Lea Michele: I’m So Happy Dating ‘Glee’ Co-Star Cory Monteith

Fri, September 14, 2012 10:21am EDT by 7 Comments
FameFlynet

Joanne Hester

Posted at 4:21 PM on December 5, 2012

I love them together, I hate that they are broke up right now on the show, I hope they will get back together, Love Finn being in charge of Glee right now but I love Mr. Shoe ans want him to come back

Sarah Honeycutt

Posted at 4:05 PM on November 12, 2012

I am the most gleek ever so I think thy sould get marred because they are awesome

Naomi Armer

Posted at 5:54 AM on October 14, 2012

I think Lea & Cory are cute together!!!!! I’m so happy for them!!!!!!!!

kayla

Posted at 1:12 AM on September 28, 2012

Lea and cory are such a cute couple I hope they get married and have a family. ! I am just thinking if they don’t date on glee than they will break up because they don’t have many romantic scenes this season. But anyways they are adorable and I am glad they met because they are soulmates. (:

Skyioz

Posted at 10:31 PM on September 14, 2012

They are a Cute couple Good luck to them in the Future

Lauren

Posted at 7:07 PM on September 14, 2012

They make a cute couple, I’m so happy for them. I knew it was going to happen though considering their on-screen chemistry. He loves pranking her on set and messing with her so it was obvious that they had a friendship and were comfortable with each other. I’m happy she’s not with her ex-boyfriend because he was not cute and has no realy money. LOL. Consider that shallow if you will but you can’t deny that she made a better choice all around choosing Monteith.

Lisa

Posted at 11:40 AM on September 14, 2012

They are the most adorable couple ever! So happy for them!