Lindsay Lohan’s New ‘Liz & Dick’ Movie Poster Revealed

Wed, September 19, 2012 11:16am EST by 6 Comments
Lindsay Lohan Liz and Dick
Courtesy of Lifetime

The poster for Lifetime’s upcoming biopic draws eerie parallels between Lindsay & Elizabeth Taylor.

Lindsay Lohan may be sporting handcuffs in real life, but she’s dripping in diamonds on the poster for her new Lifetime movie Liz & Dick! Sporting one of Elizabeth Taylor‘s many iconic looks, Lindsay poses next to words like “scandal,” “tabloid” and “controversial,” which makes me think she may have been the perfect casting choice. (It all makes sense now: Lindsay’s just a method actress!)

Liz & Dick tells the story of Elizabeth’s tumultuous romance with actor Richard Burton, played in the biopic by True Blood and GCB‘s Grant Bowler.

The movie premieres Nov. 3 on Lifetime.

— Andy Swift

More on Lindsay Lohan in ‘Liz & Dick':

1. Lindsay Lohan Speaks Out After Medical Scare: ‘False Alarm, All Is OK’
  2. First Pic Of Lindsay Lohan & Grant Bowler As Elizabeth Taylor & Dick Burton
  3. Lindsay Lohan V. Kim Kardashian: Who Does Elizabeth Taylor Better?

Jen

Posted at 2:13 PM on September 19, 2012

Lindsay is not trying to make her life better at all, getting a job is much easier than fixing her head and substance abuse issues. She is a hot mess and it is a disgrace she is playing the iconic Elizabeth Taylor.

Gabriella

Posted at 10:18 AM on September 23, 2012

Wow, did you read the poster, you must not know much about Elizabeth Taylor’s life, but Lindsay Lohan is perfect to play the late Elizabeth Taylor, you are aware Ms. Taylor herself had problems with prescription drugs and alcohol and was treated twice for her condition.

She also had extra-marital affair with Debbie Reynolds’ then husband Eddie Fisher, I believe Ms. Reynolds eventually forgave Ms. Taylor over time. Ms. Taylor not only became a Hollywood icon for her onscreen performances but at one Ms. Taylor also made the tabloids for her off screen antics just like Ms. Lohan, maybe Ms. Lohan will learn something from doing the role. Having an addiction is an illness, and it’s the reason so many people have problems getting better, it probably doesn’t help to be scrutinized for everything.

Some of it she brings on herself and some of it is the public’s fault. Honestly as a woman if my name and face made the tabloids, internet gossip sites and the main stream media, because I gained or lost 5lbs, I might be acting out and behaving badly. I just saw a story where they said Lady Gaga gained a few pounds and now they’re saying she’s fat, it’s hardly noticeable, but it’s a story.

gbtw

Posted at 1:30 PM on September 19, 2012

even this photo infuriates me. i want the girl to turn her life around (tho, i have little faith this will happen), but let’s not denegrate a legend’s image in the process. liz’s sexuality was not so vulgar and obvious. she was mysterious and alluring. lindsay’s eyes say “fuck me”… liz’s eyes said, “love me.” lindsay’s hands say, “don’t you love my boobs”… liz’s bust was just there. i mean, everything about this is CHEAP! tho that’s not all lindsay’s fault— somebody was directing her. she looks like she’s trying to be marilyn, who was always playing up her sexuality. liz was much more discrete. ugh. the producers did not do their job.

paul white (@paulwhi35553501)

Posted at 12:10 PM on September 19, 2012

I make $82h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, >>> Green32.comREAD MORE

Samantha

Posted at 11:50 AM on September 19, 2012

When she is making a mess of her life, people are complaining, when she is trying to fix her life, people are still complaining that they’re not watching her in movies, and calling her nasty names. You just can’t please people these days, that’s why she is going please herself! Congrats Lindsay! I bet you’ll do amazing! I can’t wait to see it

Diesel69

Posted at 11:28 AM on September 19, 2012

Nov2-I will cancel my Lifetime–No way would i support or watch anything from this train-wrecked piece of crap bitch—