doent like the drama

Jade

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 24, 2012

I have never felt so emotional watching Any of the Housewives like I did last night. It literally hurt my heart watching Teresa sit there at that table and know what was about to happen. Her beating heart?? Anyone familiar with Edgar Allen Poe’s Tell Tell Heart??? Exactly!!!! May God forgive you Teresa because “Out of a man’s heart does he speak.”

zaleida mendoza

Posted at 4:11 PM on September 24, 2012

everyone wants to point out the BAD about Teresa and as soon as it’s let out that someone else does soemthing O NO they are innocent. I’m on team Teresa because I believe she was really trying to making things work with her family and Melissa just doesn’t really want it to happen because she wants Joe all to herself SELFISH is what melissa is. Teresa was cought in the middle and Jacqueline is involved and she knows it!!!-Z

CBE

Posted at 3:57 PM on September 24, 2012

No, I think Teresa has been correct all along. Melissa likes to think only bad things about Teresa. Melissa is a troublemaker and likes that her husband and his sister don’t get along. Because Melissa wants all the attention. Teresa probably knows a lot more about her than just stripping. Caroline, Jaqueline and Melissa all enjoyed ganging up on Teresa. Because they’re jealous. I NEVER liked Melissa. She’s truly a snake. And Caroline is just an ugly bully. While Jaqueline is just weak and seems stupid. Of coarse she likes Melissa…she can relate. They’re both former strippers. That like to play innocent. Melissa always goes around showing off her body and really thinks she’s something. She’s so obvious.

gbtw

Posted at 6:51 PM on September 24, 2012

so agree. this hits home with jacqueline, but i think jacqueline knows a lot more than she’s letting on. i don’t think teresa is a good enough actress to play dumb on this, and wouldn’t be surprised if team andy were behind the whole set up. of course melissa was a stripper, or a call girl, or both… same with jacqueline. does anyone really doubt that? and do either of them think they’re fooling anyone? they’re the american version of mail-order brides. caroline, at the end of the day is just an ugly bitter old woman who thinks, ‘at least i’m the smartest’ when, she really isn’t… but even if she were, i mean, smartest i that crew does not equate with smart.

Dina

Posted at 3:35 PM on September 24, 2012

Terera Guidice is a snake and crazy to boot!