‘Married To Jonas’ Recap — Kevin Jonas Goes Into ‘Sheer Panic’

Sun, September 16, 2012 11:15pm EDT by 11 Comments
Married To Jonas Recap
Courtesy of E!

Kevin Jonas gets one of the scariest phone calls of his life and goes into ‘panic mode’ on the Sept. 16 episode of ‘Married To Jonas.’ Keep reading to see what happened!

Kevin Jonas is walking his dogs when he receives a super scary phone call from wife Danielle Jonas. He immediately gets into his car and speeds away!

Kevin Goes Into ‘Sheer Panic Mode’

Kevin comes home expecting Dani to already be there, but she’s about 20 minutes late. As he goes outside with the dogs, Dani calls him, saying she’s been in an accident, and to hurry.

Security cameras catch Kevin rushing around and speeding away towards his wife! Dani was in a bad car accident and ends up in the hospital. She’s mainly shaken up but has a huge black and blue bruise on her shoulder from her seat belt!

“She’s my number one priority. So whatever I need to do to make us the best we can be, that’s now going to be my number one priority,” Kevin says as he’s taking care of her! Awww! We’re so happy she’s ok!

This scary moment wasn’t the only thing caught on security footage — we also saw Dani’s father Bucky cleaning and organizing their backyard! He came over without their knowledge — hysterical!

Father Of The Year

Kevin and Dani fly to L.A. to be with the Jonas family as Kevin Jonas Sr. receives Father Of The Year from the Diabetes Foundation.

The foundation has been a big part of their life since Nick was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when he was 13. Kevin Jr. says his father is the most “gracious” man — such a sweet moment!

Living The Social Life

Kevin gets an invitation to be on the cover of Social Life magazine with Danielle. He’s immediately into the idea while Dani is terrified.

“I don’t think I’m ever going to get used to being in the limelight with Kevin. People call me a gold digger and say I’m ugly. It’s hard.”

To try to get her to loosen up, Dani’s sister Dina brings her to “movement training” for help posing for the camera.

“I’m smiling about it but I’m terrified,” says Dani. The shoot is amazing, with the couple even posing in a gorgeous, rooftop pool!

Dani’s Dinner Breakdown

Kevin and Dani go out for a “relaxing” dinner with Dina and her husband Brian. It turns into a heated argument about having children. Kevin argues that Dani will be 26 this year, and by the time she has a second child, she will be 30.

Then, by the time the kids are 18, Kevin and Dani will be almost 50! This makes Dani super stressed as she doesn’t want to raise kids on the road.

As Kevin and Danielle see one of the first images from the glamourous Social Life photo shoot, she gets very emotional and disappointed.

Dani actually starts crying as she starts to think about how people will react. “I hate doing this stuff. I always disappoint myself.” Kevin, Dina and Brian tell her the pictures are amazing but she won’t believe them.

Was this the most dramatic episode yet, HollywoodLifers?

[E!]

– Dory Larrabee

More ‘Married to Jonas’ News:

1. ‘Married To Jonas’ Recap — Kevin’s Mom: ‘I’m Impossible’
  2. ‘Married To Jonas’ Recap: Dani Takes Kevin To Prom
  3. ‘Married To Jonas’ Recap — Kevin’s Forklift Drama & An Intervention

quiroz

Posted at 3:58 PM on October 19, 2012

whats the breed of dog is the one she is holding in the picture

Kendra Christine

Posted at 12:23 PM on October 6, 2012

Dani! You are so wonderful, beautiful, cool. The Jonas Brothers kinda skipped my generation sorta – I’m 26. But I enjoy watching Married to Jonas, bc your families are so interesting and funny. :) Please, dont let the haters get you down. I’ve always had haters myself. Beautful women shall continue to be hated. ;) You are the perfect match for Kevin and I believe he is especially lucky to have you. Your voice is so calming and your beauty so refreshing. I am attracted to men , I promise lol not crushing on you at all. But you need to hear the positive things too. Love that u r humble. So loveable. You’ve got it girl.

Working Woman

Posted at 7:00 PM on September 28, 2012

I like how she said the car accident showed her that she needs to “slow down and stop doing so much.” What the hell is this girl talking about? She’s rich and married to a Jonas. She gets to sit on her butt all day long. Try raising kids and working at the same time. She’s a spoiled brat. Most woman that get in an accident like that have to get up and go to work the next day. She has the luxury of doing what ever she wants. Her biggest problem is what she looked like in a picture for a magazine. I can’t take some of these reality shows. These people are crazy.

Yas

Posted at 1:26 AM on October 2, 2012

I don’t think so. Honestly, I can’t imagine the pressure she’s under. She’s clearly not used to all the public scrutiny. Profound insecurity plagues many people in this society, imagine that amplified x1 million in her situation, on reality tv and married to a Jonas brother. I’m applying to med school right now, so I understand the meaning of hard work. But this is hard in a different way–it can really break you emotionally if you’re not completely up to it. I think she’s adorable and sweet, and I hope she reaches a state of equilibrium within herself, but that’s hard to find when you’re in the spotlight

Laughing Out Loud

Posted at 1:51 AM on September 24, 2012

I like how she was so injured in bed in full make-up including false eyelashes. Good she has her priorities straight. Fake show.

❀~Michεℓℓε~☸ (@Michelle_Martha)

Posted at 5:15 PM on September 25, 2012

umm she was out when she got into the accident, she was already all primped up and they had just gotten home from hospital. i know when i just want to collapse i don’t care to take off my makeup before doing so, you’re the fake here.

francesca stancati

Posted at 10:30 PM on September 30, 2012

Dani does not come across as a fake to me….I am old enough and have lived enough to grasp the purity of this girl’s heart. You need to hail from an Italian family to truly understand the “mechanics” of another Italian family. There is an affinity between us that cannot be delved into any other. Now, the Kardshians are a different story–as fake as they come. Dani is sweet, genuine and so very respectful especially to that virago of a mother-in-law…now, that is someone I do not like—Kevin’s mother needs to let go of her son. She gives the impression that she cares for Dani but her oily rebuffs (the paper napkins) give her envy away…HELLO, lady!…don’t you know that the social graces started in ancient Rome and when it conquered England for 400 years, the Brits still lived in trees. Dani, you are a good girl who is trying her best within the insanity of this world that thrown at you. I love you and your family—your dad cracks me up, reminding me of my father-in-law and many of my family members—I appreciate that, cara. So, do your thing and pay no mind to anyone—you’re beautiful.
ciao,
Francesca (viva Italia)

daya

Posted at 10:55 AM on October 15, 2012

You should know that reality shows are never real.

Psche

Posted at 11:42 PM on September 16, 2012

aww… dani is so cute. she has no reason to be as shy and insecure about silly things. but as a woman I relate… and it just makes her so relatable! I just love her!

Shawn Marie

Posted at 3:38 PM on September 17, 2012

Danielle is so beautiful Inside and out. Her personality just comes out. She should not worry about what people think of her, She still adjusting to be in the limelight and doing a good job of it from what i see by watching Married to Jonas, Keep smiling Danielle. Your Beautiful.

Kendra Christine

Posted at 12:25 PM on October 6, 2012

I agree!!! :) So many great reasons to adore Dani.