‘KUWTK’ Finale: Kourtney Kardashian Pulls Baby Out While Giving Birth — Watch

Sun, September 16, 2012 11:19pm EDT by 7 Comments
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Finale
Courtesy of E!

Setra

Posted at 6:47 PM on September 17, 2012

I thought it was really adorable when little Mason gave Kourtney a hug when she was crying over the fact that he would no longer be the only child. It was also sweet when Mason met Penelope for the first time, I agree it’s very hard to imagine that he’s half Scott! This episode gave me and my Dish coworkers a ton to talk about today at work. Luckily I recorded it on my Hopper, because when I played it back I was able to start watching on my living room TV and then continue watching on any TV in my house, right where I left off.

Jen

Posted at 1:41 PM on September 17, 2012

I really loved the finale, it was so great to see the whole family there for Kourtney, those little kids are sooooooo loved and that is so important, they have a huge family full of people that will love them unconditionally, say what you want about this family but they are there for each other and no matter what they will always be rich not monetarily but with love. I can’t wait for Kim &Kourt take Miami, for the folks who are complaining, just don’t watch, if you don’t watch them then it should not bother you, just go to the other 200 plus cable channels and find something that suits your need, and let the people who enjoy their show, enjoy them, it is really that simple.

Shelly

Posted at 12:47 PM on September 17, 2012

I pray, amongst other things, to see the words “series finale” for all their spin-offs this year and for KUWTK next year.

Mel

Posted at 11:56 AM on September 17, 2012

Are you serious?!? AOTHER Kartrashkan show? Seriously E!….give it up already!!

anon123

Posted at 8:09 AM on September 17, 2012

The episode was so sweet! I cried at the end of the episode :'( I don’t watch the show every week but I had to tune in for this episode:) loved the ending with Mason and little Penny!
And it was so sweet of Kendall and Kylie to pay the tickets with their own money!

Lanie

Posted at 4:50 PM on September 17, 2012

Wonder why Kendall and Kylie did not go with Bruce to attend the Olympics after they bought tickets. Those are nonrefundable. They stayed home in LA and Bruce went to the Olympics without his daughters and Kris. They can treat Bruce like s*it sometimes. He needs to stand up for himself, the wimp.

Trina

Posted at 12:12 AM on September 17, 2012

Great Finale!!! Can’t with for KKTM in January. I love these girls, say what you want about them, they work hard and they love hard and they always have each others back.