One Direction’s Harry Styles Reveals What He Looks For In A Girlfriend

Mon, September 17, 2012 2:31pm EDT by 7 Comments
Harry Styles Girlfriend
SplashNews

One Direction’s Harry Styles tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively how a girl can win him over! Keep reading to find out!

One Direction crooner Harry Styles is mighty popular with the ladies — and for good reason! The 18-year-old pop star is cute, smart, funny, and mega-talented. But when it comes to relationships, there’s one thing that Harry can’t live without!
HollywoodLife.com caught up with Harry at the Burberry Prorsum show during London Fashion Week and asked him about the No. 1 trait he looks for in a girlfriend!

“A good sense of humor,” he told us.

Harry was recently linked to Burberry model Cara Delevingne, who wowed critics during New York’s fashion week.

“Cara and Harry get on like a house on fire,” a source previously told The Mirror. “Cara’s a tomboy and has a lot of male friends and Harry’s a cheeky guy and their ­personalities clicked right from the get go.”

Do YOU think Harry and Cara make a cute couple?

— Reporting by Katrina Mitzeliotis

More One Direction News:

1. Zayn Malik’s Major Tress Change: Check Out His Blonde Streak
  2. One Direction Guys Reveal Which Of Their Band Mates They’d Date
  3. Zayn Malik’s ‘F**k You’ Shirt — Is It Funny Or Offensive? Vote

Leanne

Posted at 10:20 AM on December 20, 2012

Heyzzzz *!! Uhmm don’t wanna be mean but NOT @ ALL sure they’re cute togethere but they’re personalitiis will soooon clash. Even if she is a tomboy there are a lot of them who doesn’t have a lot of dude friends. Don’t want2 hurt ANYONES feelings but its true * harry wil find the perfect one for him but I don’t think or know if its her. But we don’t know how they act with each other ???!!!

LoveKenz

Posted at 3:04 PM on November 4, 2012

I think Cara and Harry get along great but dont think they will make a good couple… i agree with @HazzaGirl

LoveKenz

Posted at 3:01 PM on November 4, 2012

I am eleven (going on twelve) ;) and I think me and Harry Styles will make a great couple! <3 I always like to say age is just a number

HazzaGirl

Posted at 10:54 PM on September 27, 2012

I actually don’t like those two together. Yes, their personalities are cute and they get along, but Cara is trying to get Harry out of 1D, and that’s not fair. She has a terrible attitude towards fans of the band and haters as well as girls who say, “HARRY’S MINE!” She posts Twitter comebacks that are very offensive. I don’t think she’s the right girl for Harry. I don’t see the two together in a relationship for very long. That’s just my opinion. Cara has a bad attitude and image so she shouldn’t be dating someone like Harry who has a great attitude and image. But she doesn’t like that he’s in 1D and wants him out. THIS ISN’T RIGHT! Harry belongs in the band and if he’s going to quit for is rumored girlfriend then that’s crazy.

kathryn

Posted at 10:19 PM on October 9, 2012

honestly, i want Harry to be happy and if Cara makes him happy than so be it. Even though i am completely in love with him, i want him to be happy even though he should be with me. lol.

in3z

Posted at 2:39 PM on September 26, 2012

harry styles you had broken my heart into millions of peaces. im happy for u that u found love, but when your 18 that means marriage and that leads to the band getting split.:(!!! you have lots in common with me, but im only 12 years, so my dreams are crushed. and im too far from u. plus you never come around my place. no one does.see ya harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Funessa