The Palace has officially confirmed they will take legal action against ‘Closer,’ a magazine that published topless pictures of Kate Middleton on vacation. Keep reading for more details!
St James’s Palace released a statement on September 14, saying, “legal proceedings for breach of privacy have been commenced today in France” by the royal couple.
As we previously reported, the Royal aides released an official statement earlier in the day:
“Their Royal Highnesses have been hugely saddened to learn that a French publication and a photographer have invaded their privacy in such a grotesque and totally unjustifiable manner. The incident is reminiscent of the worst excesses of the press and paparazzi during the life of Diana, Princess of Wales, and all the more upsetting to The Duke and Duchess for being so.”
We asked a top French attorney who told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY the photos were published illegally.
Can you believe these pics were published, HollywoodLifers?
More on Kate Middleton’s Topless Photos:
- Kate Middleton Topless Photos Published By Magazine
- Prince William ‘Furious’ Over Kate Middleton Topless Photo Scandal
- Bonnie Says: Kate Middleton: Sunbathing Topless Was A Bad Idea