Robert Pattinson Spotted Driving With Kristen Stewart

Thu, September 20, 2012 4:20pm EDT by 214 Comments
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Spotted Together
Pacific Coast News

Twihard01

Posted at 1:58 AM on September 24, 2012

I wish they were together,but this seems fake cuz Rob doesn’t know how to drive and the pics are also old

beatrice

Posted at 11:16 PM on September 22, 2012

I personally wish with all my heart that truly be happy. Never mind the money, the fame, the most important thing is really to find the person you will be happy. I have the experience of a very long married the wrong person and is very painful and unhealthy and that unfortunately did not end well. I think that their encounter was one of those magical moments that acurren not always, because now whenever we force relationships and I’m not talking about Edward and Bella, because all this has taught us that they are far from ideal and so we have to accept the because they are human. If you are together I wish them all the happiness in the world because these meetings are not always given. For fans of Robert I say we do not want our loved ones to be happy? Ditto Kristen’s fans. If your mother or father or brother or friend fails, and your mother, father, brother or friend forgives, you would not be happy about it? A wish them all the best in the world I’ll be the first.

jen

Posted at 11:11 PM on September 22, 2012

IF A MAN TRULY LOVES YOU, HE WILL BE ANGRY AT YOU FOR YOUR MANY MISTAKES, BUT HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.

MY RESPECT FOR MR. PATTINSON.

Karen Castro

Posted at 10:56 AM on September 22, 2012

A mi me parece que el es un gran hombre y ella alguien que ha cometido un error se merece una segunda oportunidad. Todos cometemos errores porque ella es inmune al perdon?

mandy

Posted at 12:42 AM on September 22, 2012

Rob is a great guy , he comes from a good family why will he take her back . for now he should focus on his career and may be soon he will find a new girl friend with a good heart .

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 12:59 PM on September 21, 2012

I’m an Aries, too – and with a jerk like RUPERT in the mix, YEAH totally FORGIVABLE! I think she’s learn some good, hard lessons the extra-hard way and they’ve BOTH had enough. My hope has always been that they can work this out while putting all this craziness aside – that’s got to be damn hard to do. NONE of us can possibly know if they should or should not be together. But maybe this is the perfect time for them to re-look at whatever it was they had and either re-embrace it or allow it to morph into something else. There is no reason why they can’t remain really good friends no matter what happens with their romance. I worry about the hearts of FANS who are still struggling in emotional chaos as the media continues to jerk our hearts around USING Robsten. U KNOW these Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE and THAT’S why many of us are STILL so crazy right now. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer’s BOOK PUBLISHER for their professional negligence in allowing Twilight to be published with SUCH an amateurish, overly-addictive “writing style” toward our impressionable young girls. Search for “explaintwilightbreakingdawnending blogspot”.

*aries

Posted at 12:44 PM on September 21, 2012

She’s aries.. like me! and I understand her behavior very well. I don’t blame her of what she did!! Lol

Tina

Posted at 11:12 AM on September 21, 2012

My thought is Kristen should not be dating anyone. People cheat for a reason. Maybe she needs to concentrate on herself & her self esteem. Why would she pick a married man? Rob is 26 yr old man, maybe he needs to step back & really think about his future too. Actions speak louder than words.

GUEST

Posted at 3:21 AM on September 23, 2012

its more on Kristen she need to move on and seek some professional help she is the one acted immature and impulsive.hooking up with a married man ,something wrong with her

Ashley Ruby Fuson

Posted at 11:06 AM on September 21, 2012

That pic is years old!!!!!

MALEJA

Posted at 2:48 PM on September 22, 2012

NO MORE LIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!