Kristen Stewart: The Final Move That Won Robert Pattinson Back

Fri, September 21, 2012 10:16am EDT by 129 Comments
Getty, FameFlynet

R Thomas Pattinson

Posted at 3:04 PM on September 23, 2012

Love me faithfully,
Taking heed of my loyalty,
With all your heart,
With all your mind.
I am closest to you
When I am far away;
Whoever loves like this
Rides on the wheel of Fortune.

krs

Posted at 10:24 PM on September 24, 2012

This is absolutely beautiful. Where did you find this? Or did you write it yourself? It brought tears to my eyes .

Minerva

Posted at 2:07 PM on September 23, 2012

The quote sounds totally unfamiliar to me. Could it be a really wrongly remembered bit from Carmina Burana: “sum presentialiter / alens in remota; / quisquis amat taliter, / volvitur in rota”?

robsten is unbroken 4ever(inshallah)

Posted at 10:18 AM on September 23, 2012

true love isnt find any proof

Monique Wiltz

Posted at 6:59 AM on September 23, 2012

This was a PR stunt to help the careers of all involved………and it worked. It is sad to see that fans still believe this was a real scandal. Look at the timing……..of everything. Celebrities have become so desperate to cling on to fame.

blue eyes

Posted at 10:44 PM on September 22, 2012

don’t really think they are back together, she needs to dumb him and find a real man. and he can stay with kp

mrspattinson

Posted at 3:31 PM on September 22, 2012

i dont carw if that was the case i am just glad that they worked it out because now they can be my favorite couple in hollywood now yay.(im only 12 so do not put anything bad about mebadmouthme on here please just aying what i think can’t have a asay)

relationships are difficult

Posted at 12:19 PM on September 22, 2012

Sanders marriage ended in 2010, When LR had a relationship with Sanders Collaborator. Wrote in Britain. LR has ever seen with kids. Sanders tried it save, you just could not save. LR wants a career in the first place, hmm ?

God save American girl.

Posted at 12:01 PM on September 22, 2012

It saddens me once with what I read. How much have relationships? One? Three Brits against a young, but very talented Inexperienced girl.

Bob Richardson

Posted at 11:29 AM on September 22, 2012

**Another** Hollywood Life misdirection.

The headline here says they are “back together.” In the interview on the other thread, Bonnie doesn’t go nearly so far – she says they are “in talks” about getting back together.

How do we know the “talks” weren’t anything more than a cease-fire preparation or a publicity stunt in advance of a final Twilight episode?

What we do know: Rob is on record saying he doesn’t like hosebags, whores and sluts. And Kristen is all three.

Vampirelady13

Posted at 11:53 AM on September 22, 2012

You know everyone Kristen has slept with to call her those names.More single minded people.

guest

Posted at 9:41 AM on September 22, 2012

everybody is so worried about poor little kristin, she looses weight and looks so sad. people she is a actress. liberty is my hero, she had to pick up the pieces and go on, she was his wife, they had children. kristin gets a slap on her hand and everybody feels so sorry for her, gag… she knew what she was doing she bought ruperts kids ice cream, when she acted like liberty was her best friend. gag. everybody i know said what took rob so long to go back, kristin knew it too. shes good know. good luck rob when shes makeing snow white 2, bet u want worry one bit, cause kristin has changed, again gag. lol i think it is funny, makes things so easy when you ruin peoples lifes and everybody feels sorry for you…

Vampirelady13

Posted at 10:49 AM on September 22, 2012

Kristen was not slapped on the hand.Rupert wrecked his own home.There were two is this scandle.Are you that single minded that you can only blame Kristen and not Rupert the 41 year old married man.He was the one married and he is alot older.HE IS NOT BLAME LESS.HE SHOULD BE BLAMED MORE THAN KRISTEN.

birubichick

Posted at 6:04 PM on September 22, 2012

No one is not blaming him any less. The fact is, these were fans of Kristen not Ruperts. She should have known better. Just because people express their disappointment in her for her stupid selfish choices it doesn’t meant he is any less to blame or they blame him any less. They just don’t happen to care about him. It was Kristen that everyone cared about and Kristen who they are discussing at this moment. Fact is, she is one half to blame for wrecking a marriage and that is disgusting in itself seeing as she knew his wife and kids. People have a right to express how that knowledge makes them feel about her now without mentioning the other party involved!

LADY PETALINE

Posted at 9:24 AM on September 22, 2012

I believe that everyone has the second chance. Kristen could have cheated but the devastation and guilt must have made her realized how stupid she was..She deserves a second chance..Rob, forgive her!

Bob Richardson

Posted at 11:30 AM on September 22, 2012

Agreed. Rupert and Kristen deserve a second chance at LUST.

baba

Posted at 8:41 AM on September 22, 2012

they are not back together, don’t make Rob look like a shallow a$$, she had that on when Pervert put his legs between hers and she pulled his hair so he can get closer. You guy seriously need to give MR. Pattinson more Respect, the Tramp is back in Rupert bed and so be it

Vampirelady13

Posted at 11:00 AM on September 22, 2012

WOW where you there watching.That makes you a perv.

WOW Hashim, the Middle Ages in the head.

Posted at 7:11 AM on September 22, 2012

Hashim grew up in the tree, here you can see why women have to stick together.

turn, RP not Edward

Posted at 7:05 AM on September 22, 2012

Rob killed her love.

Hashim

Posted at 6:20 AM on September 22, 2012

All female cheaters should be stoned! No forgiveness.

Hashim from Albanian Kosovo.

Vampirelady13

Posted at 11:02 AM on September 22, 2012

What about the male.Very single minded.Glad i dont know you.

IS ANYONE EVER GONNA TELL ME WHY THIS SCANDAL AFFECTS THEM SO MUCH

Posted at 5:54 AM on September 22, 2012

Haven’t you all exhausted your aggression by now? What is it about this whole scandal that makes people so bitter & abusive? I don’t get it. Arguing like packs of rabid dogs!? Posting the same old comments over & over again- where do you find the time? What do you hope to gain from it? Bring on BD2, love the whole cast, love the movies & books. Personal lives of actors?- don’t know them, has nothing to do with me, & doesn’t affect me personally. I’m just a nosy bystander, with not an ounce of vindictiveness. AGAINST: cyber bullying cowards ‘hiding behind a computer. FOR: free speech with reasoned opinions. I’m now awaiting the abusive angry backlash…… LOL

Jo

Posted at 8:08 AM on September 22, 2012

I loved your comment and I believe I understand your meaning fairly. I am not a fan of the films or actors and NORMALLY I would not know anything to share…yet I do know and share the “cheating” scandal. Why you ask?
This film series/couple have and incredible large following of teens and adults, mostly female audience. They seem to cling to every thing twilight as if it was life. I worry that the images are being used to define reality and so Kristen’s behavior can actually become a standard: something acceptable because Rob need merely forgive her. I fear this in every post of it was nto sex, or she is only 22, or it was just once, or a “momentary indiscretion.” the ‘bar’ as to how we should treat those we love keeps lowering and that bothers me.
I am all for forgiveness, Rob does indeed if he has not yet, need to fogive her, but I find reason to worry there too as the definition seems to now mean they are back together for both fans and media when forgiveness should mean I no longer hold that issue against you and nothing more. In other words he acknowledges she did somethign wrong and let’s it go. He does this not only for her sake…but so he can heal.
What should happen next is not that he forgets it, but that he realizes something in her caused it and THAT still lives in her. So if he goes back and has forgiven her, then he is saying in that action that it is okay for her to repeat this as he is willing to accept it OR he can say you are not ready for a committed relationship even after all our years together and walk away accepting he did not meet whatever it is she needed.
But as fans have been as you said so rabid, I fear both PR and who knows what his level of maturity is, will show onlookers that they got their wish and I find that very difficult to watch without trying to say something about it.
So there you have it…my reason for participating in something that is none of my business.

Vampirelady13

Posted at 11:07 AM on September 22, 2012

I dont belive it;s what it states.It say’s that he is willing to work things out.Just because she did it once does not mean she will do it again.I should know from personal exsprence.Sometimes it can make a realionship stronger.Still in mine together 24 years.

jola

Posted at 8:08 AM on September 22, 2012

AMEN. Jeez finally who understands!

Pia

Posted at 4:09 AM on September 22, 2012

I think kristen gets eyes only when Robert name is clubbed with hers or the magic word cheating gets attached to it . it is pathetic how many articles HL writes about her . she is really paying them .HL we are so bored looking at her face , we seriously need a change .

im urs

Posted at 2:25 AM on September 22, 2012

Oh My…. thats soo cute <3 i want u and Rob together…<3 ya 2… u two are cute couples!! :D

love and support Kristen

Posted at 2:02 AM on September 22, 2012

Kristen needs a normal guy who is not ashamed to stand up for her publicly. Kristen and her new movies are great. They loved Snow White and the OTR is simply amazing. Similarly, Garrett and Sam. Kristen somehow stands out with his acting.

Kristen innocent

Posted at 1:57 AM on September 22, 2012

Kristen excuse not to you Twi. He apologized Rob.Rob ran away, she Could not say in person. Apologized for a hug and a kiss. For nothing else. Can you read?

Sara

Posted at 12:23 PM on September 23, 2012

Hug and kiss my arse. Rupert was all over her. She’s guilty as sin and if you can’t see that then you are delusional. I wish all the best for Rob. He’s a wonderful person. And way too good for her.

Kristen innocent

Posted at 1:30 AM on September 22, 2012

Lucky for Kristen when she goes on, without Pattinson. I’m so happy that RP has the principle to others.

jun

Posted at 1:26 AM on September 22, 2012

@jackie read Anne’s comment short and to the point dont give stories you pick up from sources!

jackie

Posted at 7:16 AM on September 22, 2012

I will say exactly what I like. If you don’t like it tough. I am just saying what HL are printing. They only print what other sites and magazines print. They like to keep all this crap going and it is people on this site that keep HL going. I think they should be shut down. Even their founder now has a police record and they don’t write about that. I am only saying what they have already printed it is rehashing because it is nothing new. HL Doesn’t know how to print anything new only stories they pinch from other sites.

Anne

Posted at 12:49 AM on September 22, 2012

She killed his love when she cheated , they will fulfill their professional obligations but he will never take her back . get used to the idea

jr

Posted at 2:19 AM on September 22, 2012

Who really cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mandy

Posted at 12:47 AM on September 22, 2012

Rob is strong and the he has been brought up , cheating is a deal breaker for him he will never take her back .

bam

Posted at 10:56 AM on September 22, 2012

Mandy, I agree with you and Anne totally. He has stated in many ways his feelings on cheaters and I cannot see the relationship re kindled. I think they will be friends forever, after all, they did go through a lot together from the very beginning of the series. They are professionals, and I am sure they will give their all and do whatever is expected of them on the red carpet and the many interviews and premieres for the last movie in the saga. What a shame Kristen threw away the best person to live the rest of her life with. He is a true gentleman, loved her so much, and has always protected her, and at times, was her rock, when she admittedly was a nervous wreck doing interviews etc. for the big promotions. I am sorry this has happened to both of them. Rob loved/loves her with everything he has, and i am sorry for the emptyness he must now feel, knowing that he can not go back to the love of his life, because he can not trust her any more. I hope in time he will find someone to love like that again, and that whoever she is, will love and respect him as much.

Sara

Posted at 12:22 AM on September 22, 2012

You’re all full of shit. Kirsten Dunst has the same necklace.