Model Raffaella Fico Flaunts Naked Baby Bump In Fashion Show

Sat, September 22, 2012 6:19pm EST by 9 Comments
Raffaella Fico Pregnant Runway
Getty

Madonna

Posted at 2:22 PM on October 8, 2012

Its ok to strut your baby bump.

Megan

Posted at 1:20 PM on September 23, 2012

NO WAY! when did she get so famous??? all you need to do is date a footballer i guess….lol my hubby’s uncle is her manager! She’s from a tiny run down part of town in Italy….comes into the farmacy all the time……and now she’s on hollywood life! :O
Yes to showing off the bump-why not? It’s a wonderful thing!
No to the catwalk…risky!
xoxo

Laura Lynn

Posted at 10:21 AM on September 23, 2012

It’s life, and there’s nothing shameful about that! Besides, pregnant women wear bikinis too. Why not have them walk the fashion runways?

Heaven

Posted at 2:37 AM on September 23, 2012

I agree, Not safe for the baby. I dont care if shes showing off her belly or not. Who gives if shes knocked up! Weve all seen a prego belly

Cindy

Posted at 1:08 AM on September 23, 2012

Nope…I dont think this is empowering..she could eaisly slip and fall and hurt the baby..

Shelly

Posted at 10:38 PM on September 22, 2012

Some women have no pride these days. Why would anyone think a women walking the runway with six months pregnant in a bikini is overpowering? What if she slipped? Who would be looking at the swimsuit. SMH.

Christy

Posted at 9:48 PM on September 22, 2012

She looks awesome at 6-months! (Jessica Simpson should have asked her for diet tips during preg) but I don’t think this looks for the runway, stick to the beach!

Zarah

Posted at 8:21 PM on September 22, 2012

i mean the attention is supposed to be on the clothes not the model right?

Joshua Young

Posted at 7:56 PM on September 22, 2012

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing, >>> Green32.comREAD MORE