Kristen Stewart’s ‘Breaking Dawn’ Co-Star Says She’s ‘Fantastic’

Sat, September 15, 2012 9:12am EST by 104 Comments
Kristen Stewart Affair
FameFlynet/Courtesy of Summit

new guy for Kristen please

Posted at 3:47 AM on September 16, 2012

Kristen spoiled for fans? Really? Kristen is an actress. Great actress. Amazing actor. BD 2 looks the best of the five parts. And I must say, thanks to the work of Kristen, hmmm. The BD2 go mainly for Kristen. Kristen is her privacy, I do not care. I want happiness for her. And not necessarily with your God Patz.

guest

Posted at 4:11 AM on September 16, 2012

kristen need to move on find another man to cheat with .

better man for Kristen

Posted at 3:22 AM on September 16, 2012

I think it is a mistake to be back both, I think Kristen should have another man, not only stay with Pattinson. There are other and better men who would be fighting for her as a gladiator.

guest

Posted at 4:12 AM on September 16, 2012

yes good idea make her a tramp to man back to back with each other

ashley

Posted at 2:57 AM on September 16, 2012

@ jean rich
Rob has finished with the relationship seven weeks back , so there is no question of Kristen not taking him back ….the relationship is over otherwise we would have seen a sign from Rob by now .

jade

Posted at 2:53 AM on September 16, 2012

I dont hate Kristen , its just irritating to have her mistake made to sound trivial and read about all the mud slinging Rob is getting because of her and the part about her spoiling the twilight experience is absolutely true ….no one catch watch this movie without thinking about what she did .

I was just stating a fact .

Jean Rich

Posted at 1:53 AM on September 16, 2012

I wish all of you would lay off Kristen. Who do you think you are, God? Have you ever made a mistake? I am sure 99.9% of you have. Stop bad mouthing her and get a life of your own. If you hate her so, why do you read about her? She is a beautiful, talented young woman and she will get through this with or without Rob. It took him over a year to win her over and he just tosses her away for a mistake. I hope they work through this and get back together, but if he waits too long she may decide she doesn’t want him back. Eight weeks is a long time to make someone you love suffer. God bless you both and hope you work this out. Your kind of love comes along once in a lifeime if you are lucky.

guest

Posted at 4:14 AM on September 16, 2012

so cheating with your boyfriend hurt and publicly humiliating him.its just a small mistake.how about cheating with a married man with children? its just a mistake too

jade

Posted at 1:12 AM on September 16, 2012

KRISTEN’S AFFAIR HAS SPOILED THE MOVIE FOR ME , WHENEVER SHE COMES ON SCREEN IT FEELS LIKE SHE IS AN OUTSIDER AND SHOULD LEAVE THE SCREEN SPACE SO THAT WE CAN SEE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE MOVIE WHOM WE ADORE.

Pari

Posted at 1:03 AM on September 16, 2012

BD2 looks good …cant wait to watch Rob and his dynamics with renesmee , kristen has spoiled the bd2 experience but would still like to see Rob .

Gloria

Posted at 12:42 AM on September 16, 2012

I saw some of the clips on the Twilight Breaking Dawn:2. The movie is fantastic and Kristen is beautiful, and she is more powerful then then the others, the movie will do great. But I worryed about Kristen, with her breakup with Robert, I hope they are back together I don’t know what to believe. then they say there not together which is it I wood like to know, can someone please tell me I want to know. I do hope it’s true, but if it’s true why did he take so long to reconcile Kristen. If you love someone you shouldn’t worry about what people thinks, and don’t need his family/sisters telling him not to take Kristen back that is his business, not theirs he don’t need his friends aprovel either and don’t worry about the fans. He should tell them that they did reconcile, and theres nothing they can say about your just going to have to excpt it. If my fans love me they will be happy for me not angry with me, he needs to stand up for Kristen and protect her like he should have before. I do like that Taylor said he will be supporting her he will be buy her side when they promot the Breaking Dawn: 2 and he will be with her during all the Breaking Dawn: 2 tours. I read about that He said that Kristen and I have been close friends through all the Twilght movies, Taylor also said he has uncondional love a bond that is strong like that, that don’t come by very often he cares for her, but his also Robert ‘s friend, Taylor said he’s not taking side he cares for rob to but he’s says he has a closer friendship with Kristen a bond that is very strong, Taylor is sweet and a nice guy for doing that he must really care for her alot good for him I love him for that. I’m a fan of his and I’m Kristen’s fan to I love Robert to and I am his fan to. I wish all the luck and good wishes to all of them good luck I love you guys. P.S Robert please reconcile with Kristen take her and forgive her and forget ok.

I go for Kristen Stewart

Posted at 11:28 PM on September 15, 2012

BD2 trailer is amazing, Kristen is a great actress, is very good in other movies I’ve seen. The whole world is talking about OTR Kristen, Sam, and Garrett, actors are excellent performances. I think BD2 will be the best of all five parts.

melody

Posted at 10:55 PM on September 15, 2012

to J: Hey J, if you dont like to see the trailer of BD2, YOU BETTER LOCK YOURSELF IN THE CABIN AND COUNT YOUR FINGERS. NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO SEE THAT, YOU IDIOT. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, YOU BETTER SCOTCH TAPE YOUR MOUTH INSIDE YOUR CABIN.

HIGHER THAN THEM

Posted at 4:53 PM on September 15, 2012

its not about who you are its about who you know

TRACY123

Posted at 4:47 PM on September 15, 2012

BD2 WILL BE A BLOCKBUSTER!!! SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT OWES KRISTEN STEWART FOR THAT, AFTER ALL SHE IS “BELLA SWAN” AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HER.
EVERYONE INVOLVED IN “TWILIGHT” CO-STARS, PRODUCERS, MUSIC INDUSTRY,
TOY INDUSTRY THE LIST GOES ON AND ON, MADE THEIR MILLIONS, AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON ONE PERSON “KRISTEN STEWART”, ALL THESE PEOPLE SHOULD KISS THE GROUND SHE WALKS ON, WITHOUT HER THEY WOULD NOT HAVE ALL OF THEIR MONEY AND FAME. RIGHT NOW KRISTEN DESERVES OUR RESPECT, YES SHE DID SOMETHING REALLY STUPID WHICH SHE TOTALLY REGRETS EVERY SECOND OF IT, SO NOW IS THE TIME TO
GIVE KRISTEN AND ROB SOME ROOM, LET THEM WORK IT OUT ALONE NOT EVERYONE TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO. YOU CAN TELL THAT KRISTEN IS REALLY SUFFERING, EVEN THOUGH SHE LOOKED GREAT AT TIFF, SHE DID LOOK A LITTLE GAUNT. I AM DISAPPOINTED IN ROB, HE SAYS HE LOVES HER SO MUCH, WELL WHY WEREN’T YOU THERE TO PROTECT HER FROM RUPERT SANDERS?? YOU KNOW DARN WELL THAT RUPERT WAS AND IS OBSESSED WITH KRISTEN, YOU EVEN SAID YOU DID NOT LIKE THIS GUY. I’M SURE RUPERT’S MARRIAGE WAS ALREADY ON THE ROCKS LONG BEFORE KRISTEN WAS IN THE PICTURE, IF HE WAS IN SUCH A GOOD MARRIAGE YOU DON’T STRAY, SAME AS FOR ROB, MAYBE IF YOU PAID A LITTLE BIT MORE ATTENTION TO KRISTEN AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE A COUPLE KRISTEN MIGHT NOT HAVE LOOKED SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR ATTENTION. WELL IT IS NOW UP KRISTEN AND ROB TO WORK THIS OUT, I HOPE THAT ROB WILL NOT LET KRISTEN SLIP THROUGH HIS HANDS IF HE TRULY LOVES HER, GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE. ROB YOU WILL ALWAYS ASK YOURSELF “WHAT IF”, PLEASE LISTEN TO KRISTEN’S HEART ONLY YOU TRULY KNOW HER. PLEASE DON’T LET 4 PLUS YEARS OF HAPPINESS GO FOR ONE STUPID MISTAKE.

KStew Krew

Posted at 10:25 PM on September 15, 2012

Damn Tracy123 I hear ya and second that!

Pari

Posted at 1:08 AM on September 16, 2012

Kristen has spoiled the BD2 experience for millions of fans …now just looking at kristen on the screen reminds me of the scandal .she has really spoiled it for me .

guest

Posted at 4:16 AM on September 16, 2012

wheres is Kristen heart and brain when she cheated on Rob?just blame Rob to make you happy .dont forget to blame Liberty too

J

Posted at 4:35 PM on September 15, 2012

Now when I see the trailer, Kristen seem more and more repulsive to me! I mean, she has always been a bad actress, but now I can’t accept her playing Bella Swan anymore!

J@Y

Posted at 4:09 PM on September 15, 2012

you guys are still bashing her LOSERS YO ONE DAY YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND GO OH MAYBE I SHOULDNT OF SAID THESE THINGS CUASE KARMAS GONNA GET YOU !!!!!

J@Y

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 15, 2012

yeah you may be cold at the moment but just remember this krama is always cold its sub zero when your melted

TG

Posted at 3:51 PM on September 15, 2012

Wow way to take things out of context. Being fantastic in her work like Noel said is not the same as doing fantastic after being involved in a cheating scandal. If you learn how to write a real story maybe you won’t have to report for cheesy hollywood tabloids.

ZJ

Posted at 3:49 PM on September 15, 2012

Public appeal to Kristen: Please Kristen, If someday Robert wants to go back to you, I beg you, do not take him back!

Sally

Posted at 4:25 PM on September 15, 2012

I’m with you….don’t take Robert back, Kristen.

The Twilight wedding pictures were to die for. The wedding dress was out of this world. Robert looked so beautiful and in love. But, it is nothing more than movie magic. Robert didn’t turn out to be what we all expected, Kristen. He left you, and all of us, broken hearted. He’s not at all the man I dreamt he would be. Sorry, Kristen. Stay beautiful, girl.

Lisa

Posted at 11:05 PM on September 15, 2012

I totally agree with you. He was not there at all for her. He owes everything to her. Edward Cullen was nothing without Bella Swan.

swizz

Posted at 2:14 AM on September 16, 2012

totally agree

swizz

Posted at 2:16 AM on September 16, 2012

that’s right you deserve better. Someone who is secure and grounded who knows who he is and what he wants instead on riding on your coat tail to boost his popularity.

ashley

Posted at 3:03 AM on September 16, 2012

@ sally

Rob didnt leave her for no reason she cheated …and Rob knows more than any of us so what she did must be a full affair because Rob would not have left her if it had been only a kiss .

Rob has a good head on his shoulders he knows a lot more about the affair so must have a reason for what he is doing .

guest

Posted at 4:18 AM on September 16, 2012

Ronb is moving on who want a cheater for a girlfriend ,she is Rupert left over.she is the one groveling for Rob to take her back

ZJ

Posted at 4:44 AM on September 16, 2012

@guest we will see, we will see…soon;)

lily

Posted at 3:16 PM on September 15, 2012

Laura, shut up.

Rainy

Posted at 2:51 PM on September 15, 2012

since when is a kiss “having an affair”? If that’s true then I bet dear old Bonnie has had a lot of affairs! lol oh and Bonnie: show us the proof you have that Rob and Kristen have split up…yeah, I thought so…you have none lol

╬╬♥♥

Posted at 3:02 PM on September 15, 2012

news is drying up..hmmm why? it is obvious they are back and there is nothing else to say..that is a sign that they are back together…everyone knows it..and gossip sites are not fighting it

Laura

Posted at 2:31 PM on September 15, 2012

Pour guy… he is obligated to say nice things,

Everyone in Hollywood knows she has no talent….

Laura

Posted at 2:30 PM on September 15, 2012

Pour guy.. he is obligated to say nice things,

Everyone in Hollywood knows she has no talent.

Laura

Posted at 2:30 PM on September 15, 2012

Pour guy… he is obligated to say nice things,

Everyone in Hollywood knows she has no talent…

Laura

Posted at 2:29 PM on September 15, 2012

Pour guy… he is obligated to say nice things,

Everyone in Hollywood knows she has no talent..

Laura

Posted at 2:29 PM on September 15, 2012

Pour guy… he is obligated to say nice things,

Everyone in Hollywood knows she has no talent.

Laura

Posted at 2:28 PM on September 15, 2012

Pour guy… he is obligated to say nce things,

Everyone in Hollywood knows she has no talent…

Laura

Posted at 2:28 PM on September 15, 2012

Pour guy… he is obligated to say nce things,

Everyone in Hollywood knows she has no talent..

denice

Posted at 2:33 PM on September 15, 2012

Laura did you fill the need to post this so meny times to convinc yourself sad you may need some rest.

Ebonie

Posted at 3:01 PM on September 15, 2012

“Pour” guy? Is he iced tea now? Lol! You moron. Learn how to spell before bashing someone else. I think you meant “poor” guy in your irrelevant rant on Kristen.