‘Teen Mom’ Star Jenelle Evans Rushed To Hospital — Tweets She’s ‘Alone’

Thu, September 20, 2012 12:01pm EDT by 7 Comments
Jenelle Evans Hospitalized
Courtesy of Twitter

Oh no! ‘Teen Mom’ star Jenelle Evans has been rushed to the hospital, she confirmed on her Twitter on September 20. Keep reading to see what happened!

Jenelle Evans may be in the hospital, but she still has time to tweet! She posted a message updating fans on her condition this morning — click below to see what she said!

“Please send prayers my way. :( in the hospital once again all alone with no support for a ruptured cysts that bursted inside me.”

Yikes! Not only does that sound painful but she’s also making it quite known that her on-again, off-again boyfriend Keiffer is not by her side.

She also tweeted at a fan who asked if Keiffer was a good boyfriend, ” I’m single now, I realized he is dragging me down…” Plus, she was on her way to move to New Jersey with him, but she has tweeted that is no longer happening!

Drama central! We hope Jenelle has a quick recovery!

More Teen Mom News:

1. Jenelle Evans’ Boob Job Pics — She Shows Off Her Huge Cleavage
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Catelynn Lowell’s Dad Confirms She Is Filming A Spin-Off
  3. Barbara Evans: Afraid For Daughter Jenelle Evans’ Life

?????

Posted at 11:07 AM on September 21, 2012

thats kinda rude bella for you to hope death on someone..js

olivia

Posted at 4:22 PM on September 20, 2012

I HOPE SHE WILL BE OK BECAUSE A BURST CYST CAN HURT AND ALL YOU HATERS SHUT UP-MARTHA I LIKE WHAT YOU SAID-GOD LET JENELLE BE OK

?????

Posted at 1:27 PM on September 20, 2012

i really dont think its nice to talk about someone like that.. if you feel that way about her why are you reading anything that has to do with her.. you dont really even know her to be putting her down you only know what mtv wants to film and all these non reliable websites that put her on blast
just to get money.

belle

Posted at 1:55 PM on September 20, 2012

I read articles about her with the hopes that one day, the article will end with .”…and then she died….” idiot

belle

Posted at 1:21 PM on September 20, 2012

…someone stole my phone..my roomie stole my clothes..my boyfriend doesn’t love me..my cysts burst…jesus, a broken record…she is the most worthless piece of trash on tv…she uses the same stories OVER AND OVER again and always lies…oh, and by the way, where the F…are the two dogs she adopted..useless garbage

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 12:51 PM on September 20, 2012

Proabably had a herpes flare up

Martha