Kristen Stewart: I Want To Have Robert Pattinson’s Babies

Wed, September 19, 2012 9:56am EST by 36 Comments
FameFlynet

Manjit

Posted at 10:24 AM on November 19, 2013

I thnk they look perfct.. Bt they should be carefull not to cheat each other again.. If they are happy with ech other then they should definately get married and should have a baby quickly…

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:10 AM on November 21, 2012

Stephenie Meyer and her Army of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed – read ALL about how many OLDER Twihards became MORE obsessed than YOUNG ones and RUINED this pretty fairytale for the girls it was supposedly written FOR! TIME to put blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer’s publisher and production company for their professional negligence in accepting and presenting Twilight SO IRRESPONSIBLY with SUCH an addictive, amateur “writing style”. Easy to find – Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

Alex

Posted at 5:43 PM on September 25, 2012

Well, Rob did say that he wanted to marry his girlfriend, Kristen Stewart, so I’m pretty sure that they WOULD have babies. I would move them to my number 1 celebrity couple, and they beat Jelena. I’m a Jelena and Robsten fan.

Alex

Posted at 5:42 PM on September 25, 2012

Well, Rob did say that he wanted to marry his girlfriend, Kristen Stewart, so I’m pretty sure that they WOULD ha e babies. I would move them to my number 1 celebrity couple, and they beat Jelena. I’m a Jelena and Robsten fan.

robsten is unbroken 4ever(inshallah)

Posted at 9:21 AM on September 21, 2012

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,pls god(Allah) giv robsten many many babies their own.be strong their relation 4 4ever.save them as a real honest lifepartner 4 ever ever 4ever

purple

Posted at 9:39 PM on September 20, 2012

Me too, Krist…I’d love to have Robert Pattinson’s babies too…. lol

dn

Posted at 8:14 AM on September 20, 2012

she probably was talking about pig ruperv

Lolla

Posted at 6:15 AM on September 20, 2012

This is sick. Why you are so blind? This is promotion breaking down, not true love. Are you so stupid?

anie