Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Being Parodied On ‘SNL’ Tonight?

Sat, September 15, 2012 10:54am EDT by 70 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Break Up
FameFlynet

meggi

Posted at 11:39 PM on September 15, 2012

Rob is a special look at her. I must say that I do not like that they would be together, but it is their privacy. The funny thing is That Robert never said Kristen That is HIS girlfriend, maybe it never was.
I have thought after Cannes, together They definitely are not a couple. I do not know, just my opinion.

I'm going with Kristen all the way

Posted at 11:33 PM on September 15, 2012

BD2 trailer is amazing, Kristen is a great actress, is very good in other movies I’ve seen. The whole world is talking about OTR Kristen, Sam, and Garrett, actors are excellent performances. I think BD2 will be the best of all five parts.

melody

Posted at 10:43 PM on September 15, 2012

Hey Seth, your NEWS IS SO LOUSY….. FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS, YOU HAVE JUST COME OUT NOW TO AIR ABOUT THAT. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WERE YOU LOST??? THAT YOU HAVE FOUND THAT ISSUE JUST NOW… OHHH POOR SETH….. YOUR NEWS HAS BEEN SPOILED ALREADY, LIKE FOOD. AND TO TELL YOU, YOUR NEWS IS NO LONGER NEW TO THE PUBLIC. IN FACT THE PUBLIC ALREADY FIND IT ANNOYING COZ OF ITS REDUNDANCY……. ISSUES REPEATED EVERYDAY….. MAYBE YOU’VE GOT NO MORE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SELLING THE ISSUE NOW TO GAIN MONEY AGAIN….. HEY WAKE UP SETH MCFARLANE…… YOU ARE A LOUSY UGLY MAN….

tess

Posted at 9:04 PM on September 15, 2012

On Gossip Cop, the word from the posters on the comment board is Rob took her back and it will be announced tomorrow. They are laughing that she cheated on him and publicly humiliated him and now he has to go crawling back. So guess we will have to wait and see who’s right, will they promo separately or will he have to marry her and look the fool to her fans and his own? Ha, stay tuned I guess. I’m really hoping they are wrong for once but they have always been right before.

TRACY123

Posted at 7:36 PM on September 15, 2012

EVERYONE SHOULD READ MICHAEL HOGAN’S BLOG ABOUT KRISTEN STEWART, HE SAID SHE IS A TRUE ACTRESS, HER ” ON THE ROAD” PERFORMANCE WAS SUPER AND SHE IS ALREADY BACK ON THE HOT ACTRESS LIST, THIS WILL BE HER BREAKOUT MOVIE FOR SURE. MOVIE HAS NUDITY, DRUGS, SEX, TONS OF ACTION. MICHAEL SAID IT WAS TOTALLY
GREAT AND STEWART WAS FANTASTIC AND SHE WAS ONLY A CO-STAR IN THIS MOVIE.
GO KRISTEN GO!!!!

Pari

Posted at 1:21 AM on September 16, 2012

ON THE ROAD HAS GOT VERY POOR REVIEWS ON ROTTEN TOMATOES >>>IT IS ROTTEN ON ROTTEN TOMATOES >>>THE REVIEWS ON HER ACTING ABILITY IS NOT GREAT EITHER

il

Posted at 5:15 PM on September 15, 2012

she’s is ugly ,
rob please leave the cheater alone,
you are beautiful man and many girls will you,let kristen ,she’s not a good girl,she’s a liar,and a coward;
i lobe you rob.

mrs.boo

Posted at 10:05 PM on September 15, 2012

she not ugly il she a beautiful girl and Robert want to take picture with Kristen but …………

d.harris

Posted at 4:45 PM on September 15, 2012

@janice you said it right.

ZJ

Posted at 3:43 PM on September 15, 2012

Public appeal to Kristen: Please Kristen, If someday Robert wants to go back to you, I beg you, do not take him back!

jun

Posted at 5:13 PM on September 15, 2012

that will never happen>>
Jerry Springer knows a thing or two about cheaters, he’s been interviewing them for 21 years! HollywoodLife.com spoke to Jerry about his gig as the resident host for The Price Is Right Live stage show at Harrah’s Resort in Atlantic City, NJ., and he talked to us about Kristen Stewart‘s cheating scandal and whether he’d want them to come on his show!
First off, Jerry, 68, says Robsten can’t come on his show because they’re famous, darn! But he does say that since Kristen got caught cheating on Robert Pattinson with Rupert Sanders, instead of coming clean on her own, it makes him wonder if she’s truly sorry.
“[Cheating] doesn’t have to end a relationship,” he tells us. “It can, but the only way it doesn’t, is if the person who did the cheating, is not just sorry they got caught.”
Jerry goes on to offer some advice to Kristen and it’s actually pretty wise.
“Someone has to want to be with you

Pari

Posted at 1:23 AM on September 16, 2012

@ ZJ
Rob has left her seven weeks back and she is still living in false hope like a pathetic female, she should move on .

ZJ

Posted at 4:33 AM on September 16, 2012

@Pari hahaha we will see soon

janice

Posted at 3:35 PM on September 15, 2012

you people are są dumb and stupid and it’s crazy… what a creepy world. Shut up, teenagers, go to bed.

?????

Posted at 2:20 PM on September 15, 2012

why be jealous of a prostitute? I’m a guy and I do not like cheating,
your comments make me pity, “she’s so beautiful” or? there are millions in this world more beautiful girls that,
when a pattinson, it will eventually find someone good who does not cheat and lie, I followed the news of two and I can say that this girl is not normal, no gratitude for his fans, pattinson on the contrary has always been, in my opinion now she is going to love her fans, she did more right error “sarcasm”
poor kristen

Thantawan Chan

Posted at 2:15 PM on September 15, 2012

Luk ppl say that shes ugly buh thats jus like ur tryin to tell me that u r prettier than her n u can do betta than her !! Well if u tellin me that u r then go up on stage n do something that makes u more famous than her !! Losers only think about Sh*t !! Cuz there is Jealous :P

malade de kristen.

Posted at 2:10 PM on September 15, 2012

not you want more kristen because the fans are gone for an idiot
Rob and I better find crazy snl, when a beautiful rob it and find a beautiful woman, he will not be alone for long,
you no longer want the cheater who sleeps with old, ugh, well done for its geule if you make fun of her and her fans,

and pourles nonstens krisbians and you know nothing about them going squatter addition, poor fans who have only this site to support this liar!
lol lol lol

ashysback101

Posted at 1:15 PM on September 15, 2012

Oh my goodness seriously they are trying to milk this for all its worth dudeeeeee the cow is all dried out now its dead its over GET OVER IT!!!!! This is all I freaking hear some girl cheated on her boyfriend. All you gotta do is go to high school and youll find every story imagineable and even better than this crap the website puts out

I love that girl

Posted at 12:46 PM on September 15, 2012

Kristen is very, very beautiful and still more beautiful it seems. it’s only me or anyone else thinks the same way, somehow after TIFF or not you want to see Pattinson and Kristen together, hmmm not really. Garrett saw, as was support for Kristen, loved it.

jen

Posted at 2:01 PM on September 15, 2012

Get real she is butt ugly

jun

Posted at 5:17 PM on September 15, 2012

will see if who’s gonna be more good looking as they get older hope you have seen kristen’s mom looks exactly like her!

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 12:24 PM on September 15, 2012

Sure SNL will twist the knife some MORE! All this is OBVIOUSLY a publicity stunt but not necessarily one Kristen, Robert or ANY of their Twilight FANS volunteered for. Hollywood did this JUST to cause them PAIN so they could make money off the TEARS of YOUNG GIRLS! U KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE, and SO many Twilight Fans are STILL in emotional turmoil because of this Robsten breakup PR stunt. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer. Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending blogspot”.

cold

Posted at 12:12 PM on September 15, 2012

that would be too funny, yes please

kelvin (@kelvin46205125)

Posted at 12:06 PM on September 15, 2012

I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, >>> Green32.comOPEN THIS LINK TO READ MORE

Ellenj55

Posted at 11:53 AM on September 15, 2012

I guess I don’t find humor in other peoples anguish. They should make fun of these sites that put out non truth items. It’s the media who has run this into the ground. They really have not talked other than Kristen’s apology and saying we are fine. I’ll be sure not to watch. This guy on SNL wants to attached to this like Will F. And Bruce W. must need publicity, since the ravenous media needs something more to write about. In the past week over 2200 sites have reported on this couple and non of it is true. There ought to be a law!

i love kristen and robert

Posted at 11:49 AM on September 15, 2012

I hope that Kristen and Robert back together I hopeI hope

cold

Posted at 12:13 PM on September 15, 2012

so you really want Robert to be with someone who doesn’t love him so she had to make out with a married guy, thats more than cruel. Why don’t you want Kristen to be with Rupert

Amanda

Posted at 12:48 PM on September 15, 2012

because kristen loves rob despite her mistakes. there is nothing going on between her and rupert.

Tina

Posted at 11:43 AM on September 15, 2012

Have to have a sense of humor at the whole thing. I like what seth said: he still has his house, his kitty is still alive and the whole sh*t. Something to lol at, this may just break the ice and allow others to move on,too.
Go. For. It.

Go for it

Posted at 11:31 AM on September 15, 2012

The only people who are getting laughed at from this whole thing
Are Rob fans they make him look like a fool. Peoole will laugh at this SNL us a comedy show they make fun of everything that goes on in HW. Some people need to get out more live life.

Tina

Posted at 11:47 AM on September 15, 2012

@ Go for it:
I agree, well said.
Maybe this will break the ice and we can all move foreward,as will Rob and Kristen.

robtsen

Posted at 11:29 AM on September 15, 2012

There is nothing to laugh, and I hope that Kristen and Robert back together forever

Rosita freskita

Posted at 11:09 AM on September 15, 2012

Some of laughter in the middle of the drama has!

aquarius64

Posted at 11:04 AM on September 15, 2012

I think Robsten is going to get zapped on SNL.

J@Y

Posted at 10:59 AM on September 15, 2012

well seth has golden jokes so its probably gonna get bad hope they can take it LMAO