New details are out about the final season premiere of ‘Gossip Girl,’ including some not-so-great news for ‘Chair’ fans.
Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) vow to be together on Gossip Girl‘s final season — but it sounds like their deal has a few strings attached. According to the official description for the Oct. 8 premiere, titled “Gone Maybe Gone,” Chuck and Blair’s promise “leaves them once again apart.” Hmm…
Here are three more Gossip-y items to whet your appetite:
1. Dan (Penn Badgley) teams up with Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) to write a nasty, tell-all book.
2. Nate (Chace Crawford) plots to take down Gossip Girl, now that he’s the “sole head” of The Spectator.
3. When Serena (Blake Lively) goes missing, the Upper East Siders form a search party — and they’re “shocked by what they find.”
What do you make of these new teases? Why do you think Chuck and Blair will be ‘kept apart?’ Do you think Nate stands a chance against Gossip Girl? Drop a comment below with your predictions!
— Andy Swift
More Gossip Girl scoop:
- Ed Westwick Reveals: There’s ‘Hope’ For Chuck & Blair On ‘Gossip Girl’
- ‘Gossip Girl’ Season 6 Preview: Chuck & Blair Will Finally Be Back Together
- ‘Gossip Girl’ Season 6 Trailer: See Chuck & Blair’s Emotional Vow