Jacqueline Laurita To Teresa Giudice: ‘You’re Going To Hell’

Mon, September 24, 2012 12:14pm EDT by 11 Comments
Courtesy Bravo

Yikes! After an explosive season finale, fans can definitely expect more drama to hit during the three-part reunion! Jacqueline calls Teresa a ‘liar,’ ‘sick’ and more for trying to lure her in to her conniving plan! Read on for ALL the details!

Looks like the Real Housewives of New Jersey season 4 reunion will be just as dramatic — if not more — than the Sept. 23rd finale!

In this new preview clip for the reunion, Teresa Giudice appears to be putting all the blame on Jacqueline Laurita for revealing that Angelo’s presence at the Posche fashion show was a setup.

In case you missed the finale on Sept. 23, Jacqueline received a text message from a mystery “mutual friend” warning her that drama was about to go down and told Melissa. Once Teresa caught wind of what Jacqueline did, she confronted Jacqueline and yelled at her for telling Melissa! But was it because Teresa tried to lure Jacqueline into her conniving plan? Sounds like we’ll find out at the reunion!

“All you cared about was exposing them” Jacqueline yells to Teresa.

“I never said Melissa was a stripper,” Teresa says.

“What?” Jacqueline screams. “You wanted me to call her out. There it is. You’re a liar. You’re sick and you’re going to h***.”

Yikes! While the truth about what happened at the Posche fashion show still seems a bit blurry, it sounds more and more like Teresa was in fact behind it.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Teresa planted Angelo to expose Melissa? Vote and watch the video below.

– Nicole Karlis

For more ‘RHONJ’ news:

1. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Caroline Manzo Gets Rid Of Teresa Giudice
  2. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Teresa Giudice & Jacqueline Laurita’s Most Heated Fight Yet
  3. ‘RHONJ’ Jacqueline Laurita: My Son Nicholas Has Autism

Mel_Rose 007

Posted at 6:45 PM on September 25, 2012

Kim you have to be kidding. If that comment makes you dislike jaqualibe you need some therapy. She was trying to make a point. That was it. Don’t be so sensitive. By the way I have two autistic grandchildren. Lighten up its for entertainment. I bet your the type that wants the playground equipment taken down because your kid “Might” fall

Kimberly

Posted at 5:44 PM on September 25, 2012

Can’t say I’m not surprised that bravo edited that clip cutting out where jac said she swears on her “austic son” Teresa may not be perfect but as some one with a family member that suffered from autism I can honestly say I am shocked and have lost respect for one of my favorite characters.

LMarilyn Crawford

Posted at 11:12 AM on September 25, 2012

OF COURSE TERESA AND KIM D. PLANNED THE SET UP TOGETHER, AND THE SALON WAS JUST AN ADDED TOUCH TO TERESA’S ATTEMPT to cover her tracks. If she really wanted to protect Melissa, why not call her and tell her what happened with Kim D. prior to the event? Why go to a salon that she has NEVER in her life used before, when she is so particular about her hair and make-up? I think they thought of the scheme late and therefore they did not have time to set it up in a lunch just happen to run into you. And by the way, what pipe was Kelly smoking that she thinks Caroline looks like a bully. What Caroline did is stay in too long and put up with too much, and finally reveal her true feelings, instead of just not addressing Teresa at all and making her a mute fact in the scheme of things. Information is power, you have to play the art of war better than your adversary, Especially, when they are evil. Teresa lost sight of reality abd her jeolousy of Melissa, young, talented and in a happy marriage, took over. She will connive and hurt any chance she gets, which is evident on her using naiveve Caroline’s sister Dina to perpectuate the division of that family. Dina wake up and drink the coffee. No matter what is wrong with your sister, you never let an outsider use it to hurt her.

Sal

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 24, 2012

How is it not obvious that the producers of the show played ALL of these women?!!! Things were going too well, so it just so happend at the “Posche” fashion show, where all drama takes place, that this would go down? I think they are all victims.

The sleazy guy was planted by Bravo. The texts Jacqueline got were most likely from a producer. I think Bravo wanted the drama, and we all bought into and took sides, adding to ratings. What is sad is that a family has been destroyed in the process for fame. But how is this any different than other season, where relationships are destroyed for the sake of “Tv”?!

lee

Posted at 3:42 PM on September 24, 2012

Teresa is what keeps these women relevant. All they do is talk about Teresa. I really liked the show the first couple of seasons and jaqueline was my favorite but I don’t know what happened to her, I don’t think that woman is stable, they should just give Teresa her own show or get rid of these women, starting with Melissa

paul green (@paulgre61147276)

Posted at 2:44 PM on September 24, 2012

like Stephen replied I am taken by surprise that any body able to profit $9339 in a few weeks on the computer. did you look at this link >>> Green32.comFULL STORY IS WRITTEN ON THIS WEBPAGE

Tracie Rebar

Posted at 2:34 PM on September 24, 2012

I do not think Theresa had anything to do with it. Kim D is a skany skank and Theresa actually walked away in the salon and said ” I DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS,” ” Dont talk about my family!!!!! Jaquiline actually twisted it and said a bunch of BS to Joe and Melissa that in fact was not true. Thresea wasnt standing by the creepy angelo at all why he talked to the “mutual friend” but Jaquiline said she was what a bunch of BS! And Carolined Manzo I want to punch her in her face. She is the bigges pot stirrer of all of them!!!!~!

MM

Posted at 2:29 PM on September 24, 2012

thinks*

MM

Posted at 2:29 PM on September 24, 2012

Tereasa the star? she’s just the person that causes drama and problems, so if you want to argue that people watch the show to watch her reek havoc, then yea sure I’d agree with that. But I don’t think anyone is jealous of her…its pretty obvious in this season and all the past ones that she is constantly trying to hurt anyone she think is getting more attention than she is.

Over it

Posted at 1:11 PM on September 24, 2012

Can’t stand Melissa.

Jennifer

Posted at 1:04 PM on September 24, 2012

I think Tereasa is the star of the show and the Gorga’s and Manzo’s are jealous, Bravo needs to continue the show but get rid of all the Manzo’s along with the Gorga’s and the creep Kthy.