Robert Pattinson: What He’s Demanding From Kristen Stewart

Wed, September 19, 2012 9:44am EDT by 32 Comments
FameFlynet

jackie

Posted at 2:16 AM on September 20, 2012

So Rob is going to remind Kristen constantly of her indiscretion. Kristen should get use to it. He reminds her every other day on the phone, they argue but are back together according to Rob’s pal. What is this pal in the room when Rob talks to Kristen on the phone. That’s not very private. I don’t believe this report. Does Rob not understand that Kristen has to live with this every day of her life until the day she dies. She does not need to be reminded of it constantly. I understand when they have an arguement but not constantly. Kristen needs to walk away now if this is going to happen what sort of relationship is that. I did not think Rob would be so cruel and heartless if he does this. I thought that Rob’s house had been sold, that is why it was taken off the market. Wasn’t Rob going back to England after the house was sold. So this story about it being sold was false. Rob and Kristen haven’t moved out officially but are just not living there together at the moment. I think Rob needs to get himself some new friends. Why would this pal tell US Weekly anything especially since they caused all of this in the first place and have no regrets about doing so. I think Kristen needs to ask her shrink she is seeing and see if they think she should be reminded of her indiscretion constantly by Rob. If they say no than I think Kristen should walk away now and find herself someone else who will love her and not bring up her indiscretion at all. I agree with Bonnie that if Rob and Kristen are really ready to get back together than Rob shouldn’t constanly throw Kristen’s cheating in her face. If this is what he is going to do than he should let her go. This is no way to live in a relationship. I hope Rob doesn’t do this as it would be in bad taste and he really can’t love her and live without her like he says.

Posted at 10:46 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!

If he decides he still wants a slut who wounded a family… he loses all my respect!

And he probably deserves being cheated on, for being an idiot.

mel

Posted at 3:36 PM on September 20, 2012

She took no vow to that woman, her 41 year old husband did…Imagine your boss coming onto you like that…then think about that at 22 years old

Posted at 10:45 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS.

Posted at 10:45 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!

Posted at 10:44 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!

Posted at 10:44 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!

Posted at 10:43 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!

Posted at 10:43 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!

Posted at 10:42 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!

Posted at 10:41 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!!

Posted at 10:41 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!!!

Posted at 10:40 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 10:40 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 10:39 PM on September 19, 2012

If is true that they are back together… PATTINSON HAS NO BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri

Posted at 7:52 PM on September 19, 2012

I think he is stupid for taking her back, she made such a fool of him….There are not any pictures of Kristen and Rob like she did the director, just saying

nancy

Posted at 2:34 PM on September 19, 2012

I hope that Robert P. can trust (will trust)her she deserves a chance to make it up to him.
she does’nt need to have it brought up at all.she does’nt need to be remined of all the hurt she’s caused.She deserves to be forgiven and loved by the one man who means more to her than anything in the world.
Love them both as actors & wish them both the best in all they do.

Yeya

Posted at 2:13 PM on September 19, 2012

Are you sure that RP thought all this?
I will wait RP statements,
Thank you!

terry

Posted at 2:10 PM on September 19, 2012

He has every right to how he feels and to say he must not hash up the past is just another example of how suffocating and demanding this relationship will be to rebuild, that man should be able to enjoy a females company on his down time and not walk on egg shells and seek relationship therapy for something his partner did no matter how justified she felt about her affair because we all know 2 wrongs don’t make a right. From all accounts Rob’s fly seem down to earth,still married and tight knit and i hear Kristen’s parent’s are divorcing which is long over-do,( so i give benefit of dought that Rob knows first hand what a real relationship is built on, like they say –(better build foundation sturdy, ex-concrete not sand because going to all fall down !

?????

Posted at 2:05 PM on September 19, 2012

it’s weird, you as a source of friends rob?
a friend from rob you about that?
they are all in England
lies, lies and more, you have always been on the side of KS, it is not fair to rob
stop to cite sources that excistent in your imagination, you rob hair to make it past an idiot!
dirty, low, vile

Gloria

Posted at 1:39 PM on September 19, 2012

Why don’t you all get a life and leave them alone and mind your own business. I really don’t he daid that if you love someone keep bringing up her affair, that’s not right, I do not believe this story it’s not true he did not say that. If you forgive some and have taking them back, you don’t keep bringing up the past why he doesn’t want think about what happen, so no I don’t believe it’s true. I am a true fan to both of them and I love them both. I wish you two happieness and best wishes.

paul white (@paulwhi35553501)

Posted at 12:02 PM on September 19, 2012

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, >>> Green32.comREAD MORE

Woody88

Posted at 11:47 AM on September 19, 2012

I would really hope that this story is from the first week or two after the news broke. Rob is smart enough to draw the line on this type of behavior at some point. What more could she possibly tell him?

Jackie G

Posted at 11:22 AM on September 19, 2012

I’m sure she will willingly comply to that jj right after he licks her armpits and gets here all worked up, lucky Kristen like to be a fly on that wall lol!

bad_angel

Posted at 10:27 AM on September 19, 2012

well, k.stew really deserve that but not that much that rob would do it for a year , i know its an insult specially beacuse the one who cheated on this is the woman but hey if rob took her back all he need to do is to let k.stew know some precautions not to do it again 1 mistake is okay but doing it again its no longer a mistake. good luck with both of you am an avid fan by the way looking forward to the last part of the twilight movie

Gentle Soul

Posted at 11:23 AM on September 19, 2012

AT bad angel. I am a guy, 10 years old. Almst a teenager. Am using my nanas computer. Just wanted to learn more new stuff. sorry man

jj

Posted at 10:04 AM on September 19, 2012

He should demand daily BJs and An@al action and she should willingly comply for her mistake.

Gentle Soul

Posted at 10:08 AM on September 19, 2012

@ jj, you lost me, what are bj’s and An@al action?

bad_angel

Posted at 10:22 AM on September 19, 2012

seriously ?

bad_angel

Posted at 10:23 AM on September 19, 2012

how old are you ?

angels

Posted at 11:30 AM on September 19, 2012

it mean when a woman sucks a man and anal means screw a womans utt lol ok gentle sorry for bein crude ok