Kristen Stewart: Why It’s Fun Transforming Into A Vampire

Sat, September 22, 2012 10:30am EDT by 17 Comments
Kristen Stewart Breaking Dawn Interview
Courtesy of Summit

Joshua Young

Posted at 8:00 PM on September 22, 2012

I make $82h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, >>> Green32.comREAD MORE

Gloria

Posted at 6:16 PM on September 22, 2012

I think Kristen does make a great vampire. She’s a wonderful actress, I will defently watch Breaking Dawn 2. Because of Kristen and Robert, their the ones that made the movie. So yes I wiil watch them, watch them fight for their family it going to be a good movie to watch I can’t wait. P.S. I hear that Robert did forgive Kristen, and he has reconciled their back together that is great, I have been waiting for this to happen this has made me so happy. I am Kristen’s and Robert’s fan and I love them both. I wish Rob and Kristen all the best and good luck and many happieness to both Robert and Kristen

juanita

Posted at 3:46 PM on September 22, 2012

YES W YOUR MOTHER THAT PART I LOVE I AM MOM TO SO I WAS CRY I THAT TIME. SO TELL CAST DO PART 2 .

oH yES!!!!!

Posted at 2:12 PM on September 22, 2012

And will not be more fun to be a frog?
to be able to continue kissing to the principes as the Hunter!

moi

Posted at 1:59 PM on September 22, 2012

Have you noticed that you are nothing but fans who put ks comments? hahaha
I’m sick again and again, I’m not even going to an insult, it’s not worth ..
yes you fans ks your site are closed and you’re on the rag, lol
too too funny!
how you are nothing but 10 to comment? wow this is the miminum, lol lol
will make an effort for it, you can do better, I’m not her fan ps nor pattinson, but I iame items, because it’s my last day! ……………

Jackie G

Posted at 12:35 PM on September 22, 2012

Oh and anyone who says Kristen can’t act has not seen her in welcome to the Riley’s. Her and James gandephini are awesome in it !

Joe

Posted at 5:26 PM on September 22, 2012

Loved that movie!!!!!

Joe

Posted at 5:28 PM on September 22, 2012

good in Cake Eaters to

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 12:12 PM on September 22, 2012

While I’m sure it was extra-fun for Kristen to turn into one of Steph’s “Vampires” – if she were turning into an ACTUAL real-make-believe Vampire instead of SM’s silly sexualized (and for some strange reason, recently DE-sparklized (in BDp1) version of one, ha! This story would be far more relevant for me and SO MANY OTHER people, LoL! Still, I LOVE Kristen and AM looking forward to watching her turn into even a dysfunctional Vampire. Stephenie Meyer certainly didn’t make me want to watch this movie for ANY reason!
As far as this Hollywood hoopla goes – My hope has always been that they can work this out while putting all this craziness aside – that’s got to be damn hard to do. NONE of us can possibly know if they should or should not be together. But maybe this is the perfect time for them to re-look at whatever it was they had and either re-embrace it or allow it to morph into something else. There is no reason why they can’t remain really good friends no matter what happens with their romance. I worry about the hearts of FANS who are still struggling in emotional chaos as the media continues to jerk our hearts around USING Robsten. U KNOW these Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE and THAT’S why many of us are STILL so crazy right now. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer’s BOOK PUBLISHER for their professional negligence in allowing Twilight to be published with SUCH an amateurish, overly-addictive “writing style” toward our impressionable young girls. Search for “explaintwilightbreakingdawnending blogspot”.

dawn

Posted at 11:50 AM on September 22, 2012

Does everyone remember that video that shows the cheating photos are fake? Did anyone bother to take note of the author’s name? Its kristen pattinson513. Might I also point out that 513 is Rob’s birthday. I always got the feeling rob or Kristen released that video. Its s prank and they made it very easy to pick up on. Yes I think they’re married too. I hope it ends up being worth it for them. Cause from our point of view this all sucks. My 11th wedding anniversary is November 17th and Hubby has a romantic evening planned including going to see bd part 2. Not sure if I want to ser it now. Rob and Kristen give me a reason to want to see it again. we’ll go ser wreck it ralph instead. I’m not kidding, we will. It had never been easy to be a twilight fan. I’m just so lucky I had my Hubby by my side for the whole ride. Wish more fans could have shared the twilight experience with their partners.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 12:07 PM on September 22, 2012

^lmfao. Stop. Do u know how many ppl know robs birthday? Thats just a matter of public record and wikipedia! Its probably a twilight fan who picked the username..needed a set of numbers and decided to use his birthday. And as for the part of you thinking their married….hahaha okay. You dont Have to see breaking dawn if u dont want to. Its not their fault u cant seperate their characters from them. Im pretty sure the people who see the movies because they loved the books will go see it and make it a box office hit. Once again. I hope you do decide to not let something like this stop you from seeing the last movie of a penomenon you enjoy. Lol it wont. Youll see it & buy it on DVD. Trust. Itll tempt you. Lol

sophieee 123

Posted at 12:57 PM on September 22, 2012

Haha agree with you!!!

sasha

Posted at 11:24 AM on September 22, 2012

Very very very good !can’t imagine if it wasn’t kristen who play as bella.

Vampires are sexy (especially Kristen).

Posted at 11:13 AM on September 22, 2012

I can not wait for BD 2 will be the best of five parts. I am looking forward to Kristen.

Woody88

Posted at 11:09 AM on September 22, 2012

I think that Kristen was born to play a vampire. She is going to be awesome.

Kristen excellent performance

Posted at 10:58 AM on September 22, 2012

Sorry for all the haters, Kristen does BD2 and I go mainly to see Kristen. It is amazing in all his films. Today I look at the Runaways. Well great Kristen is queen for me.

nancy

Posted at 10:54 AM on September 22, 2012

Kristen is good in every roll she plays.
She’s a great actress.