Kristen Stewart: I Want To Have Robert Pattinson’s Babies

Wed, September 19, 2012 9:56am EDT by 36 Comments
FameFlynet

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 4:47 AM on September 20, 2012

kristen not prengant she want have a robert baby thats good for them

rupert sanders is so hot

Posted at 1:59 AM on September 20, 2012

bet its ruperts baby really lol

Roxanne

Posted at 10:28 PM on September 19, 2012

Three years of hiding their relationship, now she wants his babies! Another momentary indiscretion?

Giselle Heartz♥ (@HeartziCRUNKKID)

Posted at 10:21 PM on September 19, 2012

That is never gonna happen now cause she had an affair with Rupert Sanders….Anyway Follow me on Twitter @HeartziCRUNKKID I Follow back :)

ana

Posted at 10:12 PM on September 19, 2012

well will be be happy if they think about that parents hood god they be perfect sure they have a cute baby young parent its better then they can look their children before they got old! just saying love u guys

Ping

Posted at 7:27 PM on September 19, 2012

Why did she blab? A momentary lapse in judgement? Oh, wait…

Guest

Posted at 4:57 PM on September 19, 2012

LIERS
photos were doctored

juanita

Posted at 4:07 PM on September 19, 2012

Hi ROBERT &KIRSTEN i no not going to get married fist so tack slow have fun as a couple you in hollwoodlife not like me.

bad ass girl

Posted at 3:49 PM on September 19, 2012

She did say that why would someone just make that up is not the first time she says something about robert last year she said her bf was english and then she said that her life can be googled and is so obvious and then an interview she did this year elle magazine it took place in a library and she saw bel book and all of a sudden she says that my bf did this fucking movie and another magazine interview she did this year they told her about the ring she wears all the time and she says its so obvious everyone already knows but on this interview she open up about her relationship with robert she was just telling a stranger private things like the lick under the armprints thats to personal why would she shared that to the world if shes a “private person”i think it was guilt i bet she was already cheating on rob this interview was first then 3 weeks later she cheats so that means this intervies was in july.

Good god

Posted at 3:09 PM on September 19, 2012

Lol you are idiots if you think she told a magazine anything about her personal life. Stop looking like an idiot. Stop believing everything you read in print. Theses magazines take what the stars say and SPIN there own story. How old are you? I hope no older then 12

dayz

Posted at 3:02 PM on September 19, 2012

HL writes so many crap, I hope Robsten takes it slow and enjoy having fun as a couple, get some counselling if you have to, TAKE IT SLOW AND EASY and the media should leave them alone.

LoL

Posted at 2:18 PM on September 19, 2012

Maybe she’s pregnat with Rupert Sanders…hahaa she’s a b***

Teddy

Posted at 2:13 PM on September 19, 2012

She only said those things cause she was guilty. She wouldnt have said that if she wasnt cheating. Shes overly private about their relationship. In my opinion, shes not mature enough to have kids. She plays games and shes pretty selfish and inconsiderate. I dont think a child would even be suited in her lifestyle. If rob took her back, its probably because he would be lost trying to find someone else. It will be hard to find someone who doesnt want him for his money. Plus she probably told rob she would grow up after this. She knows how to get what she wants. That man is just settleing for what he feels he deserves. Rob is holding on to someone who toys with his mind and starts trouble and constantly plays hard to get. Kristen is telling him everything he wants to hear riight now to get him back. She knows what shes doing.

Rosita freskita

Posted at 2:08 PM on September 19, 2012

In that complex situation this placed KS, because first needs to be emotionally stable person herself, then having emotional stability with her partner and finally to be mature emotionally, give emotional stability to the offspring. Because if this is not so she will have a family emotionally sick, that she takes her to the disaster and no longer how to get back.
So that the responsibility of a family is very important, and this is not the moment to say will be so easy do it.
pretty dreams, good luck to KS!

Jana Abu Ayash

Posted at 1:20 PM on September 19, 2012

i think she’s just trying to make up for her mistakes by saying this!! she had a choice to stay with him and she ditched him for a 30 year who is married and has kids! and i really dont think they should get back together, i wouldnt support it because what she did wasn’t a mistake it was a choice she had and she took the wrong one!!!!!

Connie Tinkham (@ConnieTink94)

Posted at 1:40 PM on September 19, 2012

that bothers me….the guy was how old and was married and he was flirting with her….all the bad is pointed at Kristen…why not at rupert. seriously…everyone makes mistakes.

AlsoaGuest

Posted at 1:18 PM on September 19, 2012

These are the last two people who should be thinking about children right now, such a scary thought. Many couples have had children when things get rocky, thinking a baby will solidify thier connection, I Really hope that does not happen here, I really think given the time Rob and Kristen have to spend apart (because of filming), this reconcilliation has a good chance of not working out. Just an observation, but a picture really is worth a thousand words, check Kristens body language in the above photo from comic-con. Turned away from Rob, shoulder up, fist cleanched, doesn’t appear to be enjoying Robs proximity at all. (and yes KStwers, I know she had her arm around little Mackenzie Foy but she could have wrapped her other arm around Rob) Kristen is turned away from Rob in quite a few photos from when the cast was all standing together, this was days before she cheated.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 12:55 PM on September 19, 2012

I worry about the hearts of FANS who are still struggling with internal emotional chaos – whether it is true or not, the media continues to jerk our hearts around AND what if it ISN’T true – again? U KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE and THAT’S why we’re so crazy over Robsten right now. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer. Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending blogspot”.

crazy.....

Posted at 12:26 PM on September 19, 2012

Somedays, I think KS just spills crazy s**t from her mouth. Now the topic is babies? Yeah, right,
the only thing she ever talked about is her career, and acting, acting, acting. I do not think she would interrupt her work with a baby. We shall see.

paul white (@paulwhi35553501)

Posted at 12:01 PM on September 19, 2012

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do, >>> Green32.comREAD MORE

L.

Posted at 12:00 PM on September 19, 2012

can you just imagine a Kristen/Rob baby? it would be such an adorable child <33

diana87

Posted at 11:25 AM on September 19, 2012

I think Kristen will do anything now to get back to Robert. If he said to her: “ok go back to each other but only if you promise that you will never fool me as soon as possible and give birth to my children,” and she was “ok no problem” and meet in small meetings where they are trying to fix your relationship by … pregnant. then be known that he would not betray him. :)

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 10:51 AM on September 19, 2012

robert and kristen will be amazing parents

enough is enough

Posted at 10:44 AM on September 19, 2012

Hah, whose will be the baby whenever it will happen? He wouldn’t be sure without any DNA test. And what is a child? Glue? Have you never seen divorces with two/three or more children?

delphine

Posted at 10:27 AM on September 19, 2012

Another article for nothing !

mama

Posted at 10:26 AM on September 19, 2012

A pregnancy would be a perfect reason to stage a scandal for privacy. They have an abundance of it now. Is she is pregnant they should see it as a blessing. Things might seem scary but you guys can do this. Your baby will be safe. I have two of my own and wouldn’t change that for the world. If Kristen is pregnant already and there are rumors she is, I know her and rob will be amazing parents.

Dragana

Posted at 10:55 AM on September 19, 2012

@mama It is one of possible theories, because I dont believe in real affair. In fact, I just this morning read one article about this speculation.