Kate Middleton Topless Photos Published By Magazine

Fri, September 14, 2012 9:55am EDT by 25 Comments 11,636 Article Views
Kate Middleton Photo Scandal
FameFlynet

annie

Posted at 9:32 AM on September 17, 2012

camera are always turning around they should be careful if they don’t like to got have snap around 4 the camera well another lesson again 4 the people they like privacy well we all like some private give respect

texaslonghorns2012

Posted at 11:53 PM on September 18, 2012

Molly what were you thinking out there huh you think I could sit back and watch you go around shooting people like me you really think you can’t be trusted Molly Because your just bully like everyone esle in the world would know by now not even for yourself One Day that you were going to return by showing your face to the world by thinking wow that be like if wasnt for you. Molly You Almost shot me back in Alrington it took me 3 mins to get to the door then you came into picture Miley that the last time I saw your face officer morris I am not playing with you young lady you want to know why because am I standing before you this evening I know you that you can’t even get it through your head your not even a private eye anymore molly you haven’t giving me any repsect morris your just noone that I could trust besides me you can’t even come out of your house just by stopping your door step. well I’m done with you molly you should know by now that I dont care what you or anybody esle that why you walked form me I mean you broke my heart molly secene you left I had way to get away form you form all this madness has been going on with your life when are you going look inside your heart Molly You need to think about it first before you say anything you better get out of my sight before I change my mind.

Toni S.

Posted at 10:04 PM on September 16, 2012

First of all, I would not worry about it if I were the Princess. Big deal she showed her breasts. Unfortunately, celebrities have no privacy because there are no laws to protect them. They should be quite careful about nudity issues or tapes. They should sue for their benefit and the benefit of others. The French paparazzi killed Princess Diana…that was actually murder. If they were not chasing the car, she would probably be alive today.

wow

Posted at 2:04 AM on September 16, 2012

she was at her own place…why is that wrong?

Sarah7055

Posted at 8:19 PM on September 15, 2012

The only thing that shows through in these photos is how much Kate & William love each other -they are fabulous couple and should be left to enjoy their private time , privately!!!

Bob Richardson

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 15, 2012

Titties are treats, and Benny Hill would doubtless be delighted, but I wanna see some Royal Snatch with some early morning dew.

DAVID MITCHELL

Posted at 9:54 AM on September 15, 2012

English Rose proud of her………..Just because the French do not have a true princess
THEY TRY AND SPOIL HER NAME SHAME ON THEM
WE LOVE OUR ROYAL FAMILY

notkidding

Posted at 3:18 AM on September 15, 2012

Sue! For invation of privacy….

Robert Y. Mills

Posted at 12:38 AM on September 15, 2012

Kate has a nice little pair of boobs.
Very tasty. Only thing wrong with this whole thing is, there are no pics of her puss! The Princess really needs to start going bottomless while on vacation!!

Sabra

Posted at 12:24 AM on September 15, 2012

I wish the Queen of England could have the heads of these trashy french photographers and press, maybe now that this is her grandson and lovely wife,She will see heads roll. They killed Lady Diana. And I blame all of the magazine’s and newspaper’s and people who pay for this kind of news,cause if there where no money to be made,believe me they would have there privacy. You will see some real heads roll on the one,and its about time.

Kiki

Posted at 2:48 PM on September 14, 2012

A young couple in love in the privacy of a home… Good for them. Not considering that topless is legal an quite common in most of Europe. I never understood the ‘scandal’ of a pair of boobs.
Yes French magazine were wrong considering also that the law over there is very strict about taking pics of people without their permission and expecially in private places. And if I was the HRH I will sued them.
And British people. E proud to have such a gorgeous woman as your future queen :)

Olivia

Posted at 2:20 PM on September 14, 2012

I still want to know why everyone gets so horrified if a women shows her breasts. OH LORD NOT BREASTS!

At least it is not his weenie

Posted at 12:51 PM on September 14, 2012

Uh Prince Charles is the next in line to the Throne not Wee Willie.. So he has nothing to worry about,,remember when the caught Brad Pitt weenie n full view with Gwyneth Paltrow dare say
That did not last to long…

kelvin (@kelvin46205125)

Posted at 12:10 PM on September 14, 2012

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do >>> Green32.comOPEN THIS LINK TO READ MORE

Patrick Fueta

Posted at 12:03 PM on September 14, 2012

Royals and next king and queen of Britain should atleast hold on to tradition and culture in order to sustain respect for the kingdom. Potraying themselves in nude and unfancied attires negate what the Queen of England expects off her royal grand childtren

hannah

Posted at 11:46 AM on September 14, 2012

OK, as awful as this might be, when you are such a public figure as are Prince William and his wife, it may not come as a shocking news that half of the paparazzi on the face of the earth are willing to take a picture of you in a “compromising position”. That being said she knew what she was going into when she married Prince William, I am DEFINITELY NOT SAYING she had it coming, but when you know what price you might pay, you live accordingly: meaning, don’t go sunbathing half naked on a goddamn balcony of house where everyone can see you!
Rookie mistake! I still feel awful for her, and I cannot imagine how dreadful it might be to see yourself half naked on the cover of a magazine.
By the way, funny to read all the former comments about “bloody paparazzi” and “privacy” on a “private life / celebrity oriented website”

stormyboo

Posted at 11:32 AM on September 14, 2012

It is wrong and disrespectful, somebody should be ashamed of themselves!

Scallywagandvagabond (@ScallywagNYC)

Posted at 10:51 AM on September 14, 2012

Ultimately one has to wonder to what extent public titillation is being served by releasing naked images of the future Queen of England or whether one should except despite her title she is fair game given her status as a public figure? Either way the images are sure to cause heart ache within the royal family as it grapples with snafu after snafu and once again has to contend with the fact that the media will ultimately have its way. So much for the media’s right to free expression one may wonder….?

Preesi U'Gess

Posted at 9:43 AM on September 14, 2012

Gossip columnists are part of the problem…

They make mountains out of molehills and start drama and tell lies to SELL SELL SELL!

Bonnie you say such great political stuff on Twitter yet here you are droning on about crap thats bulls*it! WORSHIPPING narcissists and droning on about Kstew and RPatz…

When will it stop

Preesi U'Gess

Posted at 9:29 AM on September 14, 2012

And YOU Bonnie Fuller, CAPITALIZED on the pictures by making sure that we would have to view advertisements BEFORE seeing the pics. YOU also posted them on your site, instead of NOT allowing them here.

YOU BONNIE are just as bad and culpable as the pap

The One

Posted at 2:55 PM on September 14, 2012

They also posted this same story on three different pages.

Posted at 9:28 AM on September 14, 2012

Poor Kate :(

Cheryl King-Bucchi

Posted at 9:25 AM on September 14, 2012

Why don’t we just leave people alone to enjoy their “privcay”? They ARE MARRIED, they ARE IN LOVE, and THE DO HAVE A RIGHT to their PRIVACY to ENJOY EACH OTHER. Bare boobs????!!!!!?????O>M>G>!!!! Grow up all you smut mags andPHOTOGRAPHERS….they should have theri camers shoved you..know..where!!!!!!!!!! Are these dumb-asses ALL THAT STUPID and JEALOUS??!!??

Damezei

Posted at 9:13 AM on September 14, 2012

So atlst v cme here…

jack

Posted at 8:44 AM on September 14, 2012

Bloody papps again.they had absolutely no right to be there intruding on their privacy