Taylor Lautner: I Would Date A Fan

Sat, September 22, 2012 5:27pm EDT by 60 Comments
Taylor Lautner Dating
FameFlynet

shivalizzzm

Posted at 9:43 AM on January 7, 2014

well i donot like him as a crazy fan…girl bt just as a girl……lol n i like his dark hair and most importantly his nature as he is so sweet n cares abt his fan…so good man….keep it up….wel am a silly n good lookin gal n like him so u should date any of ur fans remember am nt ur crazzzyyy fan jst like u as a gal ok…..jst as a cute sweet n cool girl….yo!!!!…..n luv doesnt care abt age or status…

shivalizzzm

Posted at 9:42 AM on January 7, 2014

Kristina Barker

Posted at 7:23 PM on September 16, 2013

I think you should date whoever you want, Taylor. You are young and gorgeous. Any woman that is blessed enough to have caught your attention, will be your #1 fan. I know I would. I would be your rock, and you’d be mine. You’d be able to lean on me and me on you, and together no matter what storm came, we’d be able to get through. Love doesn’t distinguish between whether or not someone is a fan, it reads the heart. Just keep your options open, and enjoy your life. It is so short. You are beautiful, and I will forever have love for you. I wish you only happiness in this life. <3

Desirae Adams

Posted at 6:13 PM on March 16, 2013

I would love to meet you Taylor and love to get to know you and possibly date you. Please think about dating a fan because many people will want to meet you but hopefully you will choose me. I read some comments on a page today and those people were right it isn’t all about your body it is about your personality and I hope to get to know you one day.

Elijiah

Posted at 3:35 AM on February 1, 2013

I’m not the biggest Taylor Lautner fan, but I am a fan of his. It would be amazing if he’d date a fan but, in reality his a big movie star. So I don’t think it will ever happen. I personally think he just said that at the spare of the moment.. But good luck girls :) and good luck Taylor Lautner!!

Jasmine

Posted at 10:21 AM on December 31, 2012

Taylor has got the whole package. He’s quite an inspiration as well as a hot spice! He should definitely date a fan. Just not an obsessed one. I’m not obsessed…. ;)

Nia

Posted at 6:34 PM on December 24, 2012

I love Taylor lautner

Shayla Taylor's biggest fan

Posted at 9:37 PM on December 17, 2012

Taylor… I’m Cajun & your biggest fan & I want to go to one of your movie premiers but I live in Lubbock,Texas with 4 younger siblings & I want to meet you so could you come to Lubbock,Texas for my birthday…it’s June 23…PLEASE =|

Brianna Lautner

Posted at 10:14 PM on December 12, 2012

I love taylor Lautner so much it’s creepy but I’m like
his stalker I no everything about him. I really want
to meet him it’s my dream. He is the sexyist person
alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca

Posted at 3:30 PM on December 6, 2012

Hi Taylor I know it would be Impossible but would you maybe consider meeting my friend Sophie she’s your Biggest fan?

cristiane de lara andlfatto

Posted at 12:25 PM on November 15, 2012

este sim é o gerro que meus pais sonham em ter. te amo thaylor cris e bruno

cristiane de lara andlfatto

Posted at 12:23 PM on November 15, 2012

este sim é o gerro que meus pais sonham em ter. te amo thaylor

katelyn

Posted at 9:00 PM on November 6, 2012

first of all taylor lautner is 20 born in 1992 same year as me

katelyn

Posted at 8:59 PM on November 6, 2012

well first of all taylor lautner is 20 because hes born in 1992 same year as me!

bethie

Posted at 12:46 AM on November 6, 2012

I think taylor should be able to date who he wants wether it be a fan or a actoress.. heck i wouldent mind going on a date with taylor i mean look at him hes too cute..anyways like i said he should be able to date whoo ever he wanta to i mean just becaus he is an actor dosent mean that hes not the same as you or me hes human like all of us …

bunny

Posted at 8:08 AM on November 5, 2012

What I don’t get is why are you all so upses with tylor really he is a person a human been not some pice of cake er some kind of thing I get it he’s cute and he’s a good actor but give the guy a break shame

lightfoot89

Posted at 11:29 PM on October 11, 2012

Did they really have to put a pic of him w/her up there? This is about HIM, not her. She’s very troubled and is a bad influence on him anyway. Just date a fan once dude, it might end up being “the one”.

realpeoplefan1

Posted at 4:35 PM on October 1, 2012

I don’t know about anybody else, but I feel like the lease he can do is try. I mean fans are real people just as much and celebrities, just more down to earth like he is, even though he has not changed to me at all, famous people tend to be a little self centered and he really needs and deserves someone who can just focus on him and just enjoying being with him. Someone who sees love as lasting forever. Anything less could not really be love. but then again am just a hopeless romantic kind of gal…who lives near Aspen Taylor!

St

Posted at 2:01 PM on October 1, 2012

Taylor can date with the girl he wants, he deserves all the love in the world … Papacito chulo lo adoro!!

Alexandria Perez aka Allie Perez

Posted at 11:24 PM on September 29, 2012

I hope Taylor is reading this, but i think it would be okay for him to date a fan he just needs to look for the right one. Maybe he should come down to Texas(; You know what they say about us girls down here!!!!!!! HA but i think we all wish we had a chance with him he has been my clebe crush since Cheeper by The Dozen 2….But i think what ever girl ends up with him is a lucky gal bc he really seems like a nice gentleman. I REALLY DONT THINK ANY GIRL IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM AND NEVER WILL TILL I HAVE A CHANCE TO MEET HIM AND GET TO KNOW HIM MYSELF. My mom says that if its GODS will than it will happen no matter what anyone says or does to try and stop it!!!!!!!!!(;

Mary Richey

Posted at 12:50 PM on September 29, 2012

Taylor is 20 not 22

Melissa

Posted at 11:14 PM on September 27, 2012

Well i think that well be great for taylor but he has to find the right women to date

Amanda

Posted at 12:27 PM on September 27, 2012

Screw the money! I’d take him if he had NO money!!! He seems like an awesome person and with a body like that, what else would you need!!! ;p

Amanda

Posted at 12:28 PM on September 27, 2012

I’d go on a date with him in a heartbeat!!!

Amanda

Posted at 1:16 PM on September 27, 2012

…Here’s your opportunity Taylor ;) lol

Bo

Posted at 4:47 PM on September 23, 2012

Does Taylor even like women?

denice

Posted at 11:52 AM on September 23, 2012

no he should not because he would always fill like there only with him because he is rich and a clebe, he said so himself,