Vanessa Hudgens’ Sexiest Photo Shoot Ever — New Pics

Mon, September 17, 2012 9:54am EDT by 8 Comments
Vanessa Hudgens sexy pic
Courtesy of Indira Cesarine/Untitled Magazine

Sandra Hozey

Posted at 10:13 AM on September 26, 2012

Every one has to remember that just because a person changes on the outside doesn’t have to change on the inside.Yes Vanessa was a cute lovable girl at one time but she is now a young women and still a lovable person and I think many will agree.If you read or have noticed that when Vanessa is in her norm and with her boy friend she still has that younger person inside where she likes to laugh and play around and loves to have fun.Hey I’m 59 and I still act like a kid but when it be deems necessary I dress up for the occasion a far cry from how she looks cause she is beautiful.People need to see that her inward beauty is showing on the outside and she just wears it well.Those new photos of her are just gorgeous and I’m very proud of her because she has the confidence that she never felt or had before. In our world it is very hard for young people to have or get the confidence they need and to able to believe in themselves I know too well and it can be a hinderance.And in her world of stars I’m sure that it was even harder for her but she accomplished it.So we need to continue to support her so she can continue to keep this new found confidence and not say bad things about on how she acts or looks after all none of us are perfect.

hamza

Posted at 7:23 AM on September 26, 2012

she has cahnged to much form high school musical to now,
all the fame has messed up her life and she used to be so cute and lovable but now ughh

Cici

Posted at 11:50 AM on September 17, 2012

Love her. Love this photoshoot. Please never change who you are inside.

Sandra Hozey

Posted at 12:58 PM on September 17, 2012

I totaly agree with you.It is wonderful to hear positive comments about Vanessa.Thank you

Sandra Hozey

Posted at 11:04 AM on September 17, 2012

I love Vanessa from her High School Musical days she was always beautiful to me and always will be.I’m so happy for her that she is doing so well with all her indeavors.She is an excellent actress and I wish all the movie star would see her as such.Every star has pros and cons in their life that they wished had never happened.But Vaessa’s was exposed and dwelt on too much by many people.Those things are now past and she should not be known as such.Vanessa is known now as a very beautiful women and she has grown in all aspects of her life.Her maturity has grown,she is smart,kind,and she really gives of herself to her charity.She a knock out stand out women.So Vanessa congrats to you for all you have done and to your accomplishments.I am 59 years old and still Loveing you.

M

Posted at 10:51 AM on September 17, 2012

She’s a beautiful human being not just for her looks! She’s so inspiring!

Scarlett

Posted at 10:48 AM on September 17, 2012

This is probably her best photoshoot yet. Just stunning. She really is the epitome of multicultural beauty. I also think she is very talented…singing, dancing and acting. Hopefully, she will stop being underestimated because of her Disney roots although being a former Disney kid isn’t a bad thing..look at Ryan Gosling.

Vanessa fan

Posted at 10:04 AM on September 17, 2012

Why do all of these gossip sites never let things go? Vanessa and zac broke u almost 2 years ago so why should it matter what he thinks? but back to the point of the article. She looks beautiful and the best thing about her is that unlike Lindsay Lohan, amanda Byrnes and all the other has been child actors who spend their time drinking and doing drugs, Vanessa is focused on her career and her image. Good for her and I hope that she is successful in all of her future endeavors!