Plus, Liam takes desperate actions to get Vanessa off his back for good! Read on for more scoop.
The 90210 season premiere is still a few weeks away — hurry up, Oct. 8! — but thanks to The CW, we have a better idea of what we can expect from the first episode of season five. For starters, Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) finds an unlikely roommate in Annie (Shenae Grimes) after the girls learn about Dixon’s (Tristan Wilds) “life-threatening” accident.
Here are five more nuggets for you to feast on:
1. Adrianna cheats on Dixon with a guy named Taylor (Wes Brown) after spending some quality time with Carly Rae Jepsen.
2. Potential newlyweds Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Max (Josh Zuckerman) land in jail after their “big plans … go horribly awry.”
3. Liam (Matt Lanter) decides to put his bar up for sale to raise the $200,000 he needs to buy Vanessa (Arielle Kebbel) out of their contract. On the plus side, Navid (Michael Steger) offers Liam a chance to become his business partner.
4. Teddy (Trevor Donovan) is “overwhelmed” by the idea of fathering Silver’s (Jessica Stroup) baby.
5. As for Dixon, his status is described as “unconscious.”
What do you make of these new spoilers, 90210 fans? Do you think Teddy will really get silver pregnant? Do you think Naomi and Max will really get married? Watch the preview below, then drop a comment with your predictions for season five!
— Andy Swift
More 90210 scoop: