Harry Styles’ Rumored Girlfriend Confirms Relationship?

Tue, September 18, 2012 4:07pm EDT by 36 Comments
Cara Delevingne Harry Styles Dating
SplashNews

Burberry model Cara Delevingne was asked directly about the rumors surrounding her and Harry — her answer might surprise you! Read on for all the details.

One Direction‘s Harry Styles has one of the most talked about love lives in Hollywood. We’re always wondering who the heartthrob is dating. The latest rumors have linked him to Burberry model Cara Delevingne — rumors it doesn’t seem Cara is too intent on denying.

In a recent interview with The Showbiz 411, Cara was questioned about the rumors and whether she had anything she’d like clear up. She answered, “Oh, I don’t know. I’m not going to answer that question. I like to keep my private life private, that’s all I’m going to say.”

When the model, 20, was pressed further, she shut the interview down, saying,”I don’t say that. It’s private.” Unfortunately, we’ll just have to keep wondering!

Do you think Harry and Cara are dating, HollywoodLifers?

– Billy Nilles

More One Direction News:

1. Zayn Malik’s Major Tress Change: Check Out His Blonde Streak
  2. One Direction Guys Reveal Which Of Their Band Mates They’d Date
  3. Zayn Malik’s ‘F**k You’ Shirt — Is It Funny Or Offensive? Vote

Lalalalala

Posted at 12:56 PM on April 12, 2013

I honestly think Cara is ugly. I don’t care if people hate on me for it, I live in a free country where I am entitled to my own opinion. And in my opinion, she does look like a man who is trying to look like a woman. Be real guys, she’s a model because she’s thin, not because of her face. If you haven’t noticed, they cover up her manly face with layers of make-up. She could totally look like a man if she cut all her hair off and stopped using make up, because all that make-up is what makes her look feminine.

dqdqdsqdsqdqs

Posted at 11:53 AM on February 14, 2013

Both are butt ugly. He is probably gay and she looks like a retard.

Boobietooshie

Posted at 5:27 PM on February 10, 2013

Cara is very ugly I don’t see the big deal about her. I’m not a directioners and I think she looks like a caveman with her eyebrows. No joke.

Axl

Posted at 10:24 PM on December 31, 2012

Ahh Cara is so stunning!! That swine doesn’t deserve her!! You don’t need to settle for anything Cara!

AmiRaaH_Hmd

Posted at 11:15 AM on December 28, 2012

I would love for them to be dating now,they such a cute cou
ple and she is beautiful and he is too.She is 10 times better
Than taylor

Anna Joy

Posted at 6:45 PM on December 10, 2012

Honestly, i freaking love Cara. she is an super awesome and goody person, and i think she is beautiful! and i think it is really rude that you guys are saying she is ugly. You guys can have your opinions and i have one too, but don’t be rude. i totally support them no matter what and i think they are a great couple and i hope they end up together!

Alli

Posted at 3:20 AM on December 1, 2012

The ones who wrote negative comments sound dumb and immature. Clearly, Cara is beautiful since she’s a model. And I’m pretty sure Harry feels the same way.

For those who said that they are prettier than Cara, I would love to see a picture of you and I’ll make that judgement. By the way, jealously makes a person look ugly.

Annie Perez

Posted at 7:21 AM on November 29, 2012

She’s really UGGGLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s F*cking Ugly I’m Prettier than her she’s really ugly she looks like a GAY!. F*ck You! Cara!! You’re not good for Harry!

Axl

Posted at 10:33 PM on December 31, 2012

Cara is one of the most amazing girls in Hollywood. I pity the horrendously unnattractive haters like you out there

Michael

Posted at 10:24 AM on November 5, 2012

She is ugly indeed. Cara Delevingne looks like a transexual man who is trying hard to be a woman with makeups and long hair. Look at her forehead and her eyebrows and look at her jaw shape. She looks masculine! Even some lady boys or tomboys could even be more feminine and better than her! Imagine if she cut her hair shorter and not wearing makeups then she could really look like a man. Lol!

PS: I am actually a good looking guy and I am not jealous of harry nor of cara and I don’t even think harry’s curly messed up hair is better than mine too. It would also be hard for harry to make his hair straight since his hair is curly due to his own genetic. I don’t like guys with curly messed up hair since it is not my taste.

Axl

Posted at 10:27 PM on December 31, 2012

She isn’t ugly. And from what I can tell from your posts if you’re a ‘good looking guy’ by your standards, go ahead and put a paper bag over your head then son. HA, GAAAAAAYYYY

ashley

Posted at 5:51 PM on October 24, 2012

would you people stop saying she is ugly
you are only saying that cuz you are jealous imagine if that were you
how would you feel
maybe they are dating maybe they are not so what harry is allowed to date who ever he wants so STFU

nicki

Posted at 4:54 PM on October 23, 2012

She is not even pretty!!!!!! wow…..

nicki

Posted at 4:58 PM on October 23, 2012

im sorry but it true…..

Jane

Posted at 6:10 PM on October 19, 2012

She’s so ugly though. He is for sure NOT dating her. He can do SO much better. She looks like a dude.

Axl

Posted at 10:29 PM on December 31, 2012

Jane, she is beautiful, period. Far more than you will ever be. Enjoy being a disgusting person for the rest of your life

hmmm

Posted at 3:46 AM on October 18, 2012

CARA YOU CAN’T BECAUSE YOU ARE DATING ME, AND THEN I WILL DUMP YOU I DATE HARRY

mileysuX

Posted at 7:41 PM on October 1, 2012

they’re not dating because Harry is with Zayne ? Zayn ah who gives a sh*t i don’t know the spelling anyways.. the two are really hitting it off :) good for them more power to the gays!

Abby

Posted at 2:16 PM on October 1, 2012

Haha this is funny! I don’t think they’re dating. You know showbiz! Guys, don’t believe everything you read on the internet! Please.

Sara

Posted at 11:47 PM on September 29, 2012

Guys, shut up. She’s actually pretty but I won’t be able to handle Harry dating anyone :'( AND CARAAAA…just tell us :'(

good point mrs styles

Posted at 7:36 PM on September 28, 2012

i agree her hair is blonde and her eyebrows are dark brown and magenta lip stick he could do better be if he is satisfied im good

Lily

Posted at 9:49 AM on September 22, 2012

She is not good for him.

Axl

Posted at 10:30 PM on December 31, 2012

Your face is no good

emily styles

Posted at 6:01 PM on September 21, 2012

i think that they re too ugly for each other and that he can do way better than that and she looks like a mannot to be mean.

mieke

Posted at 9:51 PM on October 15, 2012

my friend calls her anorexic man cara but shes just jealous. i am too but if hes happy im happy and she is pretty also

mrs styles

Posted at 5:53 PM on September 21, 2012

I think that harry gf is to ugly for him that he do better than that and say that there not dating

Axl

Posted at 10:35 PM on December 31, 2012

You make me sick

eyionna

Posted at 7:59 AM on September 19, 2012

all i’m gonna say is Harry come on you can do so much better to be perfectly honest I think she’s using him for attention…????

mieke

Posted at 9:52 PM on October 15, 2012

shes a model she dont need anymore attention

Axl

Posted at 10:31 PM on December 31, 2012

Let her use him, let her use him like the tool he is

Ary

Posted at 6:02 AM on September 19, 2012

I don’t think so.. she’s not old enough for harry LOL

mieke

Posted at 9:51 PM on October 15, 2012

shes older than him…

NNS

Posted at 5:46 PM on September 18, 2012

If it was a no she would say no. Flat out.

Matea

Posted at 5:23 PM on September 18, 2012

She seems like 16 to mee

1Dmylife

Posted at 5:05 PM on September 18, 2012

Oh god, not bushy brows…