Robert Pattinson Plays Guitar With Dermot Mulroney At Los Angeles Club

Mon, September 17, 2012 9:19am EDT by 89 Comments
Dermot Mulonry Robert Pattinson Play Guitar
SplashNews

robsessed

Posted at 1:47 PM on September 18, 2012

would love to hear some new songs by Rob !!

lynnette

Posted at 1:45 PM on September 18, 2012

WE SUPPORT YOU ROB IN ANYTHING THAT YOU DO .BE IT MUSIC OR FILMS . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK .

olive

Posted at 10:34 AM on September 18, 2012

His song LET ME SIGN is magical ..lets what else he comes up with .

olive

Posted at 10:33 AM on September 18, 2012

Love You Rob , love the songs !!

ashley

Posted at 4:39 AM on September 18, 2012

wish Rob plans a concert in case he has some time on hands ……that would be lovely

lynnette

Posted at 12:58 AM on September 18, 2012

ROB looks good here , finally HL manages to put a decent picture of Rob , Normally they choose the worst one .
Rob sings well , like his songs would love to hear him live .

Yeya

Posted at 7:06 PM on September 17, 2012

The concept of singing with a guitar and cello
It is something different, sweet and romantic,
Thanks Robert for your new facet,
and very successful, please smile!
I’m still proud of my favorite actor Robert Pattinson,

mama

Posted at 4:41 PM on September 17, 2012

I used to really want Rob to cut an album but now I just don’t know. I was such a huge fan of both Rob and Kristen before the poop hit the fan. I do think there was something staged about what happened. I think everybody does now. Regardless of who you think was behind it all Summit/Lionsgate, Rob, Kristen, Liberty, Rupert or all of them, somebody decided the fans feelings don’t matter. Why should we let them matter to us anymore then. I hate to sound mean and I hate feeling this way but somebody took the electricty out of the twilight saga for millions of fans. As a mother I can’t stand to think of all the younger fans out there upset by all of this. It’s just sad. I can’t think of anything Rob and Kristen do again, films or music the same way ever again. Just plain sucks. Well almost done work for the day. Time to pick up my kids, do homework, make dinner, do baths, get them to bed and clllapse on my own bed just to do it all over again tomorrow. I used to love having twilight as my little break from it all. Oh well that’s Hollywood for you.

Jan

Posted at 6:38 PM on September 17, 2012

I agree with you, but I don’t think it was with Rob or Kristen. Who in there right mind would want to taint there reputation as badly as it is., maybe they didn’t think it would go that far I don’t know, but I have a new slant of Hollywood now I never had before. She did have a fling with Rupert I think, but the pictures, were made to white wash, or give another slant of doubt on Kristen. I myself are quite disgusted with the whole mess. I so enjoyed them both together,it put hope in love it was so nice while it lasted. Now my only hope is that now, that they are together again, that we don’t have to go through the cat and mouse game, like are they or aren’t they game. I will totally give Hollywood and them my official good bye and won’t go and see BD part2. Can’t they, just be honest or am I wishing for a star!

lena

Posted at 9:02 AM on September 18, 2012

@ mama

what a sweet name , but you are being mean . dont think the scandal is staged , no one wants negative publicity , kristen has lost so many fans , why would she have an affair with a married man . that would be the worst kind of thing to do .

sometimes it is hard to accept it but the explaination is very simple , they were together , she had the affair and they have broken up for now . they are very young probably would not have lasted too long anyway .

Guest

Posted at 7:27 PM on September 18, 2012

I agree with you except I believe that Rob and Kristen were in the hoax and that is too bad that they were not considerate of their fans especially the young girls who look up to them–they could have said no to the studio reps. If they have to do this kind of publicity for their movies than that tells me that they do not have any faith in their own talents nor their fans.

juanita

Posted at 3:53 PM on September 17, 2012

HI THERE YOU BACK TO ROCK OUT OK LIKE I SAID BIT LATER, AND GOD BLESS YOU ALLWAY, I LOVE YOU ROBERT TO AND SUPPORT YOU

erica

Posted at 3:19 PM on September 17, 2012

Rob looks smokin hot ! Rockstar !!

Pari

Posted at 2:43 PM on September 17, 2012

I am already bored of this scandal thing am only interested in Rob and will support him in anything that makes him happy .
I feel sorry to have contributed to the madness . love you Rob .

Marie

Posted at 2:40 PM on September 17, 2012

Um, HL where in Adam Shankman’s tweet did it indicate that Rob and Dermot were at a LA club? Don’t you think there would have been more than Adam’s tweet if the jam session was done in public. It sounds like this jam session was at a private party or residence. Also just a fyi..Rob and Dermot have the same agent. Rob seems to be friendly with a lot of Stephanie’s other clients, like Anthony Mackie for example. So it is not that far fetched that Dermot and Rob are friends.

denice

Posted at 2:38 PM on September 17, 2012

hopefuly you people will get bored with putting your nose in rob and kristen lives and find ilves of your own, GOOD LUCK!

Deedee

Posted at 2:10 PM on September 17, 2012

Rob looks so cool with his guitar , he sings pretty well ,if he is serious about his music it will become quite difficult to juggle both but all the best Rob .

jane

Posted at 1:59 PM on September 17, 2012

Rob continue with your music and films , but pls dont take her back .

JJ

Posted at 1:53 PM on September 17, 2012

Rob it will be lovely to hear you sing have always been a fan .

tina

Posted at 1:48 PM on September 17, 2012

I could kill for Hearing Rob live, but may be rob will do some thing so that we can hear him live one of these days .
love your Music .

jacob (@jacob15541549)

Posted at 1:23 PM on September 17, 2012

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do >>> Green32.comOPEN THIS LINK TO READ MORE

Amber

Posted at 1:13 PM on September 17, 2012

No it was a club ,….. read Adam Shankman’s twitter account it is written clearly there .

E! Watcher

Posted at 1:03 PM on September 17, 2012

It was not in a club. At was at a private event. Probably the wedding party Kristen’s publicist Ruth went to (with Beau Nelson). Kristen was probably there too. HL makes a story out of one tweet.
Mulroney is a friend of Kristen too (they were in two movies together). When Hl would do more research they would have a even bigger story to tell……..

Amber

Posted at 12:46 PM on September 17, 2012

i dont think Rob has Twitter , It says on his fan sites that he does not have a twitter account….can anyone tell for sure .

guest

Posted at 12:28 PM on September 17, 2012

Don’t get sucked into believing they are back together. If they were they would never tell HL. They are just elaborating on they will be fine with BD promo tour and that was reported on Gossip Cop.

Caroline Ambrosio

Posted at 12:27 PM on September 17, 2012

Rob has twitter and I did not even know? People give me Rob’s twitter please, I’m happy to know that he has twitter and entered it!

maran

Posted at 1:37 PM on September 17, 2012

rob don,t tweet he hates twitter

Jenny

Posted at 2:14 PM on September 17, 2012

Rob doesn’t have twitter. He answered that question in an interview where fans could send a question into him from twitter.

Divya

Posted at 12:20 PM on September 17, 2012

Gorgeous Rob and his Gorgeous Music Love it .

alice

Posted at 12:18 PM on September 17, 2012

Loved Dermot in ‘my best friends wedding ‘ he was cute !! him on cello and Rob on guitar may have been some jam session ,