Taylor Swift & Conor Kennedy Held Hands & Smiled ‘Nonstop’ On Date

Tue, September 18, 2012 5:29pm EDT by 12 Comments
SplashNews

Lovebirds Taylor & Conor spent the weekend together in quaint New England & HollywoodLife.com has exclusive details about their date!

Things are definitely heating up between Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy. The cute couple were spotted holding hands and strolling the streets of Greenfield, Mass., over the weekend.
After spending the morning of Sept. 15 antiquing, Taylor and Conor enjoyed a leisurely lunch at Taylor’s Tavern & Restaurant, where they feasted on gooey chili nachos and buffalo chicken salad.

“They looked very happy together,” an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “They were holding hands and smiling nonstop. They sat at a table and had lunch and their bodyguard sat at the bar. They stayed for about an hour and talked to each other the whole time.”

Now that Conor has returned to school, the two can only hang out on weekends — but luckily, it looks like their relationship is handling the long distance just fine!

What do YOU think of Taylor and Conor’s romantic weekend?

Jennifer Kamm

More Taylor Swift:

1. Taylor Swift’s Wild Dance Party In New Music Video Preview
  2. Will Conor Kennedy Be Taylor Swift’s Date To The VMAs?
  3. Taylor Swift Wedding Would Upset Kennedys — It’s Not Happening

freak

Posted at 7:56 AM on September 19, 2012

hahahha..everybody would have a different opinion if it was miley cyrus dating someone tht younger..But hey its taylor swift,right…lol..why would a nearly 23 year old date someone who is 18??? its weird..really weird…

Alex

Posted at 5:47 PM on September 25, 2012

Yeah, right. They’re my number 3 celebrity couple. Below Jelena and Robsten.

Alex

Posted at 8:55 PM on September 25, 2012

Yeah, right. They’re my number 3 celebrity couple. Below Jelena and Robsten, and third favorite celebrity couple.

Moodle

Posted at 3:17 AM on September 19, 2012

I don’t think they make a suitable couple… Age doesn’t bother me as he looks old enough… Idk, but my guts tell me that this won’t last. Sorry!

Caroline

Posted at 9:18 PM on September 18, 2012

I also love Taylor, but I have to say I am a bit disappointed. I mean, just the fact that he has to go back to school. Don’t get me wrong–stay in school, kids. But that’s just it. He’s a kid. I liked it better when she dated people way older than she is.

Lilica

Posted at 8:40 PM on September 18, 2012

I just love Taylor and I think they make a beautiful couple and seems so in love.. I wish good lucky for them ;)
And who thinks differente is pure envy and Taylor don’t care about do you think hahahah…Go Taylor

Eagle

Posted at 7:46 PM on September 18, 2012

I loved you so much taylor… :( Goodbye… You will be remembered… I’ll miss u… … …

wes

Posted at 7:11 PM on September 18, 2012

Would it be different if she was 18 and he was 22? there’s a double standard right here.

gracey

Posted at 5:48 PM on September 18, 2012

I really just don’t like this couple for some reason.. I love Taylor! but… I really just don’t know. Doesn’t make to much sense and… Doesn’t seem right.

gbtw

Posted at 6:43 PM on September 18, 2012

of course it doesn’t make sense- it’s a nearly 23 year old woman dating a high school JUNIOR! something is ‘off’ with that girl… she’ll be talking to inanimate objects (or cats) herself one day. mark my words…

Lilica

Posted at 8:44 PM on September 18, 2012

Shut up your looser… They are a normal couple…age is just a number, and their diference isn’t big..so get a LIFE

Lisa

Posted at 5:43 PM on September 18, 2012

I think people should leave them alone BEFORE we have another death. This is our Diana. Let them be. You know what happened to JFK, WIFE, DIANA, ect…! Let them be. Yes, I know she’s not royalty, but these Kennedys have the worse luck! Let them enjoy their young lives.