Selena Gomez Shops At Victoria’s Secret — Sexy Lingerie For Justin Bieber?

Mon, September 17, 2012 11:33am EDT by 21 Comments
Selena Gomez Victoria's Secret
Fan Photo

Cindy

Posted at 12:53 AM on September 23, 2012

If Miley went to that store…she would be called a slut…but with selena it like…Oh..its no big deal

Laura

Posted at 3:12 PM on September 22, 2012

They’re relationship seems like a big joke. And dumb thing is that if Miley had been seen in a Victoria’s Secret store people would’ve called her a slut, but when Selena does it, it’s fiine.

Kelly

Posted at 9:54 PM on September 18, 2012

I agree with get lost, fifitcha, and most of the posters on here. Does Hollywood Life stalk people or what? It is none of my business what Selena buys at any store and she also has her own identity that Justin’s name doesn’t have to come up all the time. Why don’t they just leave them alone?

Daine

Posted at 5:23 PM on September 18, 2012

OMG I LIVE IN MIAMI!!!

get lost

Posted at 3:11 PM on September 17, 2012

Selena doesn’t need to “impress” anyone. Victoria’s Secret isn’t just a lingerie store. It sells other stuff too.

Fifitcha

Posted at 2:20 PM on September 17, 2012

You don’t have to include Justin in every article about Selena. She’s buying clothes for herself..

Darrenlyn

Posted at 1:30 PM on September 17, 2012

Look at the picture. She isn’t even NEAR any lingerie!

jacob (@jacob15541549)

Posted at 1:24 PM on September 17, 2012

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do, >>> Green32.comOPEN THIS LINK TO READ MORE

Mackenzie

Posted at 1:12 PM on September 17, 2012

Seriously I’ve been shopping g there for three years and I’m 18 so does that mean I’m a slut now too I love their pink collection so I gues I’m a ski with Selena now because I shop there hollywoodlife you so fast to judge someone grow up and be nice for once

heyy

Posted at 12:55 PM on September 17, 2012

Lmao did people forget that they also sell hoodies, sweatpants and bags what if she just wanted some pretty undies for herself jeez people calm downnnnnnnn

babyface

Posted at 1:00 PM on September 17, 2012

agree

caitlyn Gomez

Posted at 12:27 PM on September 17, 2012

How the hell does that make her a slut? She’s cleraly not she’s a normal amazing person shopping deal with it ffs.. Love you selena<3

little miss shopaholic

Posted at 12:40 PM on September 17, 2012

ikr i shop there and im not a slut because they dont just sell Lingerie they also sell clothes shoes and swimwear

terminator x

Posted at 12:14 PM on September 17, 2012

better not be because if she is she will be a slut to me

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 12:18 PM on September 17, 2012

^lmfao. Her shopping at victoria secret makes her a slut?lol. Her wanting to impress her boyfriend makes her a slut? Really? Im sure thats not even the case. Selena said she wears what she wants and doesnt let justin control her style. Justin hates that she wears uggs but she still wears them bc she likes them. If u really think that her shopping at victoria makes her a slut u need to go look up what slut means.

alanna

Posted at 12:24 PM on September 17, 2012

VS sells sweatpants too you know.. plus even if she is buying lingere whats wrong with a girl wanting to look good for her BF that shes been seeing for like two years? *smh*

Denmark

Posted at 12:29 PM on September 17, 2012

…….Buying underwear is slutty?
…….Wearing it in front of your boyfriend through 2-3 years is slutty?
Get over yourself

Maria

Posted at 3:15 PM on September 17, 2012

they have been dating for almost 2 years.
They can do whatever they want, its there love life. How is that being a slut.. sluts have sex with TONS of guys.
I guess your moms a slut also cause she made you and my mom is too? no… go look up the definition before you throw it around.

hi

Posted at 12:02 PM on September 17, 2012

true

Tatiana

Posted at 11:41 AM on September 17, 2012

sometimes girls need more bras…or underwear

Denmark