Justin Bieber’s New Song “You And Me” With Will.i.am Revealed — Listen

Fri, September 21, 2012 1:08pm EDT by 11 Comments

Gerry

Posted at 1:36 PM on January 12, 2013

This is the Bieby new acoustic song to Selena….” I got myself a boyfriend(Lil Twist) now i have to let you go”….”got myself a blackman and I will never never let him go”.

bella

Posted at 5:30 AM on December 30, 2012

That waz good Justin i loved it..

KaylaPooh

Posted at 8:14 PM on December 17, 2012

You suck because you took justin’s new music off and now I can’t hear it I’ll never come back to your stupid page ugh and I hope you have a merry Christmas :)

alexandriavinci

Posted at 3:33 PM on December 1, 2012

i love justin bieber new music i also still love his old music. i was not a fan of him until the night i saw justin bieber on t.v at the kids choice awards. i love jsutin bieber very much i also love selena gomez music i will love her new music and i still love her old music. i am an obssed #1 fan of justin bieber and selena gomez. i have posters albums of them. i have a justin bieber perfume too. i’m trying to get the selena gomez and justin bieber colloection. too i also love justin bieber’s hair and selena gomez too. i love everything about them. they are my only 2 favorite stars. selena gomez is my only favorite female singer actress and dancer justin bieber is my only favorite male singer actor and dancer love you justin bieber and selena gomez!!!!!!((:

sheetal

Posted at 3:27 AM on November 7, 2012

i like his all songs ..i love hear all

Alison Walters

Posted at 12:19 PM on September 26, 2012

What’s with the hairstyle

lover jelena

Posted at 8:47 PM on September 24, 2012

ilove it but why justin don’t say more ???????????

Alison Walters

Posted at 11:04 AM on September 22, 2012

……………??????

claire

Posted at 4:30 AM on September 22, 2012

Why does Will.I.am style his hair like that?

destiny

Posted at 5:28 PM on September 21, 2012

i LOVE justin and every thing but was he featuring in his own song lol i need more justin in this

Megan

Posted at 3:27 PM on September 21, 2012

I love his voice. I think any time he does a collaboration, his fans will wish it was just him singing :) That’s how I am, I think he has such a beautiful voice that there’s no reason for collaborations. . But I like it, yet again, he’s involved in a song and he makes it great. . He continues to be the only artist I’ve ever known who I can say, I’ve loved every song he’s done. That’s amazing and so is he :) Keep it up, kid!!