Kate Gosselin Outrages Fans With Picture Of Daughter Mady, 11, In Heels

Mon, September 17, 2012 5:10pm EDT by 51 Comments
Kate Gosselin Daughter Heels
Courtesy of Twitter, FameFlynet

Kate Gosselin tweets picture of 11-year-old daughter Mady wearing high heels, a move that sparked outrage from her online followers! Read on for all the details.

Mother of eight Kate Gosselin tweeted a photo of her 11-year-old daughter Mady playing dress up in sparkly high heels, but it seems not everyone found the photo humorous.

“Oh, hafta make u guess who just HAD to try on my heels that I just unpacked from my bag tonight… Starts w an ‘M,'” the 37-year-old reality star posted on Sept. 14.

Though Kate thought her tweet was completely innocent, the photo has caused quite the controversy on Twitter.

“What Mom would showcase her 11 yr old’s legs to 100,000 Twitter followers with all the pedophiles out there, wearing Mom’s high heels!” wrote one of Kate’s followers.

“If you’re suppose to protect your kids why showcase her legs on to the world, how pathetic,” added another.

Do YOU think Kate was wrong for posting the photo of Mady wearing heels, HollywoodLifers?

Jennifer Kamm

More Kate Gosselin News:

1. Jon Gosselin Says Sorry For What He Did To Kate Gosselin
  2. Kate Gosselin Shares Sextuplet Birthday Party Photos
  3. ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Producers Plan To Ask Kate Gosselin To Do All-Star Season

Ti

Posted at 5:05 AM on September 18, 2012

The people who think that photo has even a hint of sexuality are the peados, seriously it’s a little girls legs, stop wanking with one hand and typing judgy tweets with the other, y’all need to check the way you view women, this pic is innocent and fun and if you think otherwise you have a problem……….

Ashley CD

Posted at 1:14 AM on September 18, 2012

y is it a big deal as my mother’s only daughter my 3 aunts (her sisters) only niece, and my grandmother’s only granddaughter I was always sticking my foot in someone’s shoe, hell I’m a grown woman now at 28 and though I buy my own shoes I’m still sticking my feet in theirs it’s what daughters, well adjusted, loved and playful girls, do. get over it people and stop looking for reasons to be angry just a bunch of miserella’s, sorry you weren’t allowed to play. btw there are plenty of pictures of my as a toddler through age 4 or 5 sticking my feet in someone’s shoe following them around, oooh I dressed up in their clothing too and put a lil play make up on forgive my girlish behavior as a child

Toni S.

Posted at 12:43 AM on September 18, 2012

I think Mady was just playing dress up. I see nothing wrong with the photo. Mady appeared to be somewhat emotional from childhood. But who knows. The family did undergo a divorce and that is always hard on the kids. As for Kate, she had a lot of kids…I can’t imagine how she manages. I’m not a fan of these reality shows. I’ve never watched an entire show. She made some money though and she’s not depending on the taxpayers to bail her out. It will drive a person to despair if one can’t pay the bills or buy enough food.

kayla

Posted at 11:17 PM on September 17, 2012

my girls always dress up in my heels! nothing wrong with it at all lol

Sandy

Posted at 10:00 PM on September 17, 2012

Of course all “little girls” play dress up in mommys heels!Mady is not a “little girl” she is almost a teenager, 12 yrs old. Also Bonnie you failed to show the entire photo that Kate took. The original “cute lil kid “pic is thigh high and legs spread, giving the impression of nakedness. Some of the tweets these pics have received are vulgar and very sexually explicite. These kids are no longer toddlers as Kate would like to keep them. Mady is one of the twins and is trying to get into show biz, Kate was hoping for Disney to come knocking at the door. You need to go to Kates site and see Mady at the beach posing like a grown up. Kate will do and say whatever to keep herself relevent even at the expense of her children.

Pet

Posted at 8:29 PM on September 17, 2012

KG is so screwed up there is nothing more to say.

BM

Posted at 8:26 PM on September 17, 2012

For a mother that had 2 kindergarten children suspended and expelled for aggressive ad hitting behaviors, KG is hardly a model mother. This behavior and support of it should be tolerated if it is from Ms. Gosselin.

Gigi

Posted at 8:16 PM on September 17, 2012

No one should question Kate posting Mady on twitter. This is a woman who loved gracing the tabloids with all of her divorce drama, post divorce drama, DWTS drama and meanness, and everything else. The Gosselin kids sure do not have a good legacy awaiting them.

Donna

Posted at 8:12 PM on September 17, 2012

Kate sold her kids out at birth and it is obvious both she and Jon have some very unethical parenting standards. But hey, to each their own. I am just glad the show is off the air.

Me

Posted at 7:57 PM on September 17, 2012

Why should she “apologize”? It’s her kid, and thus her choices. If people don’t like it -which is ridiculous, it’s just a little girl having fun with her mom’s shoes, didn’t you all do that when you were little?- then they really should just keep their mouths shut. Her parenting may be questionable at times, but controversy over THIS is honestly silly.

Lynn

Posted at 8:19 PM on September 17, 2012

Me, the difference it is no boundary mother, Kate Gosselin. How much more will she try and expose of her kids? We already know Mady had severe emotional and anger issues as a young child.

Debradoo

Posted at 7:47 PM on September 17, 2012

Really?!?! I practically lived in my mom’s heels when I was at home. I loved makeup and jewelry and had little girl bra and panty sets. I think it is a sad sign of the times that so many are disgusted by a little girl doing what they have done for years. I am glad to see she was gettting to spend time with her children. I am not a fan of hers, but lay off folks!

Anonymous

Posted at 7:11 PM on September 17, 2012

What the HELL is wrong with a lil girl playing dress up and WTF is with the pedophile comments you see half a freaking leg I doubt any sicko would or could get off on that look and what pics those little kardashian girls post in skimmpy bikinis I think a pedophile would get off on those pics not half a leg come on people

Isabelle

Posted at 6:36 PM on September 17, 2012

there is nothing wrong. who doesn’t dress up in their moms clohtes… and the ‘pedophiles’ have much better ways to do what they do than following a reality stars twitter

Shelly

Posted at 6:08 PM on September 17, 2012

I see nothing wrong with this picture. It’s not like she was wearing a thong bikini with the heels and a full picture was posted. She’s was trying on her mothers’ shoes and 1/2 of her leg is showing. What’s the big deal.

Rosie

Posted at 5:58 PM on September 17, 2012

Jon better get custody of the kids, as Kate has gone a little more off the deep end by creating and encouraging all of this drama.

Kate feeds off negative tabloid drama. Come to think about it, when has Kate ever, ever received any positive attention?

Carolyn

Posted at 5:48 PM on September 17, 2012

Who or rather why does even 1 twitter give a d@rn?

Jen

Posted at 5:47 PM on September 17, 2012

Kate, bullying is not people expressing opinions you do not like to hear. Bullying is taunting someone for obstacles they have no control over.

You have complete control of your life but you have chosen a path that sets you up for criticism, especially based on your past behaviors. So either deal with it as an adult woman or go away and live a normal and quiet existence without going on national tv to an unchallenged set the record straight.

My advice would be to get a reality check with therapy or service to others, not just always taking.

Lisa

Posted at 6:00 PM on September 17, 2012

YES! GOOD IDEA! GO AWAY! SHE HAD HER 15 MINUTES OF FAME, NOW GO. JUST GO! WASTING OUR TIME! GOOD BYE!

Honey B.

Posted at 5:45 PM on September 17, 2012

People are so ridiculous these days Gosh, not everybody is a pedophile and it’s sad that we have to sit around and be afraid of a friggin pedophile like shutup and there was absolutely NO LEG SHOWN!!!

Liberty

Posted at 5:51 PM on September 17, 2012

Has anyone here even posted pedophile comments except you? Better take your medication because, just like all the other sites, you, I think Kate, are trying to make drama and negative attention where there is none.

Lisa

Posted at 5:57 PM on September 17, 2012

I can’t BELIEVE WE ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS! SO STUPID! Who REALLY CARES ABOUT WHAT THE KIDS ANKLES LOOK LIKE! REALLY?

kati284

Posted at 6:11 PM on September 17, 2012

i totally agree. this is harmless. it’s not like mady has her own heels and shes strutting around in the street.

BL

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 17, 2012

NOT YET, STRUTTING AROUND IN THE STREET, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

Lisa

Posted at 5:43 PM on September 17, 2012

I’m sorry. I can’t STAND KATE, but it’s a child playing dress up. My God! She was with her mom, she is a good mom, and it’s not like the kid went out on the town. GET REAL! What Kate was REALLY doing was showing off her shoes. If you saw that show, you will see it’s ALL ABOUT HER!

ginger

Posted at 5:41 PM on September 17, 2012

Any mother with half a brain would have at least posted a full body shot of Mady, not posted legs and heels only. Especially a has been, not bullying just facts, hated reality tv mom who knows she will get flack.

Jayne

Posted at 5:37 PM on September 17, 2012

Kate has bullied Jon, her family, store personell, her children, tv crew, personal staff, DWTS people, and on and on.

It is quite ridiculous that Kate claims to be bullied when people are only expressing a different opinion she does not like to hear. Kate needs to get a lesson on what bullying is.

Crisi

Posted at 5:31 PM on September 17, 2012

Kim Kardashian and a lot of other reality tv personalities have millions of twitter followers. Kim has 3 MILLION to Kate’s 100,000.

Kate needs to accept the fact that many people, most people, cringe when they hear the Gosselin name, based on Jon and Kate’s very bad behaviors. Katecand Jon have never garnered positive attention.

So as a mother, why did Kate even do this?

Marie

Posted at 5:29 PM on September 17, 2012

She looks much better with long hair!!! Love love it!!

Chels

Posted at 5:24 PM on September 17, 2012

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Most all little girls play dress up in their mom’s heels! Come on people, really? Its a calf! Its not like she posted a picture of her in a thong and high heels!

Helen

Posted at 5:24 PM on September 17, 2012

Kate created and stirred the pot and then cries victim of bullying. I believe it is just a sick and lame PR stunt where she once again uses her children for a negative rush of attention.