Alexis Bellino Leaving ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ — Report

Tue, September 18, 2012 11:35am EST by 3 Comments

After three seasons on the reality show, Alexis Bellino will no longer be filmed for ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County,’ claims a new report. Keep reading for more details!

Alexis Bellino, 35, has decided to leave the reality show, an insider tells Us Weekly. A rep for Bravo did not confirm this report. Will you miss Alexis if she leaves the show?

“Alexis was really tired of being bullied and chose home and family life over celebrity,” the insider source told Us Weekly about Alexis leaving the show.

Apparently, she “wanted to go back to her simple life in Orange County.”

Alexis previously spoke to Us about the verbal abuse her family suffered on the show, specifically from cast member Tamra Barney at the 2012 RHOC reunion show.

The Real Housewives of Orange County is a reality show that is meant to entertain and engage audiences with the lives of its cast members. This vicious and malicious attack on our family will no longer be tolerated. We have continually tried to take the high road, however, if necessary, we are prepared to defend ourselves against these unfounded, slanderous and defamatory remarks to the fullest extent of the law.”

Alexis has three children – James, 5, and twin daughters, 4-year-old Melania and Mackenna.

The inside source insists Alexis is out, but a rep for Bravo told Us, “We have not yet made any announcements about a season 8 pick up or casting.”

What do you think, HollywoodLifers?

— Dory Larrabee

More Housewives News:

  1. ‘RHONY’ Recap: Sonja Morgan & Aviva Drescher End Their Friendship
  2. ‘RHONY’ Recap: St. Barth’s Trip Ends On A Sour Note
  3. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Dina Manzo Takes Sides