Robert Pattinson: Why He’s Taking Kristen Stewart Back

Wed, September 19, 2012 6:17am EDT by 43 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson
FameFlynet

Laura

Posted at 10:51 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!

If he decides he still wants a slut who wounded a family… he loses all my respect!

Laura

Posted at 10:51 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!

Laura

Posted at 10:50 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!

Laura

Posted at 10:50 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!

Laura

Posted at 10:49 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!

Laura

Posted at 10:49 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!!

Laura

Posted at 10:48 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!!!

Laura

Posted at 10:48 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!!!!

Laura

Posted at 10:48 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!!!!!

Laura

Posted at 10:47 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ted

Posted at 10:16 PM on September 19, 2012

Okayyyyyy. Now he is staying at a friends pad in LA? You said this afternoon he was staying in a guest house in Los Feliz. So which lie are you going to go with HWL or is Rob moving every hour so you and the paps can’t find him?

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 9:28 PM on September 19, 2012

I worry about the hearts of FANS who are still struggling with internal emotional chaos as the media continues to jerk our hearts around USING Robsten. U KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE and THAT’S why many of us are STILL so crazy right now. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer. Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending blogspot”.

Yeya

Posted at 2:17 PM on September 19, 2012

Are you sure that RP declared all this?
I will wait RP statements,
Thank you!

jr

Posted at 12:45 PM on September 19, 2012

Guest, Kristen did not ruin a marriage, Mr Saunders did that, Kristen was selected to be part of the instrument.stop protecting Rupert he needs to take more of the blame – lets not forget about him.

Jackie G

Posted at 11:37 AM on September 19, 2012

I hate Us weekly they are the worst opportunistic mag of all time, they twist words around and doctor photos to their liking. It’s their fault this thing got so out of hand and the others followed. Unless I read it in people or gossip cop or justjared it’s definately fabricated or embellished story. What friend he is staying with will divulge this info to Us and say their make up,was dramatic seriously doubt it. They are gonna milk this till BD2 is over toe sell mags for,the next two months!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 11:37 AM on September 19, 2012

Just get real so they are back together just hope it works for them.Lets see the ring Rob nice surprise before Red Carpet event nobody would spend the amount of money (huge if I remember)if you weren’t going through with “she’s the one” perhaps that will shut everyone up and look to their own lives which seem to be perfect according to advice handed out to you and Kristen.
Last request can we have some photo shoots (not paps) of you both together posed looking happy that would just bout make everyone’s day before BD2 Red Carpet event.
Go for it no recriminations just commitment and love that’s all that’s needed here.

estee

Posted at 11:07 AM on September 19, 2012

They are meant for each other. Hooray!

?????

Posted at 10:05 AM on September 19, 2012

five articles that follow on Robsten? wow wow, you are not disgusted? yes me lol

enough

Posted at 10:00 AM on September 19, 2012

kristen rob like that if you can say to this? it is his life, not ours,
I am and will always remain a fan of rob, kristen but no I do not have confidence,,,,,, this is strange, I loved her as an actress even if it is not a good actress, I supported all his films and now when I see posters ls BD2 what I do with this old
I think they just go together for the movie and kristen will join after the old, otherwise I do not see why she messed romance of4 years, if she is not in love with the old pig, everything was made for the fans of the saga do not see robsten together after the film’s release, the only one who knew nothing apparently is rob, he did not see it coming
it’s a shame she could spoke to him, but hey I’m tired of this story, I am still with Rob, I love all the films before the saga and the ones I looked forward to after the saga I saw Cosmopolis, it is wonderful in this role, it does not surprises me, the saga has left him no chance to show his potential as an actor,
I am with you rob!

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 9:51 AM on September 19, 2012

Tales white bull. In other words, children’s imagination

J@Y

Posted at 9:51 AM on September 19, 2012

doesnt surprise me i mean look at ozzy osbourne and his wife he never thought that he would find someone that could take the insantiy of his life and someone did sharon so really makes sense that you take the one that has stood with you thck and thin those are the keepers

kate

Posted at 9:48 AM on September 19, 2012

He’s an idiot. I’m so disappointed in him.

someone else's relationship

Posted at 10:34 AM on September 19, 2012

Calling Rob an “idiot” serves no purpose. We do not know if the reconciliation story is even true.
They may maintain some type of working relationship, or cut ties altogether. No one knows at this point. I am sure some of the motivation is love, guilt, confusion, lonliness, & career damage control.
They have gone through so much together, that history will never disappear.

Guest

Posted at 9:39 AM on September 19, 2012

Poor Rob! You are 26 years old, have been with the same women your whole adult life and you live in a bubble. You can’t even fathom that someone else could understand your unique life, but find your self-esteem and know that you can find love elsewhere, and an adult relationship filled with less drama that will enable you to stop outside the insanity that is your life. Getting back with Kristen, after such a public humiliation will only increase the insanity and isolation of your life!

Guest

Posted at 9:33 AM on September 19, 2012

What a fool!!! Kristen would not have cheated on him if all was well in their relationship and if both were getting what they needed out of said relationship. They are both so young and don’t really know anyone else. They should not be afraid to be single for a while and to try out different people. This relationship is doomed to fail. Their relationship can never be the same. She destroyed a marriage. Two kids are now going to be a product of a broken home and will one day Google those horrible photos. Rob’s family and friends have seen those pictures, along with the rest of the world. Unfortunately, when you are young and in love, you can’t fathom that you will EVER love anyone else like your first love. With the wisdom of age and experience, I am so thankful that I didn’t marry the first “love of my life,” or even the second.

annisa

Posted at 9:32 AM on September 19, 2012

Wow..here we go again ,,another Robsten story,why can’t we just give them space.?time will tell everything,,so let it flow,I just wish the best for them.