New ‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Stefan Admits He Regrets Not Saving Elena

Tue, September 18, 2012 1:34pm EDT by 23 Comments

koti

Posted at 5:53 AM on October 12, 2012

episode 1 was amazing!!! stelena forever!!!if elena choose damon,im stop watching TVD!!!

koti

Posted at 4:16 PM on October 9, 2012

stelena

Thriller95Hina

Posted at 5:28 AM on September 29, 2012

I know Elena’s gonna transition into a Vampire. But the best way to live as a Vampire is to drink human blood. For that, Elena needs to go with Damon’s way of helping her rather than Stefans’, which she does. I read a spoiler saying that Damon and Elena are gonna keep a secret from Stefan in 4×02 ‘Memorial’ because Elena’s gonna choose Damon’s way, and that Stefan doesnt agree with that…

Kisa

Posted at 11:51 PM on September 24, 2012

Team Damon ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

glo

Posted at 11:32 AM on September 20, 2012

Gosh! Damon takes my breath away!!!!! I hope they can stop the transition, but if that doesn’t happen, I think Elena will remember how much she liked Damon when she first met him and will stay with him… <3 Damon!!!

tania rahman

Posted at 4:53 PM on September 19, 2012

I think its inevitable that Elena became a vampire at some point, because otherwise the story will start to repeat itself and how else is she going to look after herself. I hope that the reversal spell that Bonnie is working on is either false or doesn’t work, or Elena decides that she doesn’t want turn back, because I’m sure that once Klaus finds out, he will be looking for the same thing. Elena doesn’t have to become a Ripper or really evil like Damon but maybe she will get used to it, the writers did say that Caroline is going to train her.

glo

Posted at 11:35 AM on September 20, 2012

According to the books, she will be a vampire…. I’m just not so sure if I like the way it happened in the show ;)

Sarah

Posted at 9:54 AM on September 19, 2012

It is interesting that the brothers are getting so worked up over Elena turning into a vampire. She is so often in mortal danger, at least she will now be able to defend herself rather than remain the damsel in distress. A co-worker at DISH and I agree that her becoming a vampire was inevitable from the moment she met Stefan. Though I am very curious to see if the spell that Bonnie is planning on making has any effects when I watch the premiere on my Hopper. With my busy schedule this October, the 2,000 hours of recording space are amazing for all of my shows. Though I am certain that the spell will not stop Elena’s transition, it would be interesting if it affected it in some way. This show always surprises me, so I am sure whatever happens, I will not see it coming.

Maria

Posted at 6:53 PM on September 18, 2012

I will always be on damon’s side. he was always honest with elena, Stefan never was.Damon was willing for her to hate him as long as she was save and alive. Stefan never was willing to take the consequences going against her wishes, because in the back of his mind he was relaying on Damon to save her. Now he is whining that he regrets it. Elena said before when she tried to get Stefan to save Damon and he said Damon would not want this. She said we should not allweays do what somebody wants. one time before she almost died because Damon was to far away, this time she did because Damon was to far away and fighting for his life.

Laurie Biser Wolfe

Posted at 11:33 AM on September 19, 2012

As I know I am the type of person to save another life and I would have done the same as Elena! To save Matt first so Stefan did what she wanted him to do, even though he wanted to save her first.

Elena would have been furious if anything happened to Matt because she wanted him to be saved first. Elena just wouldn’t have forgiven Stefan or given him the time of day if that happened.

Damon is whom I love but since starting to watch the show I know Stefan loves Elena but she is torn,

I just think since the Ian & Nina are dating in real life that they are trying to pair them on the show and it has torn me in different directions over that.

It never works one way or the other if they pair Damon & Elena!

EDNA0307

Posted at 4:46 PM on September 18, 2012

I HATE THIS SHOW AT FIRST I SAW IT EVERY THURSDAY BUT AS THE EPISODE KEPT GOIN AND REALIZE THAT IS JUST LIKE TWILIGHT, I MEAN COMMON A GIRL FALL IN LOVE WITH A VAMPIRE , THEN TWO GUYS ARE FIGHTING OVER HER , SOMEONE ITS ALWAYS TRYING TO KILL HER, THEY CELEBRATE HER 18TH BIRTHDAY AND WHEN SHE DIED THE TURNED HER INTO A VAMPIRE. THOSE ANYONE ELSE FEELS A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS , CAN THEY JUST STOP COPING OUT OF TWILIGHT SINCE THIS MOVIE STARTED MORE MOVIE ABOUT VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLF HAVE GONE OUT TO THEATERS, PEOPLE CAN NOT BE ORIGINAL.

kougie757

Posted at 5:10 PM on September 18, 2012

except the show was based off of BOOKS that were made BEFORE the Twilight books were ever made. So Twilight was the unoriginal one. Get a clue

pbjmub forever

Posted at 9:26 PM on October 21, 2012

Actually the books of vampire diaries were written first!!!!!! TWILIGHT IS A COPY OF VAMPIRE DIARIES! Get a freaking clue

d.harris

Posted at 3:33 PM on September 18, 2012

i know i have always been on stefans side but ,things keeps spiraling and and getting more complicated and i totally agree with jenna completely ,well i guess for now-mmmmmmm stefan

Anja

Posted at 2:50 PM on September 18, 2012

Stefan knows that for Elena is more important that her family and friends are safe and happy!! Can you imagine how she would feel if Stefan saved her instead of Matt?? She would hate Stefan forever but that is what Delena fans actually want, right???

Laurie Biser Wolfe

Posted at 2:46 PM on September 18, 2012

It just seems since the relationship of Ian & Nina has come out it’s been all about them and not the show.

I love them both on and off the screen but work should come before anything,

So please get back to the show and keep it about everyone on the show.

Maria

Posted at 5:08 PM on September 26, 2012

It is about the show, Ian and Nina dating has nothing to do with it. In the books Damon and Elena get together and the author said it was about Elena falling in love with Damon, its there journey. Bonnie said at the beginning, i saw a crow , fog and a Man (which is Damon) its the beginning.

Jenna

Posted at 2:20 PM on September 18, 2012

The sabotaging of Stefans character just so Damon gets Elena really is the final straw for me. I mean seriously a guy would save another guy before he would save the love of his life. BS. Ian has always gotten the best lines, fight scenes, sexy scenes, gets to be the hero and Paul gets this story line, seriously? Btw, I’m not Stelena nor am I Delena. I like the show and find it’s kind of turning into the Ian show. We were promised “the year of the originals”, we got like 1 or 2 flashbacks. Here is a thought writers, stop with the brown nosing of Ians character and start writing for Steven, Candice, Paul, Kat, and the rest of this cast. As for this scene yes damon way to support your brother. Yawnnnnnnn

Laurie Biser Wolfe

Posted at 2:41 PM on September 18, 2012

I totally agree!!

Lara (@IfYouDontKnow1)

Posted at 1:47 PM on September 18, 2012

Damon’s side definitely poor guy Elena chooses Stefan and dies all in the same damn day. Stefan made a dumbass mistake glad he realizes that. Elena could have actually died for real Stefan didn’t know about the vampire blood stefan got lucky! Imagine if she actually would have died smh.

pbjmub forever

Posted at 9:30 PM on October 21, 2012

Then Damon would hag killed his sorry but and laughed while doing it

Linds

Posted at 1:37 PM on September 18, 2012

I love stefana and stand behind his character because he is just great and I wish more people understood him and see his point of view

Laurie Biser Wolfe