‘Full House’ Cast Celebrates 25 Year Anniversary With Reunion — Pics

Sun, September 23, 2012 2:49pm EDT by 9 Comments
Full House Reunion
Courtesy of Twitter

Full house 15

Posted at 2:32 PM on September 15, 2013

Full house was a great show. on warner bros studio.com i tried to look up full house and they game me absolutely NOTHING. full house was the greatest show on television now everyone just wants to throw it in the dumpster and forget all about it thats just cruel i will care for full house and stay by its side for the rest of my life no matter what it takes thats how much i like the show i dont care if my dvds turn rusted i love full house and i always will i dont mean everyone i mean warner brothers studios that old peace of crap

Kimberly Merlet

Posted at 12:35 AM on November 13, 2012

Yes, It would be great to have a reunion show/movie of Full House!!!! With everyone hopefully

Marcie

Posted at 10:38 AM on September 24, 2012

What ever happened to the twins who played Nicky and Alex?

What a Maiee Rollie Funkieo

Posted at 9:26 PM on September 23, 2012

that show was A awsome show and Fun for The fans to Watch. Nice Reunion for them

michael (@michael92635982)

Posted at 7:28 PM on September 23, 2012

I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, >>> Green32.comREAD MORE

ldsaecp

Posted at 4:51 PM on September 23, 2012

That is my favorite show. I love that show. I miss these guys. Where are they now?

isaiah

Posted at 5:34 PM on August 24, 2013

i have season 1 2 3 6 7 and 8 i ordered the complete fourth season from best buy its coming on monday im buying the complete fifth season for my birthday farwell full house

hyt

Posted at 12:31 PM on September 22, 2013

john stamos still acts, dave coulier still plays in other shows, candace cameron had kids, jodie sweetin had kids also, mary kate and ashley are fashion designers, lori loughlin had kids, blake and dylan tuomy wilhoit just doesnt act anymore, andrea barber not an actress anymore either, scott weigner doesnt act anymore, and buddy as comet the golden retriever died of cancer in 1998

hyt

Posted at 12:33 PM on September 22, 2013

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FULL HOUSE I HAVE ALL YOUR SEASONS ON DVD today im going to watch every one of them