Robert Pattinson: I Don’t Want To Be A Vain Moron

Fri, September 21, 2012 7:07pm EDT by 93 Comments
Robert Pattinson Vain Moron
FameFlynet

sam

Posted at 3:28 PM on September 22, 2012

after being over exposed to the news of their break up hook up pendulum . I actually want them to go separate ways . this story sounds fresh .

Anne

Posted at 3:26 PM on September 22, 2012

wonder what he will wear for BD2 premieres ! love him in those gucci suits …he really suits up well !

eden

Posted at 3:11 PM on September 22, 2012

Rob is not vain at all . I like the casual way he dresses .

yevette

Posted at 2:38 PM on September 22, 2012

Rob is looking good in promos . he has a nice voice .Will watch breaking dawn as it is the last movie .

Kristen all the way

Posted at 12:35 PM on September 22, 2012

I will not disparage RPattz, but I think it is different in private than in public. Both are pretty good actors, kristen best for me. Rob Cosmo movie was pretty tough for me, but his acting was good. I wish Kristen and Rob happiness and success in their careers. If they are happy in private life, either together or each alone, good for them.

Rob all the way

Posted at 11:55 AM on September 22, 2012

Kristen is a fake , she does not mean what she says , cheats and does not love Rob . she only wants him now to save her image

Carolyn

Posted at 5:08 PM on September 22, 2012

Oh what little minds……Kristen is bigger than Rob……she saved him silly!

denice

Posted at 9:41 PM on September 23, 2012

you are so right Carolyn, rob did not have a job before twilight you all need to thank kristen if not for her and cathern H. choseing him to play edward. he still be a unknown.

RP is not Edward

Posted at 11:46 AM on September 22, 2012

I absolutely do not care if it is with kristen Pattinson or not. It’s her privacy. I think it would not be together, Kristen should have another man. I do not know what the British not see, really. Not one stood up for her publicly.

With Kristen all the way

Posted at 11:42 AM on September 22, 2012

I’m so grateful Kristen! Without this story, it would be so boring to wait for promotions and BD 2 premiere! Kristen i’m forever yours movie buff and your work. Kristen I love you.

God save American girl.

Posted at 11:40 AM on September 22, 2012

It saddens me once with what I read. How much have relationships? One? Three Brits against a young, but very talented Inexperienced girl.

Nat

Posted at 7:15 AM on September 23, 2012

@God save American Girl- Whoa, hey enough of the Brit bashing, okay? It wasn’t our country that created the name ‘ trampire’ for her was it? I think you’ll find that we put her on the front cover of Vogue in the UK! Plus, most of the hate came from her fellow countrymen , not saying that there wasn’t animosity over here but it didn’t go that far.

In regards to them Robert Pattinson is known over here but his star status is more predominant over there in the US as Twilight is an American film & novel. Rob also over here can go around unnoticed as he’s really followed by pals unless he’s with Kristen, who seems to be the bigger star here. This is especially after SWATH which was filmed here.

I hope the best for them both in everything but enough bashing them for there country of origin, as they can’t help where there born.

rob.

Posted at 10:27 AM on September 22, 2012

I think in this photo rob’s sad, I hate to kristen for cheating too badly to rob, it is shameful, it is beautiful, not perfect, but beautiful, simple, intelligent after his interviews, , if so shy, kristen is nothing of all this, I am like many here, I also have trouble seeing BD2 and see krsiten to his circus, why scanadale came out before the movie? she has wronged Summet, I think the pill happening to them, she’s accountable, well I suppose,
I think waiting for the DVD, there are other films that I rob looks forward, but kristen? no I do not want anything to do with it, and I’m tired of seeing it as a victim, you’re talking about a 22 years old model, she knew what was right or not, for me it is not a mistake, it is a how has this relationship with pork and Rob did not see anything, it’s a shame for him.
Cosmopolis is a great movie, follow the story, Rob is in his best role, it does not surprise me that he has had good reviews for once

robsessed

Posted at 10:09 AM on September 22, 2012

About Cosmopolis have heard so much about this movie couldnot see it didnt get released in a theatre near me . But it would have had much better box office results with a wider release and better story understanding . waiting for Dvd release .

erica

Posted at 10:02 AM on September 22, 2012

actually promos should be quite interesting I am actually looking forward to watching BD 2 .Rob and renesmee piano session should be good and may be the special effects of the powers !!

Amber

Posted at 9:53 AM on September 22, 2012

well said Leena !!!!!

leena

Posted at 9:07 AM on September 22, 2012

Atleast Rob gives a positive vibe , at least he has some principles , at least his expressions in the film are real . this gives me hope that watching bd2 may not be as bad .

leena

Posted at 8:46 AM on September 22, 2012

I wish we could have seen Bd2 before the scandal .it would have made it so much better and this scandal also would not have dragged on for so long as both of them would be doing different projects .

leena

Posted at 8:43 AM on September 22, 2012

looking at kristen just immediately reminds me of the scandal and my brain starts shooting pictures of her and rupert together and it just spoils the movie .

Carolyn

Posted at 5:11 PM on September 22, 2012

PEOPLE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEEING PHOTSHOPPED AND CROPPED PHOTOS WITH ONLY SOME TRUTH BEHIND THEM……AS OPPOSED TO WATCHING AND IMMERSING YOURSELF INTO THE STORY OF BELLA, JACOB, EDWARD AND RENESMEE! Grasp reality and you’ll be fine!

Carolyn

Posted at 5:12 PM on September 22, 2012

That’s photoshopped and cropped

Penny

Posted at 8:40 AM on September 22, 2012

may be once the promos start it will begin to feel better .

Penny

Posted at 8:39 AM on September 22, 2012

Rob love all your future projects , will watch bd2 too but it just does not seem to be the same .

I saw twilight again but it didnt feel the same …I honestly waited for the intensity of feeling but it just wasnt there …Kristen scandal has ruined the experience .

chin shu

Posted at 8:00 AM on September 22, 2012

Robert good actor and good looks .. good luck bd2

jane

Posted at 7:33 AM on September 22, 2012

meant fan following….

jane

Posted at 7:32 AM on September 22, 2012

for all his fame and fame following he is really down to earth . This guy commands respect the way he conducts himself .

Rita

Posted at 7:29 AM on September 22, 2012

HL should really hire better photographers , this picture of Rob’s sucks . or they always deliberately post such pictures .

Rita

Posted at 7:14 AM on September 22, 2012

He looks hot in gucci suits , loved the ones he wore for cosmopolis premiere and when he went for ringing the bell at the NYC stock exchange .Wonder what is he going to wear for BD2 premiere in LA .

wendy

Posted at 7:06 AM on September 22, 2012

Rob looking forward for bd2 .

lena

Posted at 6:57 AM on September 22, 2012

love your comment Anne.

After so much drama , i would also like to see Rob with a new girl .this relationship does seem stale .

Rob in love would be a sight to behold ….although that may take some time .