Happy Birthday, Heidi Montag — Today, September 15, You’re 26 Years Old

Sat, September 15, 2012 12:01am EST by 8 Comments
Heidi Montag Birthday
FameFlynet

Happy Birthday, Heidi Montag!

You never cease to amaze us, Heidi Montag! We loved watching you on The Hills and listening to your fun songs. We know that this year your career will soar ‘Higher’ than ever before! Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, Heidi Montag! Your Moon in socially rebellious Aquarius says you feel more like the outsider looking in than the other way around. You’ve got a strong cosmic streak for self-preservation, and your behavior has the capacity to thrill — and even frighten — more timid souls. Throughout the coming year, this streak will be on the front burner and available for the American reality TV feeding ground. Just remember to balance your thirst for danger with your need for concrete results!

Click here for more details at Astrology.com.

Alee

Posted at 11:26 AM on September 16, 2012

She looks amazing! love her, I hope this year be THE year for Heidi!♥

Robocop

Posted at 8:26 AM on September 16, 2012

Pathetic, stupid and useless with zero chance of any career — other than slinging hash at some diner!

kelvin (@kelvin46205125)

Posted at 10:39 AM on September 15, 2012

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $82h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online… >>> Green32.comOPEN THIS LINK TO READ MORE

Nayeli

Posted at 8:01 AM on September 15, 2012

She was so pretty… Why she got divorce from spencer? I didn’t knew about it

Nicole

Posted at 3:26 AM on September 15, 2012

She is younger than me! Yikes! I’m 25 years old. She looks 45 years old, even after all that expensive plastic surgery. Dang!

Alfred Islas

Posted at 1:01 AM on September 15, 2012

I’m so proud of her! She’s come so far and she’s SO talented.

tam

Posted at 2:50 AM on September 15, 2012

lmao

E

Posted at 7:10 AM on September 15, 2012

Hi Spencer. Her career is never going to take off. Sorry, man.