The news you’ve been waiting for is finally here! ‘Breaking Dawn — Part 2’s’ premiere and camping info is available for all the Twi-hards around the world! Read on for more details.
Camping rules are as follows (per Summit Entertainment):
1. Camping will start Nov. 8th for registered campers.
2. They want to accommodate more campers than the past and have more activities, Monday, October 1st, more specific instructions about the registration will be revealed by Summit. (date and time is still in the works as well as registration process)
3. Registration for premiere camping will happen online, similar to the process for The Hunger Games premiere. More details as they come. You WILL be able to camp with your friends.
4. The setup will be slightly different so that Summit can accommodate more campers and activities to be held.
London premiere info is still to come.
Will YOU be attending the premiere, HollywoodLifers?
More ‘Breaking Dawn’ News:
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: How They Can Make Their Love Work
- Proof Kristen Stewart Won’t Repeat Her Cheating
- Rupert Sanders: Kristen Stewart Is A ‘Beautiful Tomboy’