‘Vampire Diaries’ Premiere Scoop: An ‘Unexpected Tragedy’ In Mystic Falls

Courtesy of The CW

ria

Posted at 5:58 AM on December 28, 2012

STELENA LL THE WAY!!

lacysos

Posted at 9:01 AM on September 29, 2012

I would say Damon is the FOOLISH one here. Everyone except Rebekah was/is trying to HELP Elena. Damon’s rage is just, as usual, foolishly misplaced.

maria

Posted at 11:55 PM on October 13, 2012

actually Elena almost died again because nobody listen to Damon. If not for Rebbecca beeing there she would have. Damon’s rage is not misplaced at all.

Alice

Posted at 11:16 AM on September 23, 2012

What great spoilers! I am a little nervous about the “unexpected tragedy,” though I don’t believe that it will be a main character. A co-worker at DISH pointed out that the council will be rounding up supporters, so we think that the victim may just have a connection with a character. I am nervous to find out when I watch the episode on my Hopper. With my busy schedule interfering with so many shows, I love that I can schedule it to record entire seasons automatically. The 2,000 hours of recording space provide more than enough room for all of my favorite shows. This season seems to be starting off with a bang, I don’t even know what to expect when I reunite with the people of Mystic Falls.

Jenna

Posted at 4:43 AM on September 21, 2012

first of all i have to say that Stephan and Elena will always be together even in the end. They should end up together. Damon should either be alone or with Katherine. She Chose Stephan because she loves him, and will always. Don’t you know, it’ll always be Stephan :D

Jackie

Posted at 9:28 PM on September 20, 2012

I rather say that Elena (Nina dobrev) stays with Damon (Ian somerhalder). Why did Elena choosed Stephan (Paul Wesley) instead of Damon??!! :-!

maria

Posted at 12:51 PM on September 24, 2012

Damon and Elena forever! and why anybody would choose Stefan over Damon is a mystery to me. The writers decided to draw it out, because this wont be the end of delena, just the beginning.

Ashley

Posted at 5:32 PM on September 20, 2012

I wouldn’t mind if it were Tyler’s mom. But Sheriff Forbes is off limits until her and Damon have hooked up.