‘Teen Mom’ Catelynn Lowell’s Dad Confirms She Is Filming A Spin-Off

Thu, September 20, 2012 2:34pm EDT by 11 Comments
Catelynn Lowell Reality Show
Twitter

Matthew

Posted at 4:45 PM on December 26, 2012

LOVE HER with long hair. Love the color.. Keep it that way.

leanne

Posted at 6:06 AM on December 17, 2012

glad to hear that catelynn is doing spin off. she is a great role model for teenagers

Shanice

Posted at 7:09 AM on November 27, 2012

Im living in England and I love watching this show soo soo SOO much; I really wish we could view the episodes at the same time as the USA seeing as we’ve just started watching the 3rd season of Teen Mom and now theres a spin off coming regarding the wedding? Great now I won’t be watching that until 2014 :’(
Good luck Tyler & Catelynn; Your my favourite couple on the show and I wish you the best of luck for the forethcoming future!

Kacie

Posted at 4:22 PM on October 25, 2012

Oh my gosh!! LOVE the extensions! It’s about time she had longer hair! If only she’d actually grow it out. She looks so much prettier like that!

Caitlyn just seems like such a great person. And Tyler seems like a sweetie too. I want to see more of them. Can’t wait to see their wedding!!

Tori

Posted at 5:20 PM on October 9, 2012

I love her!

Audrey

Posted at 1:59 PM on October 9, 2012

I cant wait imm supper excited im a huge fann!!!!!!!!!

Brittanybabby

Posted at 3:25 AM on October 3, 2012

She looks so gorgeous with longg hair, I think you should keep it this way catlynn. I’m so happy for you guys too. Best wishes<3 xoxo

mario45leon

Posted at 4:13 PM on September 20, 2012

what Ruth implied I’m taken by surprise that a person able to get paid $6790 in 4 weeks on the computer. have you seen this site >>> Green32.comYOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A LOOK HERE

Lisa

Posted at 4:54 PM on September 20, 2012

I’m so sick of seeing your advertisments. I’m reporting you. This is not for that.

Casey

Posted at 4:03 PM on September 20, 2012

They are my favorite 2 on this show. I’m so excited for them and I hope Carly can be the flower girl I wish these 2 the best of luck

Lisa

Posted at 2:48 PM on September 20, 2012

I think those two make a difference. I think they are a great couple. They are SO MATURE in so many ways. I would love to see this play out and to see their daughter be a flower girl. I just hope Butch and April are banned! The two “silent” parents are the ones that should be there. Good luck to them BOTH, and God bless! I’m in your corner.