Most Impressive Before & After Post-Baby Bodies

Sat, September 22, 2012 3:33pm EDT by 9 Comments
Celebrity Moms before after baby
FameFlynet

Joshua Young

Posted at 7:58 PM on September 22, 2012

@Loise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing, >>> Green32.comREAD MORE

Don't Rollie on My side Bluieez

Posted at 7:20 PM on September 22, 2012

beyonce carter hidden her baby bump cause she didn’t want them to know her baby duet date @ that time people were tryna figure out what month was her baby were gonna be born maybe that she didn’t show too much LIke some other people would do. it took them longer after 4 months of hard working person to get back to the way their were before.

Lisa

Posted at 5:12 PM on September 22, 2012

BEYONCE WAS NEVER PREGNANT, THAT’S WHY SHE’S NUMBER 1. She always wants attention, Why didn’t anybody see her the whole time? And, what about that clip of her fake stomach? PLEASE PEOPLE!

Christy

Posted at 9:56 PM on September 22, 2012

Lisa, I kinda agree with you on this! I think they did what the Ransic’s did! The fake stomach. Also remember when they pissed so many ppl off at the NYC hospital because they shut down the whole floor? She was never swollen in face last few weeks or bloated. Something just not right, but hey their business.

Lisa

Posted at 11:41 AM on September 23, 2012

Christy, it’s not our buisness, but I feel that comparing a “SO CALLED”, fake prgnancy shouldn’t be compared to the ones that were in the public eye the whole time. Then. they close down a hospital. ANYBODY that has ever had a child, knows how disrespectful that is. What if our child needed care? Everybody is kissing butt on one floor? Come on. Money shouldn’t be able to buy someones life. I’m sorry. Hope it never happens to them. Oh, and it wasn’t because they were hidding a due date. THEY CLOSED DOWN A HOSPITAL FLOOR AND HAD PLENTY SECURITY! It will come out some day. SOMEONE that was there will talk.

CJM

Posted at 10:32 PM on September 22, 2012

agree with you 100%

£♥ND¥》》

Posted at 1:00 AM on December 31, 2012

Beyonces is nones al business she hid so tabloids wouldn’t follow her round all the time nd tabloids make up lies toward celebs

tam

Posted at 4:35 PM on September 22, 2012

jessica simpson doesnt look like anything special 4 months post baby.. but KATE HUDSON looked AWESOME! thats all i can say!

Christy

Posted at 9:51 PM on September 22, 2012

Tam, I agree! Let’s see Jessica in a white dress!