Kourtney Kardashian Home Alone While Scott Disick Parties With Girls?

Wed, September 19, 2012 1:35pm EST by 7 Comments
Kardashians
SplashNews

jessica

Posted at 11:51 PM on November 10, 2012

all you guys are saying that she has so much money, but truthfully money can’t buy them a real loving dad come on Scott they are your kids

Rick

Posted at 10:20 PM on October 16, 2012

She’s an idiot for having a second kid with someone like him. It will just be another broken home but since she’s wealthy it won’t be a big deal for her and soon start looking for some other dude possibly black… To procreate with.

AJ

Posted at 12:54 PM on September 25, 2012

Now let’s here how strong of a woman Kourtney Kardashian is. She’s “struggling” to raise two kids by herself. BULL S**T!!! She has all the money in the world to have someone help her raise her kids. This is what is wrong with the society today. Instead of focusing on actual people not stuck up, prude celebrities, these FEMINIST MAN HATING magazines show that Kourtney Kardashian can’t raise two kids by herself. WHAT A SURPRISE!!!! There are people all over this country and the world who can’t afford to raise two kids and are probably BETTER mothers than most of these piece of crap celebrities. These magazines are ridiculous if a man does something wrong they get blasted for it but if a woman does something wrong they’ll say the man was a horrible person. Also, the fact that these ugly a** family are even considered stars is horrible. They are on a SCRIPTED SHOW and get paid millions of dollars for BS.
Now, I want to see the attacks on me because this is the TRUTH about society and how society is so infatuated with celebrities. Also these idiotic FEM-NAZI magazines always wanting to destroy a guy for nothing.

gina

Posted at 2:24 AM on September 24, 2012

Kourtney should leave scott and just goggled raisee her that 2 kids alone

paul white (@paulwhi35553501)

Posted at 6:17 PM on September 19, 2012

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, >>> Green32.comREAD MORE

Hope Lucero

Posted at 3:04 PM on September 19, 2012

Why does everyone blast Scott for the way he’s acting. I think he’s done all he can do to have an actual
relationship with Kourtney. She is not affectionate with him, she withholds sex and makes him feel like a sperm donor. Scott is a man and needs some attention. She gives all her attention to the babies. Her babies should be in a nursery, not in her bed, taking Scotts place. Even Khloe told her to give
it up to Scott. Kourtney is a cold woman. If she was affectionate, gave it up to Scott and put the babies in the nursery, she would see Scott in a new light. I had children and with all my responsibilities as a mother I always had time for my husband. I’m so sick and tired of heaing how bad Scott is. The few times she gave him some attention and love he changed. No one wants to feel unloved. Why does everyone always stick up for the Kardashian women. It appears there was a mother in the home but she never taught the women how to be women. My thoughts go out to Scott. Find some else who will love you, honor your place in the family. Everyone deserves to be treated well.

Lola